Heinous CGOC E-mails

Vegas needs put down the soju, then she needs to get laid.

My thought exactly.

HOSS

I don't know man, sorry I doubted. See above - maybe you can lead the healing process for her. Is she hot? Actually, I can't believe no one's asked that yet.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much caffeine/crack does this "Vegas" chick take very day? Either she was the head camp counselor at gay ass kumbaya summer camp and that shit carried over into her AF career, or this chick hates her job and oozes sarcasm like some sort of foul vaginal discharge.

It seems like the writer was just trying to get people to read her emails before deleting them (something which has never been possible, in my case--thank you, email filters). What's the big deal about someone being motivated about their BS CGOC job? Wouldn't it be nice if aircrew were half as motivated about their sweet-freaking-deal of a job?

Gimme a break.

-kp

Unfortunately this type of "motivation" will be seen by some senior folks as a great leadership treat and ultimately rewarded.

Looking back I can remember an officer who sent some very similar e-mails and made very similar comments in public many years ago. That person was just selected BPZ to O-6

I think her emails are dripping with sarcasm, which I appreciate. If I had to be in charge of such lame activities as judging speeches, after I was finished stabbing a pencil in my eye, I would be forced into a similar approach. I think we could all have a better idea of her intent if someone would post a picture.

Guest Barbarian

check 6 finally posts the important question. :beer:

Send her up here to Yongsan, I'm sure the local CGOs could use the motivation.

Vegas sounds like she's got a good sense of humor. These emails are pretty funny, and the sarcasm is obvious...unless, of course, you have close, personal knowledge that Vegas actually believes what she is typing. I find it hard to believe anyone who uses the words "speech" and "assassin" to describe the same event is being serious.

It seems like the writer was just trying to get people to read her emails before deleting them (something which has never been possible, in my case--thank you, email filters). What's the big deal about someone being motivated about their BS CGOC job? Wouldn't it be nice if aircrew were half as motivated about their sweet-freaking-deal of a job?

Gimme a break.

-kp

Seriously? No, seriously? Nobody's commented on this jackass comment yet?

Gimme a break.

-kp

RANT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingpin.....let me be the last one to make this point to you all again. Aircrew are motivated about our Kick-@$$ job. Here's the part we aren't motivated about. CBRNE CBT's, Fire Extinguisher CBT's, Human Trafficing CBT's, SARC briefs every 3 months, Self Aide Buddy care every 3 months, having to go to finance to get our travel voucher straight, let alone paid....MPF taking 3 hours to get a simple DEERS update done because they only have 2 people working, and they both don't know d!ck about how to do their job....the flight kitchen having to be called 6 times about meals that should have been delivered 1 hour before take off so we don't have to explain why we were late taking off. Oh yeah, and the silverware in the box nasty, and the correct meal...I mean I know it's hard to fix 2 meals for a crew and not screw it up, but give me a break.

Aircrew are tired of doing everyone elses job when our primary job is to FLY. And your primary job is to either update DEERS, make a friggin sandwich correctly, or not F--- up my pay because you don't know how to do your G-- D--- JOB.

RANT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit cause I type fast and don't spell good when I'm pissed.

Edited by capt4fans

Aircrew are tired of doing everyone elses job when our primary job is to FLY.

Not disagreeing with you on this one bud, but look at some of your previous OPR's (especially before they changed the form)--unless you did several different things spectacular while flying, at least half of your bullets (if not more) was filled with non-flying crap. You had to make sure you participated in a couple volunteer events, gave to the CFC, was in charge of a change of command, blah blah blah just to make sure you didn't have any white spaces left. Thank God it's gotten better with the new OPR's, but it hasn't entirely gone away. Think about how many shoe clerks get base level recognition just because they're in charge of the Air Force Assistance Fund for the entire base.

This chick is probably some serious ass kisser but I bet with our wonderful leadership these days that it will pay off.

On a positive note, same question, is this chick hot? We need pictures to verify. I bet if you get her a little drunk she could be fun to hang out with--prob wouldn't be a bad lay either.

Not disagreeing with you on this one bud, but look at some of your previous OPR's (especially before they changed the form)--unless you did several different things spectacular while flying, at least half of your bullets (if not more) was filled with non-flying crap. You had to make sure you participated in a couple volunteer events, gave to the CFC, was in charge of a change of command, blah blah blah just to make sure you didn't have any white spaces left. Thank God it's gotten better with the new OPR's, but it hasn't entirely gone away. Think about how many shoe clerks get base level recognition just because they're in charge of the Air Force Assistance Fund for the entire base.

This chick is probably some serious ass kisser but I bet with our wonderful leadership these days that it will pay off.

On a positive note, same question, is this chick hot? We need pictures to verify. I bet if you get her a little drunk she could be fun to hang out with--prob wouldn't be a bad lay either.

Not disputing that. It's the fact that I have to do the jobs of the other 700,000 people in the Air Force. My primary job is to FLY. I'm a rated officer, and if you're still in, yours is the same thing. Until you get the B prefix in your AFSC, or the CC added to your signature block, your primary job is to fly. I'm all about doing AFAF, the Wing Briefer, the COC and other stuff that while ground jobs and don't require flying, dont make me take 6 trips to Finance to get the $6,000 they owe me because they thought I PCS'd to my training base when right on the front of the orders is says plainly on the front TDY enroute to PCS!!!!

That's the problem with doing everyone elses job that I have.

I love the fact how at my base, every 3 weeks or so, you have 20+ students (not to mention everyone else) all PCS'ing to pretty much the same bases. This has been going on for 40+ years. Yet, you have to reinvent the wheel every time someone leaves. There's no huge turnover of folks in the MPF either. Been seeing the same faces for the past 2.5 years. When I walked in and told them where I was going, you'd think I told them the AF was PSC'ing me to the moon. For the amount of time I was in the MPF, I shoulda had my own desk.

The easiest way to deal with the CGOC is to put an auto reply in outlook with a smart-ass but won't get you in trouble if it gets forwarded comment followed by an auto delete. I have received only two CGOC emails in the last 2.5 years and that's only because they apparently changed the person sending out the emails.

I have received only two CGOC emails in the last 2.5 years and that's only because they apparently changed the person sending out the emails.

Yeah, if you really sit down and read their TTPs:

3-1.CGOC (UNCLASS/PULLED FROM ARSE)

4.69.3:

"E-mail propogation can be limited occasionally by recipients who set auto-delete rules in Outlook. This avoidance tactic can be countered by changing the sender and/or subject line content."

Tricky bastards!

I concede that the initial e-mail from "Vegas" in this thread was amusing, but I disagree that she or any other CGOC president feels any sense of "well I guess I have to deal with this CGOC crap so I'll sound jaded and use sarcastic humor as a coping mechanism." They are eager beavers and VERY into their organizations. Kind of like Mormons. I think her e-mail was nothing more than light jabbing that some took too seriously, but overall and attempt to make her non-rated friends laugh and show up to the event. Hey - if the CGOC does some good for the base/community, let'em have it!

Kingpin.....let me be the last one to make this point to you all again. Aircrew are motivated about our Kick-@$$ job. Here's the part we aren't motivated about. CBRNE CBT's, Fire Extinguisher CBT's, Human Trafficing CBT's, SARC briefs every 3 months, Self Aide Buddy care every 3 months

A huge "2" on that.

As far as Kingpin, a pilot beat him up in 4th grade, don't mind him.

I think her emails are dripping with sarcasm, which I appreciate. If I had to be in charge of such lame activities as judging speeches, after I was finished stabbing a pencil in my eye, I would be forced into a similar approach. I think we could all have a better idea of her intent if someone would post a picture.

+1

Even if she volunteered for the position in CGOC, does that mean she has to be an a$$-muncher and send out the same boring emails as everyone else? I disagree with the process that automatically adds every CGO to their distro list, but honestly I'd rather read something that's sarcastically funny than something that puts me to sleep. Not that I would go to the even either way...it's just better to get a laugh before pressing delete.

To Kingpin, think about this. I've heard of this mythical time way, way back when aircrew flew planes and thought about their mission. Other people were employed to run their squadrons and held jobs such as scheduler, security manager, etc. Anyways, fast forward to now and 90% of the dudes in my squadron have 2+ additional duties and spend at least 70% of their time at work focusing on building the schedule or writing up a broken computer or creating a training folder and about 30% of their time on how to fly, fight and win better.

Now, we're still the best air force in the world, but if our aircrew is only putting in 30% effort towards the big picture mission of the service, damn, think about how kick-a$$ we would be if aircrew members didn't have to make 6 trips to the MPF to get paid a travel voucher? I'm about as good at knowing why I haven't gotten paid as you probably are at flying a plane which I'm guessing is not very f*cking good. Because of this, it is your job to ensure I get paid correctly and my job to fly the plane. Now, if I don't do my job and you're PAX on my jet, you die. If you don't do your job, well then if it slips through the cracks long enough I'll put in the extra time and make the 6-9 trips down to see you to get it straightened out. /rant off

Moving on, I got this gem from CGOC recently and thought it was worthy to post:

Come on, come all!

For once XXXXX and I are not looking for running buddies at o'dark thirty

on a Saturday. Instead, you night owls can come and join us in a good

old fashioned skate-a-thon, this Saturday evening. We're hitting up

open skate at the roller rink on (street) in (location)

from 7:30-10:30pm (past rollo activities TBD). The great news for those

of you with little kiddies, is that this is an excellent event for them

too.

So find your bell bottoms and hippie shirts and really embrace the 70's

that almost none of us lived through. I also have it on good authority

(mine) that XXXXX will be fro'ing out her hair, which is worth almost any

sort of endeavor to see. If you don't believe in 70's attire, it's

still okay to come.

-XXXXX

WOW...where do I sign up :gun: