10 minutes ago, Homestar said:

Widespread voter fraud, like Russian collusion, didn't happen.  But continue to tilt at windmills till your Parlor account is approved by Q.

Are you talking about 2020, or 2016?  I can't keep up with the constantly shifting liberal narrative...

• Like 3
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Complete and utter malarkey. ONE mainstream network went after Obama, Foxnews, some of it unwarranted Political tripe, some of it valid.  Meanwhile ALL of the remaining mainstream networks suppor

Want to slash American carbon?  Build nuclear power plants.  

When MSNBC announced Trump's win in Iowa, there was an audible grunt from Rachel Madow. By the sound of it, she apparently sat on her sack wrong. Happens to the best of us.

Posted Images

And also I do appreciate the prior replies to my previous question. Read them all... disagree with most points, but definitely learned a few things that are concerns of people which I hadn’t previously considered. I’m not spending the time here to debate point by point about which ideal is best, but I can see that intelligent people can disagree by a large margin on how to best improve people’s lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

24 minutes ago, Guardian said:

https://m.theepochtimes.com/pennsylvania-100000-ballots-with-implausible-return-dates_3572942.html

Here’s some widespread voter fraud. If the states can figure it out it goes to the house. One vote per state.

There is a slim chance that Trump can still win.

The analysis of the publicly available data was conducted by a data researcher, who wishes to remain anonymous, who submitted it first to the Chinese-language edition of The Epoch Times.

seems legit 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, pcola said:

So you informed individuals...please enlighten me on what I’m apparently missing wrr the aforementioned MIT Professor’s video which clearly establishes election fraud occurred in MI. Why is this not a topic of debates here? The case they presented seems overwhelming to me. Am I missing something?

Are you being sarcastic? 

That video has substance but is hard to follow and will be dismissed as partisan. Especially because he supports Trump. 

Just now, Guardian said:

I hate that argument. Reguardless of the side. It’s wrong because they support Biden or it’s wrong because they support trump. Shouldn’t even be in the discussion

I agree, but that is the world we live in. The video is super dense but shows patterns that are not natural in terms of voting. We will see who comes forward in Dominion. 

Here’s another conservative talking point that I don’t understand: Only Dems are capable of committing voter fraud? What? While I don’t believe for a minute that there is widespread voter fraud on the scale conservatives continually claim (but never provide evidence to support), it surely exists in much smaller scale scenarios. Does anyone really think that only one side is capable of shenanigans and that the other side is so just and chaste that the thought would never cross their minds? GMAFB. 

Here’s another conservative talking point that I don’t understand: Only Dems are capable of committing voter fraud? What? While I don’t believe for a minute that there is widespread voter fraud on the scale conservatives continually claim (but never provide evidence to support), it surely exists in much smaller scale scenarios. Does anyone really think that only one side is capable of shenanigans and that the other side is so just and chaste that the thought would never cross their minds? GMAFB. 

No, they’re also not capable of violent actions, or getting a convoy together to slow Biden campain vehicles down in dangerous ways on the interstate. Only the left would do that.

You have to remember, the right recognizes hypocrisy on the left, but is blind to it in their own camp. Fairly ironic...

In all fairness, the left is often guilty of the same. I feel like true independents are the only ones looking around wondering what’s happening on both sides.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
7 minutes ago, slackline said:

I feel like true independents are the only ones looking around wondering what’s happening on both sides.

I think you can replace “true independents” with “80% of the country” and still be accurate. The last several elections have been 10% hardcore base on either side and everyone in the middle doing their best to pick the lesser of two evils while wondering why there are so many lunatics on the fringes. Guarantee there are tens of millions of voters who are not pumped about the candidate they voted for, but see them as a better option than the other guy for varying reasons. 

Edited by brabus
  • Like 5
11 minutes ago, Prozac said:

Did we ever say we aren't capable of cheating? I think it was midterms in 2018 or something in NC, Republicans cheated and had to redo the election. 

I’ve never heard of that talking point. Everyone is human and fallible. Where did that come from?
I think you can replace “true independents” with “80% of the country” and still be accurate. The last several elections have been 10% hardcore base on either side and everyone in the middle doing their best to pick the lesser of two evils while wondering why there are so many lunatics on the fringes. Guarantee there are tens of millions of voters who are not pumped about the candidate they voted for, but see them as a better option than the other guy for varying reasons. 

Valid

No, they’re also not capable of violent actions, or getting a convoy together to slow Biden campain vehicles down in dangerous ways on the interstate. Only the left would do that.

You have to remember, the right recognizes hypocrisy on the left, but is blind to it in their own camp. Fairly ironic...

In all fairness, the left is often guilty of the same. I feel like true independents are the only ones looking around wondering what’s happening on both sides.

Ironic that you don’t cite any damage, dollars lost or death in your comment. Just an isolated incident of people doing something they shouldn’t on the road. Yet you fail to recognize the issues on your side. Hypocrisy?
https://m.theepochtimes.com/pennsylvania-100000-ballots-with-implausible-return-dates_3572942.html

Here’s some widespread voter fraud. If the states can figure it out it goes to the house. One vote per state.

There is a slim chance that Trump can still win.

The Epoch Times isn’t exactly a great news source...

Edited to add: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/technology/epoch-times-influence-falun-gong.html

Ironic that you don’t cite any damage, dollars lost or death in your comment. Just an isolated incident of people doing something they shouldn’t on the road. Yet you fail to recognize the issues on your side. Hypocrisy?

Just because they got lucky, and no one got hurt doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous, or even violent. The banging on windows, which is akin to threatening violent actions, while honest poll workers are trying to do their jobs is similar. These aren’t isolated incidents. Just because the right knows how to take things right up to that dangerously thin line without crossing it doesn’t mean they are morally or ethically right. Intimidation, something the right is know for is not an isolated incident. See above examples, and look in the many posts over the last few days for your sources.

I’m not on the left my friend. I see the crazy happening on both sides. Just feel like, IN THIS MOMENT IN TIME, and only this moment, the crazy seems to be a little stronger on the right. You can attempt to paint me into that corner all you want. You’re also ignoring the entire last line of my post where I said, “In all fairness, the left is often guilty of the same”.

Unsure what your beef is kid, but you need to let it rest. Stop making this a fight between you and me. Stop making it personal...

Just now, slackline said:

Just because they got lucky, and no one got hurt doesn’t mean it isn’t dangerous, or even violent. The banging on windows, which is akin to threatening violent actions, while honest poll workers are trying to do their jobs is similar. These aren’t isolated incidents. Just because the right knows how to take things right up to that dangerously thin line without crossing it doesn’t mean they are morally or ethically right. Intimidation, something the right is know for is not an isolated incident. See above examples, and look in the many posts over the last few days for your sources.

I’m not on the left my friend. I see the crazy happening on both sides. Just feel like, IN THIS MOMENT IN TIME, and only this moment, the crazy seems to be a little stronger on the right. You can attempt to paint me into that corner all you want. You’re also ignoring the entire last line of my post where I said, “In all fairness, the left is often guilty of the same”.

Unsure what your beef is kid, but you need to let it rest. Stop making this a fight between you and me. Stop making it personal...

YOU just called him a kid. I don't see him calling you names. YOU made it personal. YOU'RE a hypocrite. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
YOU just called him a kid. I don't see him calling you names. YOU made it personal. YOU'RE a hypocrite. 

Go back and read his many, many posts where he accuses me of all kinds of personal things, specifically on my service, and the type of officer I am.

I’ll admit, I’ve engaged a few times in a similar fashion, basically calling him “kid” or referencing his maturity. I keep trying to move on, but it’s like a dog and a bone with him. I’m no innocent, but sheesh, let it go...

No beef. Just confront inaccuracies where they lie.

Go back and read his many, many posts where he accuses me of all kinds of personal things, specifically on my service, and the type of officer I am.

I’ll admit, I’ve engaged a few times in a similar fashion, basically calling him “kid” or referencing his maturity. I keep trying to move on, but it’s like a dog and a bone with him. I’m no innocent, but sheesh, let it go...

You’re not a democrat or a leftist you say. But you employ their tactics. Do as I say not as I do....

I can’t let go of something I never had brah!
Are you being sarcastic? 

That video has substance but is hard to follow and will be dismissed as partisan. Especially because he supports Trump. 

Not at all. It is a very compelling argument and difficult if not impossible to dispute. Which is why I’m wondering why there’s not more discussion amongst this highly informed group. I guess 45 minutes is too much to invest if it doesn’t support your narrative. And no, it’s not that dense. Intentionally created so that anyone can follow the logic.

2 minutes ago, pcola said:

Not at all. It is a very compelling argument and difficult if not impossible to dispute. Which is why I’m wondering why there’s not more discussion amongst this highly informed group. I guess 45 minutes is to much to invest if it doesn’t support your narrative. And no, it’s not that dense. Intentionally created so that anyone can follow the logic.

I've pointed out Benford's law, which is a tool to begin detecting fraud or irregularities in data. Was called a conspiracy theorist and told to stfu and accept the election results. If they can't grasp the simple concept of Benford's law then they will scream at you and call you a holocaust denier if you present something more complex such as that video. "But we follow the science".

• Like 1