WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Guest 12XU2A3X3

"Mr. Maloney asked the detective: “What’s the big deal? It happens all the time in Alaska."

one more reason reality tv sucks

Cops light up an 8 year old...with pepper spray. The real WTF here is that they didn't shoot him

I'm not reading your comment right: are you suggesting the cops should've shot him? Or that it's a wonder they didn't shoot him?

I'm not reading your comment right: are you suggesting the cops should've shot him? Or that it's a wonder they didn't shoot him?

I say both.

Third time the kid has forced the cops to be called. The mom obviously gives less than a shit about him.

You think this kid is going to grow up and be a model citizen? I hope he grows up...but I doubt it.

I am just thinking what would have happened to me if I threw such a tantrum the cops had to be called at school. Let alone then tried to fashion a weapon by destroy school property on my 3rd offense. My Dad would have beat the shit out of me for sure. Just as I would do if I had a kid that did that.

Cops light up an 8 year old...with pepper spray. The real WTF here is that they didn't shoot him

The THIRD time the cops were called? I'm with those who would have needed protective custody on the first attempt if it had been me.

I believe pepper spray in this instance was what the Commander in Chief refers to as a "teachable moment". I bet he won't do that again for at least the rest of the semester.

Guest 12XU2A3X3

You laugh now...when Skynet takes over, this guy will be the leader of the Resistance. :M16a2:

armed with this:266e.jpg