12 hours ago12 hr 1 hour ago, Pooter said:Pro life but pro death penalty is also kinda a funny one because its a value system that assumes all life is a sacred gift from god but then I guess if you do enough bad stuff the courts can just have you killedNot really. The bible is very clear about murder (don’t do it) and also being unrelenting against evil, including holding it accountable via death and destruction. I know you didn’t mention the bible specifically, but pro life and Christianity go hand in hand, so that’s why I brought it up.
11 hours ago11 hr 1 hour ago, Pooter said:Pro life but pro death penalty is also kinda a funny one because its a value system that assumes all life is a sacred gift from god but then I guess if you do enough bad stuff the courts can just have you killedYou can leave God out of it if it helps. Executing a completely innocent human versus executing a human who has been convicted of heinous crimes shouldn’t be too big a stretch to wrap your brain around why some of us are cool with that.
50 minutes ago50 min 11 hours ago, TreeA10 said:I've known guys to shoot down the telephone poles holding up the strafe rags after getting a bad score. So, strapping the excretable jihadi wannabe to a pole on the range is doable. 4 ship with 6 BDUs. Best CEA over three events on the conventional circle gets the first 100 round gun pass on the convicted dirt bag with standard 2000 foot cease fire.We joked about putting Ted Bundy in a truck on the range at Hurbie
Create an account or sign in to comment