The Foglesong Thread

Guest Tracy

Two peas in the same pod, Obama and Foglesong, here is a news release from March 11, 2010 concerning what Obama will be giving the Nobel Prize money to:

"In addition, Obama plans to give $125,000 apiece to groups that help students go to college: College Summit, a national nonprofit that works with elementary and middle school students to boost college enrollment rates; the Posse Foundation, which gives full college scholarships to public school students who might be overlooked by traditional scholarship programs; United Negro College Fund; the Hispanic Scholarship Fund; the Appalachian Leadership and Education Foundation; and the American Indian College Fund".

http://www.alefwv.com/founder.htm The Appalachian Leadership and Education Foundation was founded by the idiot.

The alefwv website is ate up with the same self-serving bio's he always produces. Why does it always have to be ABOUT HIM? He's about as narcissistic as it gets. The site contains more words about HIM, than the society itself.

From Wiki: The term narcissism refers to the personality trait of egotism, which includes the set of character traits concerned with self-image ego. The terms narcissism, narcissistic, and narcissist are often used as pejoratives, denoting vanity, conceit, egotism or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.

I presonally knew the ass, worked with him, and had many run-ins with him. I promise you, Foglesong is a wimp. I stood my ground against him and always will.

Any blog that I can post, I do. When he Googles himself, he can see some of my postings. I have several from MSU and Mississippi news articles.

I sincerely hope he finds this site.

Tracy

Key search words:

Robert H. Foglesong

Gen Robert H Foglesong

Doc Foglesong

Gen Foglesong

USAFE

Council of Foreign Relations

Williamson, West Virginia is a former President of Mississippi State University

West Virginia University

United States Air Force

Commander of U.S. Air Forces in Europe and of Allied Air Component Command Ramstein.

Edited by Tracy

Key search words:

Robert H. Foglesong

Gen Robert H Foglesong

Doc Foglesong

You forgot...

Foglenuts

Mr Burns

Old Ass Clown

Combat Cocksucker

Mingo Speed Pants

General "No Combat Hours"

Fuckhead Foglesong

...and there are many others...

Guest Tracy

This should help in the search

Robert Foglesong

210 Buffalo Creek Rd,

Williamson, WV 25661

(304) 235-2405

Let's not forget those Christmas cards this year!!

Tracy

Two peas in the same pod, Obama and Foglesong, here is a news release from March 11, 2010 concerning what Obama will be giving the Nobel Prize money to:

"In addition, Obama plans to give $125,000 apiece to groups that help students go to college: College Summit, a national nonprofit that works with elementary and middle school students to boost college enrollment rates; the Posse Foundation, which gives full college scholarships to public school students who might be overlooked by traditional scholarship programs; United Negro College Fund; the Hispanic Scholarship Fund; the Appalachian Leadership and Education Foundation; and the American Indian College Fund".

Pretty sure Obama gave money to scholarship funds for poor kids of all stripes. I.e. poor black kids, poor hispanic kids, poor white kids, and poor Indian kids. Gotta please all the constituencies...

LOL @ someone railing against the president for donating $125K to education scholarships.

It's HIS money, not the nations. Thanks for playing.

Vertigo,

You are like the only guy I know still defending this president. Do you get your ass kicked in your squadron yet? Just wondering

Standing by for some SNAP response in 3....2.....

Vertigo,

You are like the only guy I know still defending this president. Do you get your ass kicked in your squadron yet? Just wondering

1....not a SNAP retort. I"m right with you on this one Stiffler.

Um... actually, he received that prize in his role as President and from a foreign government (the Nobel Committee is appointed by the Norwegian Parliament). That makes it the NATION'S money, not his.

The gift isn't coming from a foreign state. It's coming from the Nobel Peace Prize committee, which is not a foreign state nor a representative of a foreign state. It's members are picked by the Norwegian Parliament, yes, but active parliamentarians cannot sit on the committee, unless they have explicitly stated their intent to step down shortly.

Like others said... there's plenty of other Obama bashing threads this can be taken too without mucking up a good Foglesong bashing thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Vertigo,

If stating the obvious puts me in the minority, count me in too. It's the President's money, he can do what he wants with it. Apparently he wants kids to go to college. He split the money among four different ethnic groups because that's what he has to do.

Does anybody know anything about Foglesong's charity? I don't, either. Maybe, just maybe, it's actually a worthwhile organization that gives kids from the poorest part of our nation some money for college. I doubt that it was chosen because the President likes his vans lined up in a certain way.

Something also tells me that if the President had put all of his Nobel money on the bar at your squadron you guys would still find a way to get pissed about it.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Guest doublecamp52

If stating the obvious puts me in the minority, count me in too. It's the President's money, he can do what he wants with it. Apparently he wants kids to go to college. He split the money among four different ethnic groups because that's what he has to do.

Does anybody know anything about Foglesong's charity? I don't, either. Maybe, just maybe, it's actually a worthwhile organization that gives kids from the poorest part of our nation some money for college. I doubt that it was chosen because the President likes his vans lined up in a certain way.

Something also tells me that if the President had put all of his Nobel money on the bar at your squadron you guys would still find a way to get pissed about it.

Yes I know about this guys scolarship. It started out great while other people ran it. Then the "General" stepped in and to make a very long story short some of the kids have had to drop out, some are taking loans, after this "General" promised them a college education paid in full for 4 years. Sponsers are paying for these kids to go to school and where is the money going????? If only our President knew???

Yes I know about this guys scolarship. It started out great while other people ran it. Then the "General" stepped in and to make a very long story short some of the kids have had to drop out, some are taking loans, after this "General" promised them a college education paid in full for 4 years. Sponsers are paying for these kids to go to school and where is the money going????? If only our President knew???

Well unfortunately that sounds a lot like Scott's Tots from the Office! If in fact Mr Foglesong has screwed up the charity so much that they have reneged on the kid's scholarships, that is by far his worse offense to date. Too bad the President contributed to it (if it really is as bad as you say).

FWIW, President Obama actually donated money to 10 different charities, with the most ($250,000) going to Fisher House Foundation. They definitely DO deserve the money.

• 4 weeks later...

Air Force officials launch Combat Airman initiative

Somebody's picking up the Combat XXXXX program initiative.

Interesting...great comment from someone who has the right mindset.

While centralization certainly has it's merits, especially regarding the acquisition life-cycle and the distribution process, I am hesitant to accept the premise this is the best way to go. Agreed there are inconsistencies between units and commands, but I hope this doesn't end up like the Army in which my Airmen have to purchase their own gear because funding hasn't been approved, or staff processes have made acquisition of a needed item a two year process. At issue in this article is the liberal smattering of combat Airmen as if it were butter to be spread across everything, like Paula Deen lathering a biscuit. We have combat AFSCs, Aviation AFSCs, and many other AFSCs and personnel who never go to the fight. Regardless, the title of the article indicates a new iniative, however the text reads that the only thing decided is that they will make new decisions. I will start putting money away now to purchase equipment for me and my Airmen in the future.

Amen. Emphasis is my own.

• 1 month later...

Spread the wealth around......so everyone is poor.

Huh? If a PRIVATE company chooses to replace the lost income of 29 workers killed on the job, explain why you think that makes "everyone poor."

Huh? If a PRIVATE company chooses to replace the lost income of 29 workers killed on the job, explain why you think that makes "everyone poor."

Agreed. As much as I hate this douche, this seems to actually be an example of where he (or his collective party) is doing the right thing. It almost doesn't belong in this thread.