House Intel Chair Turner warns of 'serious national security threat,' urges Biden to declassify

ClearedHot

37 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

My guess, we let Iran get a Nuke.

I’d say that’s one of the least problematic wrt declassifying.  Just because the news would probably come out of Iran eventually.  And besides, I wouldn’t say this news would be very surprising—it’s not like it’s news that Iran was wanting and trying to get to be a nuclear power.

59 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

"an urgent matter with regard to a destabilizing foreign military capability that should be known by all Congressional Policy Makers."

My guess, we let Iran get a Nuke.

What do you think is their most likely means of delivery mechanisms?

19 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

I’d say that’s one of the least problematic wrt declassifying.  Just because the news would probably come out of Iran eventually.  And besides, I wouldn’t say this news would be very surprising—it’s not like it’s news that Iran was wanting and trying to get to be a nuclear power.

Surprising no, destablizing yes.  It would ignite an arms race in the Middle East...KSA would be off to the races to get one.

Could also be something in Russia.

47 minutes ago, SocialD said:

The Russians are a bit ambitious with this.  They should handle that minor skirmish they got themselves into first.  

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

Well, we must feel that the risk of them having one is less than the risk of working harder/attacking them to ensure they don’t have one.

"We" are not the only ones running risk calculus. ‘Who said we don’t attack Iran’, Israel will not allow Iran to become a nuclear state" - Netanyahu Jan 19, 2024.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2024/02/14/national-security-threat-mike-turner/

It’s Russian space nukes, not Iran.
I believe I saw a documentary about this back in the day…
image.thumb.jpeg.34583b0d37d8ebd50b66e89807fe943a.jpeg

Why do I think this movie is honestly a good deal of the reason it’s so important we talk about this threat…

“Nukes deployed in space….” during some intel briefing on threats which is by no means a new idea and you get immediate reaction because we’ve seen that in popular media.

Meanwhile start talking about front and back access high power microwave systems that could threaten our constellations and the eyes roll back in the head of your audience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Lawman said:

Meanwhile start talking about front and back access high power microwave systems that could threaten our constellations and the eyes roll back in the head of your audience.

Some people think Earth is flat or it's only 6,000 years old and stupid shit like that.  Our audience is half retarded.   I guess our ancestors were floating around in space for few years because we started acting like modern humans around 250,000 years ago.  People are stupid.

My guess is we use this "national security threat", that just so happens to allign perfectly with our Presidential election, to escalate the war in Russia.    Put some regular forces Americans over there to help with the war machine.   

On 2/14/2024 at 2:19 PM, ClearedHot said:

"an urgent matter with regard to a destabilizing foreign military capability that should be known by all Congressional Policy Makers."

My guess is they're talking about US gun owners...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, M2 said:

My guess is they're talking about US gun owners...

Just Brabus with his stockpile of tens of thousands of dollars worth of bullets and his assault knife building cabal!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m more scared of the commie Status Six autonomous submarine. This monster weapon could detonate an H bomb, wrapped in cobalt off of any port in the United States. This would create a radioactive tsunami that would render a huge area uninhabitable for several hundred years.

Some kind of space based EMP weapon would be a pain in the ass, but it would be as a firecracker compared to what this monster could do.

https://www.usni.org/magazines/proceedings/2020/july/kanyons-reach-rethinking-nuclear-triad-autonomous-age