Baseops Forums
disgruntledemployee

The Next President is...

5 minutes ago, A man for all seasons said:

Didn't Biden have TWO military sons? One of which received a direct commission at age 43? Wonder what he learned from Hunter's military experience.

At least a Master's degree in hookers and blow.

Literally.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TreeA10 said:

The journalistic track record using the last 3 years isn't a good one.  How many stories based on "anonymous" sources turned out to be a total fabrication?  News networks and journalists banged the RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA drum for how many years interviewing how many sources (Schiff, Clapper, Brennan come to mind) and were told "We have proof" and, yet, no interest in finding out why they were lied to, and more importantly, why they lied to the American people over and over again.  Oddly enough, they didn't lie to Congress but not a wisp of interest as to why.  Journalists have not done themselves any favors over the last couple years so it's hard to put much stock in their reportage.

Huh? Are you saying the CIA, FBI, DISA, etc are all wrong about Russian interference? Is this more disinformation?

The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee submitted the first in their five-volume 1,313-page report in July 2019 in which they concluded that the January 2017 intelligence community assessment alleging Russian interference was "coherent and well-constructed". 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

• Upvote 1

Huh? Are you saying the CIA, FBI, DISA, etc are all wrong about Russian interference? Is this more disinformation?
”The Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee submitted the first in their five-volume 1,313-page report in July 2019 in which they concluded that the January 2017 intelligence community assessment alleging Russian interference was "coherent and well-constructed". ”
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

Interference and the “Trump is a Russian agent” narrative are very different. It is dishonest to link the two.

You’ll no doubt be horrified to learn that a lot of nations interfere in our electoral and law-making processes. There are entire organizations dedicated to this, they’re called PACs. A lot of former lawmakers make a good living putting foreign interests above American ones. This is nothing new.

Despicable and should be illegal, but nothing new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2

Sad.

Not my line, but I thought it pretty funny and true:

Joe has entered screen saver mode again...

Edited by brickhistory
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Desk Jobs Suck said:

How do those photos prove he is a liar?

Am I taking crazy pills. 🤔

16 hours ago, A man for all seasons said:

Didn't Biden have TWO military sons? One of which received a direct commission at age 43? Wonder what he learned from Hunter's military experience.

Now that someone has brought up, Hunter was not only a customer but the “President” of that business and many more - super qualified or not whatever. Poor Biden lost the good one which really sucks.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, brickhistory said:

Sad.

Not my line, but I thought it pretty funny and true:

Joe has entered screen saver mode again...

1 hour ago, Desk Jobs Suck said:

Having early onset dementia is wildly different than calling people wrong names.

Didn’t know we had neurologists on this forum? We already have a ton of political scientists, attorneys, and national security experts.

Edited by Sua Sponte
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, Sua Sponte said:

Didn’t know we had neurologists on this forum? We already have a ton of political scientists, attorneys, and national security experts.

Did you not realize this is the internet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shit, I cant remember names worth a fuck. I must have early onset dementia in my mid 30's. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, FLEA said:

Shit, I cant remember names worth a fuck. I must have early onset dementia in my mid 30's. 

Two

Reagan literally had early onset Alzheimer's and almost everybody likes him.

9 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

My Father was a 1st generation Japanese immigrant mid 1950s Neurosurgeon ( teenager in Japan/war effort during WWII), which has NOTHING to do with me except for my upbringing/environment  - integrity, work ethic, Patriotism, religion, etc. (list goes on, truly fortunate).

You are totally right for me specifically, so you tell me what the Hell is going on with Biden? EVERY month, almost EVERY week now? Names, really? Already on file by the majority as the hardest thing to remember......

You and I are not Blind. Look at Warhawk Joe Pre-War, where the heck is that guy? Dems need him. Too long ago? Look up Joe 4 years ago, Judas Priest, what is going on?.?.? Please help us understand, you have access to soooo many actual videos during 2019, how about 2020 alone - not anonymous here say, but actual videos x 1, 3, 5, 10, xx, xxx...

Video evidence, indisputable... Truth which is Fact! Something is wrong, what is it?

Edited by AirGuardianC141747
  • Confused 1

well there you have it. We are all dead from China-Flu. Declared by Pedo-Joe.  

deaths.jpg

And the Biden campaign has admitted his mistake, explaining that he was erroneously citing Michigan’s numbers. A refreshing change from circling the wagons and insisting the dear leader is never wrong, don’t you think?

16 minutes ago, Prozac said:

dear leader is never wrong

Funny way of spelling POTUS - your commander in chief. 

Lol. THE Commander in Chief. I’m guessing YOUR CinC. But no longer in my Chain of Command brotha. The Wife’s the only one who holds that title for me now!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Another 2,200 troops out of Iraq by end of the month.

Diplomatic relationship between Israel and UAE established. (Nobel Peace Prize nomination for that one.  Last guy got if for not being W.)

vs.

Biden's....er....ummmm...gimme a minute, I'm thinking...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prozac said:

Lol. THE Commander in Chief. I’m guessing YOUR CinC. But no longer in my Chain of Command brotha. The Wife’s the only one who holds that title for me now!

Wish I could get back in and serve under Big Scary Orange Man any day and twice on Sunday. But you maybe retired (perhaps like me)  and we can just sit on the sidelines with paycheck of the month club. Not a bad deal as I don’t miss the extraneous B.S. Just gave my Wife a Trump Photo Documentary book. Pages and pages of the guy and/or couple with the troops, at memorials, military cemeteries - Yup that’s a true warfighter hater. She’s still looking thru it. Horrible book for you, but she loves it cuz she’s a take no crap kinda girl.

I bit my lip serving under several less than brilliant presidents, they were my Boss bottom line and we collectively did not hit the ground, cry, whine or make disparaging remarks. Civilian now, seeing the world personally and able to view from another lens besides camo. Military spends money, civilian sector makes money. Very fortunate and opinionated like most and able to poor mouth but don’t, at least not as much as we could. Keep those facts coming, this is a very interesting topic at times.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AirGuardianC141747 said:

Wish I could get back in and serve under Big Scary Orange Man any day and twice on Sunday. But you maybe retired (perhaps like me)  and we can just sit on the sidelines with paycheck of the month club. Not a bad deal as I don’t miss the extraneous B.S. Just gave my Wife a Trump Photo Documentary book. Pages and pages of the guy and/or couple with the troops, at memorials, military cemeteries - Yup that’s a true warfighter hater. She’s still looking thru it. Horrible book for you, but she loves it cuz she’s a take no crap kinda girl.

I bit my lip serving under several less than brilliant presidents, they were my Boss bottom line and we collectively did not hit the ground, cry, whine or make disparaging remarks. Civilian now, seeing the world personally and able to view from another lens besides camo. Military spends money, civilian sector makes money. Very fortunate and opinionated like most and able to poor mouth but don’t, at least not as much as we could. Keep those facts coming, this is a very interesting topic at times.

Happy for anyone who has found peace and happiness after serving. Truly. 

3 hours ago, brickhistory said:

Another 2,200 troops out of Iraq by end of the month.

you know we sent like 4k+ 9 months ago, right?

And now some of 'em are coming home.

With no pallets of cash stopping in Tehran first.

Win/win.

2 hours ago, Prozac said:

Happy for anyone who has found peace and happiness after serving. Truly. 

By the way, Thank YOU For Your Service!!! That goes for all veterans current, prior and to those who have departed (Godspeed).

Regardless of all of our various viewpoints, backgrounds, upbringing, professionalism and sense of duty/servitude. I always wish the best for everyone here and our Great country. We don’t always get along and that’s OK and that’s what makes this country Great! We are an incredibly diverse nation having most all of the worlds climates along with people from all walks of life inhabiting them under one nation. It appears the majority are all striving to get it right regardless of party, race or religion so sally forth with your convictions and your beliefs. It’s our right and we all understand it has been and always will be paid in blood.

• Upvote 1

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/trump-bob-woodward-interviews/index.html

Curious what will be said to explain this away. Maybe he's lying (Woodward, not Trump), but there's audio. That's our CinC, bragging like a child about a photo with Kim... He has access to the nuclear codes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk