Baseops Forums
slacker

WTF? (**NSFW**)

On 9/19/2020 at 11:08 AM, GrndPndr said:

From the "Minutia department"  The AK's in the poster reference the Wolverines, and their captured (from the Rooskies) weapons.

Who will dig up a poster for the Sequal?  You know, that Fat Kid's country, was the bad guy.

Actually liked M2’s choice of Fat Kids Country movie reference better than the super bad sequel attempt of Red Dawn. Horrible.
Initially the enemy was Big Red Virus Country wasn’t it, before political pressure changed the paint schemes. Correct me if I’m wrong, it’s been awhile. Maybe Red Dawn III will be Big Red this go around.... too soon...

• Like 1

Nothing an SII can’t fix. Now, how would you like to hear about the exciting growth of the new pilot training that’s 100% in the sim!?!

Russian PA image of the SU-35 that got the kill. 

image.png

Edited by FLEA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, brabus said:

Nothing an SII can’t fix. Now, how would you like to hear about the exciting growth of the new pilot training that’s 100% in the sim!?!

bfm-in-sim-mode-mmmkay.jpg

Flea - was there a mention of Company name, Batch number, etc or whatever needs to be included so y’all could check your wallets real quick? No use by dates? Don’t know if that was a thing I cannot recall, but being married for decades will do that to ya...

That’s some crazy stuff.

Edited by AirGuardianC141747

Late work has nothing to do with academics. It’s a non academic factor to turn your academics in on a predetermined timeline. What other rationales could be drawn from this?

I’m curious your thoughts on that video slackline.

The one above, where I said Wow!?

I have no clue how that man could possibly be China's richest man. He seems like an absolute tool. I'm a massive Musk fan though.

My son shared it with me, am I not aware of some context I should be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe this one hasn't been on here.  There's some NSFW pics too that the account replied to:

xhm5rf1phiu51.jpg

• Haha 1

That lady has since offered 50% off her only fans account to military as a result. A true patriot.

For the best 3hrs of NSFW and WTF combined into one. Check this out. Joe Rogan and Alex Gay-Frogs Jones. 

On 10/27/2020 at 8:48 AM, Danger41 said:

That lady has since offered 50% off her only fans account to military as a result. A true patriot.

Was it worth it?