**NSFW** ROTC Cadets and Forums

Guest onetwopi

Naw, this needs to be aired out. Plus, over 90 people responded to the poll, so obviously it is of interest to some folks...

But the bottom line is that is all an exercise in futility, as there will be no restricting of any particular group on this forum as far as I am concerned (and I think BaseOps and the other mods will back me on this one). It is much easier to weed out the douchebags on an individual basis, especially the dumbasses who get into pissing contests with moderators. Seriously, how fucking stupid can someone be?

So this thread is pretty much pointless, but the discussion will remain open as long as folks want to talk about it. Let nature take its course and it'll die out once the interest in this topic does the same...

However, unless some of you nutbags get off your asses and post some more De-Motivational posters with tits and guns, I am gonna delete every fucking thread in this forum! Got it?

D&D isn't cool, and WTF is your problem with a damn game?

Ummm...because it's gay, obviously. Oh wait, my apologies probably shouldnt say gay anymore...it's retarted, oh shit hold on...cant say that probably either. It's just silly, how about that....just so silly.

I gotta go with no.

Aside from having to figure out who is who, you run into other problems. How about Prior-E's who have been around the block, aren't SNAPish, but are in OTS or ROTC working toward a commission? Are we going to prohibit them from posting just because they decided to become O's and are in the training system?

If you're on an ROTC scholarship that pulls you out of AD early, don't you still have a CAC card that just says "Air Force Civilian"?

Ah the short-sightedness of state school grads. Feel free to correct me on what you perceive to be proper grammar, when in fact you overlook the bigger picture that trumps proper grammar everytime, the STS factor.

If I were to adopt your "fail" guidance I would be forced to make statements such as the following;

1. Crap, I left my CAC in my computer at work.

2. Can I see your CAC?

3. Have you seen my CAC?

4. My Freaking CAC does not work.

5. I ended up with your CAC by mistake.

As you are a Semenole I am sure you are quite happy using all of the above examples, but I will stick to CAC Card.

:beer:

You forgot "2 CACs, one slot"

:beer:

Mods, can we just ban onetwopi from posting here. This is the most pointless thread I've seen in years.

"2"

This kid has something against ROTC guys apparently. So what if they ask stupid questions, I don't give a sh!t. If you don't like the thread, stop reading it and don't help the ROTC cadet who is obviously so far beneath your Lt. status.

I gotta go with no.

Aside from having to figure out who is who, you run into other problems. How about Prior-E's who have been around the block, aren't SNAPish, but are in OTS or ROTC working toward a commission? Are we going to prohibit them from posting just because they decided to become O's and are in the training system?

Gentlemen

While I applaud the effort to "spice up" this thread, I do ask that if you post any picture that makes it unsuitable for public viewing (such as the workplace) that you kindly notify the moderators to add a **NSFW** tag to the title! You can easily do so by simply "reporting" the post using the exclamation point in the yellow warning triangle located at the bottom left of every post. It is easy to find as it also says ‘Report’ next to it!

I viewed this thread in the office and was lucky no one noticed the picture before I could close it. A little common sense needs to prevail, and those who violate this common courtesy will receive the appropriate :bash:

Thanks! M²

Doesn't the second C in CAC stand for card?

The proper usage is, “you will need a CAC to post.” This is why I said a long time ago they just need to rename the damn thing the Secure Access Cipher Key.

Either way you will still need your card reader or should we call call it by the technical name: Virtual Access Gate (VAG). Please insert your CAC into the VAG before you post...

• 2 weeks later...

2 cents from a ROTC guy (at least for another 65 days) is that you should use this site as a tool to try and get the pilot slot. If you want to be a pilot then you gotta be able to take the gruff when you screw up or say something stupid. Patty was my roommate last year and when he posted that picture about ROTC he got tons of shit for it and he laughed it off. Other than that have fun and don't whore it up. I love the content on this forum and I plan on keeping up with it all the way through UPT and beyond. Thanks guys!

Side note: ROTC guy at CU-Boulder, going to Vance, and I just filled out a hurt feelings report, so hey.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
Guest Alarm Red

Gentlemen

While I applaud the effort to "spice up" this thread, I do ask that if you post any picture that makes it unsuitable for public viewing (such as the workplace) that you kindly notify the moderators to add a **NSFW** tag to the title! You can easily do so by simply "reporting" the post using the exclamation point in the yellow warning triangle located at the bottom left of every post. It is easy to find as it also says ‘Report’ next to it!

I viewed this thread in the office and was lucky no one noticed the picture before I could close it. A little common sense needs to prevail, and those who violate this common courtesy will receive the appropriate :bash:

Thanks! M²

Explain again how these are different?

Arianny%20Celeste2.jpg24gn0v9.jpg

They're a paying sponsor, which helps support the forum. If you feel so compelled, we could start charging for the privilege of posting girly pics on here; giving you full credit for the idea, of course...

I thought you announced your departure from this forum anyway...

Guest Alarm Red

They're a paying sponsor, which helps support the forum. If you feel so compelled, we could start charging for the privilege of posting girly pics on here; giving you full credit for the idea, of course...

I thought you announced your departure from this forum anyway...

So if it's paid then the "NSFW tag or else..." threat doesn't apply? I just hope you're able to close the forum homepage at work in time before anybody notices it now, since the former obviously created problems for you in your workplace.

Both chicks are hot though and I clicked through the ad, hopefully generating some revenue. Now I just need to figure out how to get myself paid as well for looking at hot chicks online! I'd probably just surf the De Motivational Picture thread from start to finish and then start over each day.

Nope, never announced my departure, only the deletion of my comments in a discussion after the relevant thread got merged with a bullshit one. Nobody here cares when anyone else here stops going online; announcing that you are quitting a forum would be pretty SNAPish.

EDIT: To keep the hotness going.

GiuliaSiegel_03.jpg

Edited by Alarm Red

Ahh "The People's Republic of Boulder"...I'm sure the community support there is top notch

Just a side note: Military folks working in Boulder now wear civilian clothes to work to avoid the harassment they had been receiving.

Just a side note: Military folks working in Boulder now wear civilian clothes to work to avoid the harassment they had been receiving.

What? Dude, it's not that bad. I went there for school and had one comment said to me in all 4 yrs of ROTC. It's true there's a lot of liberal douches who are way off the deep end, but to be honest it's mostly students/profs. The rest of the community is not that bad. Boulder is not like Vietnam era spit on soldiers style like people who haven't lived there like to think it is.