WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

State Judge in NYC sentences a gangmember who shot two people to...wait for it...just 3.5 years. The reason for the light sentence: Because "we are failing as a society", because the shooter "substituted a gang for a lack of a family."

But it gets better...the Judge said "so help me, I cant think of any other sentence more serious than that of being deprived of the ability to live in this country" since he is from Trinidad and will later be deported.

Unbelievable. As if I needed another reason to never live in New York.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/03/judge-blames-society-in-sentencing-shooter-for-only-three-years/

Edited by HeloDude

State Judge in NYC sentences a gangmember who shot two people to...wait for it...just 3.5 years. The reason for the light sentence: Because "we are failing as a society", because the shooter "substituted a gang for a lack of a family."

But it gets better...the Judge said "so help me, I cant think of any other sentence more serious than that of being deprived of the ability to live in this country" since he is from Trinidad and will later be deported.

Unbelievable. As if I needed another reason to never live in New York.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/03/judge-blames-society-in-sentencing-shooter-for-only-three-years/

Good. Give him zero time and just deport him. Costs the US taxpayer no more than the price of a one-way plane ticket.

Question: does this work in a convection oven? I've had a C-17 loaded with these things and it never once crossed my mind to try this.

We'll just have to wait until Jack's Convection Oven Glowstick Tutorial gets posted before we find out.

Question: does this work in a convection oven? I've had a C-17 loaded with these things and it never once crossed my mind to try this.

Yes. Campfire too.

Any heat will speed up the reaction and make it glow brighter ... But for a shorter duration.

Conversely, if you throw a glow stick in a cooler it gets dim but lasts nearly forever.

Now you know.

If you cut out the glass tube of the 15 inch glowsticks and stick it in a campfire it will give a nice 4-5 foot fireball when it explodes. The time interval fo the explosion varies as well depending on the heat of the fire. It's a great camping trick to play on your drunk buddies.

If you cut out the glass tube of the 15 inch glowsticks and stick it in a campfire it will give a nice 4-5 foot fireball when it explodes. The time interval fo the explosion varies as well depending on the heat of the fire. It's a great camping trick to play on your drunk buddies.

I'm praying none of my Lt's see this post.

From JQP's Facebook:http://youtu.be/pZhJHw7duP4

Was that a LT leading the class? Blind leading the blind... I know how to enhance resiliency...get the fuck out of this chicken shit outfit. That's what I did...feel much more resilient. Not having a 19-20 year old airman, who hasn't done or seen shit yet, tell me how the fuck to live my life is a big plus too. I can add "3 day pass" to the list of things I never would or could take advantage of in my 15 years...

From JQP's Facebook:

http://youtu.be/pZhJHw7duP4

Good Lord! For a minute it thought this was some kind of a joke like a UPT video gone wrong. Holy flying fuckballs Batman I'm so thankful I retired when I did and am now a life member of the check-of-the-month-club and don't have to deal with this silly assed bullshit! Curt LeMay, Robin Olds, Bud Day and countless others must be rolling in their graves over this crap.

• Upvote 4

Good Lord! For a minute it thought this was some kind of a joke like a UPT video gone wrong. Holy flying fuckballs Batman I'm so thankful I retired when I did and am now a life member of the check-of-the-month-club and don't have to deal with this silly assed bullshit! Curt LeMay, Robin Olds, Bud Day and countless others must be rolling in their graves over this crap.

0LOpYHN.png

Rolling with laughter...

Looks like a fucking kindergarten class. I know people would do a lot for 3 days pass but I'm not sure I could dance (or roll) around like a 6 year old for it and still walk out being proud of wearing the uniform I just rolled around in.

Looks like a fucking kindergarten class. I know people would do a lot for 3 days pass but I'm not sure I could dance (or roll) around like a 6 year old for it and still walk out being proud of wearing the uniform I just rolled around in.

Don't worry...pretty soon they'll be making us do it during stand-down/'Resilience' training days. You'll have to do all this crap and there won't be a 3-day pass reward, but you will get behind in your duties. Being proud of wearing your uniform when walking out from work will of course be completely voluntary.

• Upvote 3