WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

This is what I was going to write until I read the article below >>>>The headline suggests that this transgendered guy is flashing little girls in a locker room.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/washington-college-oks-exposure-of-young-girls-to-transgender-male-in-locker-room/

I thought it was some transgendered person that was getting dressed in the locker room. I didn't think he was whipping his junk out at the sauna. You can use the locker room without running around with your dick out. These are the types of people that make it hard for people to accept gay people. If there are little boys around the male locker room grown men should not even be walking around fully naked....but a man in the girls locker room. WTF

I don't have a clue when it comes to the whole transgender thing. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do around transgender people but I'm pretty sure I would do/say it wrong no matter how hard I tried.

They don't consider themselves gay because they think they are the opposite sex. Don't ask don't tell still applies to them because according to the military this is a sign of mental illness. Transgendered people may or may not have surgical procedures done to change their gender physically. The surgery excludes you from military service.

Edited by one

Are transgender gay?

Who cares. Unless your the parent of some doofus that claims he is a woman and uses the women's locker room. And by doofus I mean someone I would want to beat the crap out of. Sometimes it is not about individual freedoms.

I don't think it is necessary unless you are taking a shower. I have been in locker rooms before where old guys are walking around naked unnecessarily for way too long. I don't know if that is a part of the generation gap or something but whats with old ass dudes walking around naked in the locker room for no reason. Shower, dry off, and get dressed.

In the day and age of Jerry Sandusky, I think it is best too keep your cock to yourself if at all possible. Sometimes you cant tell who the weirdos are.

Edited by one
  • Upvote 1

I don't think it is necessary unless you are taking a shower. I have been in locker rooms before where old guys are walking around naked unnecessarily for way too long. I don't know if that is a part of the generation gap or something but whats with old ass dudes walking around naked in the locker room for no reason. Shower, dry off, and get dressed.

In the day and age of Jerry Sandusky, I think it is best too keep your cock to yourself if at all possible. Sometimes you cant tell who the weirdos are.

Agreed. When I take a shower at the gym, I wrap the towel around my waist until I'm back to my locker, then I get dressed. It bugs me when the 70-year-old retirees wander around the entire locker room, chit-chat, shave/brush their teeth/whatever in front of the sink, rummage around in the locker or their gym bag...all naked. Getting my clothes back on is pretty much priority one for me in the locker room.

• Upvote 2

They don't consider themselves gay because they think they are the opposite sex. Don't ask don't tell still applies to them because according to the military anyone who isn't a liberal douche, this is a sign of mental illness. Transgendered people may or may not have surgical procedures done to change their gender physically. The surgery excludes you from military service.

FIFY

• Upvote 1

Agreed. When I take a shower at the gym, I wrap the towel around my waist until I'm back to my locker, then I get dressed. It bugs me when the 70-year-old retirees wander around the entire locker room, chit-chat, shave/brush their teeth/whatever in front of the sink, rummage around in the locker or their gym bag...all naked. Getting my clothes back on is pretty much priority one for me in the locker room.

Appropriate...

gym-guys.png?w=500

• Upvote 1

WTF are you talking about? There are over a hundred videos at that link!

Watch the video titled "Unique Hobby". I don't know why it didn't link to that video. The www.youtube.com video was hilarious. Thanks!

Regardless, it is a video, on the af.mil website, of people LARPing on base.

Edited by SCRIMP

Watch the video titled "Unique Hobby". I don't know why it didn't link to that video. The www.youtube.com video was hilarious. Thanks!

Regardless, it is a video, on the af.mil website, of people LARPing on base.

They had a large group that did that while I was at Osan. Between that, and the shirtless Academy dudes playing rugby I spent a lot of time in my room.