The Foglesong Thread

it's amazing watching all of USAFE shift from what this asshat induced to what it became under Gen Hobbins. I only got about 1.5 years of this idiot and think I've commented on it before. But because of his awful commercials and penchant for flights I thought we were a fighter base for a long time. It's the only aircraft I'd see at his CC Calls/Fun Runs.

I don't know why I keep coming back to read this thread when it gets revived. Makes my blood pressure spike everytime I do. What a complete douche bag, asshole this fvcker is/was. I guess it's like a train wreck. Don't want to see it but can't look away.

I call bullshit. If someone had done that he would have had it DNA tested to find out who did it.

Or maybe since he was such an ego maniac and "loved" by everyone he couldn't make a big deal about it because then the rest of the world would see how much he truly was hated. I don't know, but just a thought.

Who knows what goes on in these psychopaths minds?

• Upvote 1

Now that I know to BOLO I see Doc fairly regularly jogging up and down my street. What color does Doc REALLY hate? My mailbox needs a paint job. Perhaps an onion shaped one...

After reading some of the MSU gripes perhaps you should randomly plant some daffodils around his yard.

This guy was the sorriest excuse for a general since Joe Ashey - a royal peckerwood.

I was a UPT/PIT instructor then and got to hear many stories,

like painting the mailboxes, driving drunk, rants on the golf course, calling an aide the C-word, flying up initial at 350+KIAS, wanting to upgrade in the T-38 with AT-38's so he could log more fighter time (and another star on his sleeve), etc,, etc,

If the USAF isn't careful they will have another, a certain WG/CC at LRF.

I flew with the guy in the C-17 when he was a nobody major -

Lousy pilot, miserable experience - made everything about him.

My condolences for anyone who has to work for him.

Edited by Red Fox

If the USAF isn't careful they will have another, a certain WG/CC at LRF.

I flew with the guy in the C-17 when he was a nobody major -

Lousy pilot, miserable experience - made everything was about him.

My condolences for anyone who has to work for him.

Oh you mean mister zippers?

Oh you mean mister zippers?

I wonder how he's going to take the Mustache March contest from the CSAF? He was harassing crews (especially Officers) at Manas years ago to shave off their staches and sideburns.

Someone printed out Gen Olds photo and posted it around Ops. He used to get pissed and tear them down.

Edited by Azimuth
  • Upvote 1

I wonder how he's going to take the Mustache March contest from the CSAF? He was harassing crews (especially Officers) at Manas years ago to shave off their staches and sideburns.

Someone printed out Gen Olds photo and posted it around Ops. He used to get pissed and tear them down.

Christ, where do these people come from...I'm sure he'll make it his top priority

Christ, where do these people come from...I'm sure he'll make it his top priority

This is where I'd love to have Liquid chime in and tell me how these people make it through. How did the namesake of this thread get that high, do that much damage, and nothing happened? 360 Feedbacks going to solve this?

Nope, not if the spineless leadership just promotes the problem away.

Just make us all civil service and get it over with. At least I won't have to take leave on the weekends and get matching TSP.

This is where I'd love to have Liquid chime in and tell me how these people make it through. How did the namesake of this thread get that high, do that much damage, and nothing happened? 360 Feedbacks going to solve this?

Nope, not if the spineless leadership just promotes the problem away.

Just make us all civil service and get it over with. At least I won't have to take leave on the weekends and get matching TSP.

His bio:

5. November 1997 - February 2001, C-141B Instructor Pilot, Wing Executive Officer, and Chief, Prime Nuclear Airlift Force, 4th Airlift Squadron and 62d Airlift Wing, McChord Air Force Base, Wash.

AMC/CC's Bio

11. July 2000 - June 2002, Commander, 62nd Airlift Wing, McChord AFB, Wash.

Not really hard to figure out.

Edited by Azimuth

He flipped the F out at OTBH over mustaches....and hats. That was a sweet read file.

Yet, Air Force CGOs are required to learn about leadership theory from this guy...

I think people are talking about different asshats that used to be at Little Rock. Shocking that there would be more than one.