WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

Share The Air

I promise it isn't a rickroll this time.

I'm going to send that girl a collection of my bottled farts at a low wholesale price. 98% vintage methane, 1% lethal poison, 1% liberal whackjob irritating psychobitch hating energy. If she opens just one...she's dead.

• Upvote 2

I guess she was wrong...

Cops: Wife got in parting shot before killing

With her final words before she was fatally shot, Elaine McCall needled her husband for missing with his first shot yesterday morning inside their Wakefield home, police said.

"You can’t even shoot," she said, according to her husband David McCall’s reported statements to police.

The 72-year-old husband was charged with murder after hitting his wife with the second shot...

Apparantly she didn't know when to STFU!

Cheers! M2

I liked this one, too...

“We tore the Burger King up,” she remarked. “I don’t play no games.”

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe times are changing and there are women out there who can kick ass side by side.

Well she certainly looks remorseful, based on this pic and story...

hardynewphoto.jpg

Stay Classy, Nekiva

I ain’t blaming nobody but myself,” said Hardy. “I pulled that girl’s hair, that’s a simple battery. I’m guilty of that.” But, referring to several Burger King employees, she added, “Them bitches ticked me off.” Hardy also admitted telling police she was “Kimesa Smith,” the name of a friend in her hometown of Montgomery.

Hardy also copped to lying to police (and TSG) when she claimed that she had traveled to Florida with three of her four children. If cops thought she had to care for her young children, Hardy surmised, they would be less likely to keep her in custody.

Asked if she expected to travel to Florida and surrender on the five counts, Hardy replied, “###### them, they’ll have to come and get me.” She added, however, “It’s gonna be hard to find me.”

The problem is, you know there are hippies that would pay for this shit. Probably not $10k, but who knows. Hell, someone had to be the first guy to every pay for a bottle of water.

Sad but true. Consider the guy who started selling "pet rocks"; he's a millionaire.

One born every minute.

The problem is, you know there are hippies that would pay for this shit. Probably not $10k, but who knows. Hell, someone had to be the first guy to every pay for a bottle of water.

I would bet there are plenty of people who would pay $10K. Look at some of the stupid shit people buy already. Someone bought Justin Bieber's hair for ~$40K. The money went to charity, but there was still some wacko who bought someone else's hair.

Guest 12XU2A3X3

"EVER. Now get back to work."

best pics:

MiGStory7.jpg

MiGStory11.jpg

"It was a the darkest time in Canadian American relations since the war of 1812, but we became closer for it."

MiGStory16.jpg