Latest Movies

B*D*A

Kingsman was a lot of fun. Well-made action movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. It was directed by the guy who made the first Kick-Ass, so the fight scenes are similar. The best scene is where Colin Firth straight up murders a church full of Westboro Baptist types.

Kingsman was a lot of fun. Well-made action movie that doesn't take itself too seriously. It was directed by the guy who made the first Kick-Ass, so the fight scenes are similar. The best scene is where Colin Firth straight up murders a church full of Westboro Baptist types.

Sam Jackson with a lisp was rather odd.

I did like Firth's line just before the rampage!

• 1 month later...

So let me get this right......

The creators of Super Troopers were too lazy to go get funding from investors, so they just asked a bunch of millennials to give them money to make a movie.And in exchange for handing over their money, they will go pay more money to see this in a movie theater? This is dumber than TLC asking their fans to pay for their next record.

• 2 weeks later...

So let me get this right......

The creators of Super Troopers were too lazy to go get funding from investors, so they just asked a bunch of millennials to give them money to make a movie.And in exchange for handing over their money, they will go pay more money to see this in a movie theater? This is dumber than TLC asking their fans to pay for their next record.

100% funded in under 48 hours..I guess they're not that dumb after all! :thumbsup:

Uh.....

Just saw this, and it's absolutely as bad as it looks. Maybe worse. Recommend to go see it "with the guys" though, for some of the most ironically funny shit to laugh at and make fun of. There are some memorable 1-liners.....

Just saw this, and it's absolutely as bad as it looks. Maybe worse. Recommend to go see it "with the guys" though, for some of the most ironically funny shit to laugh at and make fun of. There are some memorable 1-liners.....

You mean it's not as realistic or good as this scene with drones?

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed the movie was great. They glossed over a lot of details--usually that's a negative for me, but they did it in such a way to only focus on the story, vs asking for audience buy-in to something. Pretty thought-provoking, I've had it on my mind for days....

Disagreed on the best-looking chick (you posted #2); #1 is Alicia Vikander:

Alicia+Vikander+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+Osca

• Upvote 1