Tops in Blue (TIB) - WTF?

Steve Davies

• 2 months later...

All righty then...one more chance to sign up! Anyone..? Bueller..? I especially like the comment from Sean in Kansas.

Linky

7 months later, I know, but I thought it was worth mentioning that this douchecanoe is telling a JTAC (Sean - with multiple trips to the Stan) how TIB helps "the warfighter."

I'd rather go see Rancid or the Vandals play, as they've played in the AOR a couple of times before. If I had days off, of course. To hell with TIB. They do nothing but waste money that would be better spent getting more ammunition for my damn weapons. That's just the opinion of this dusty CSAR FE.

Hey JHB, you ever find anything out with that JuanRamos cocksuck?

Edited by Ikarus
  • Upvote 1

Why does the AF have most of the sacred cows it has? Can't deal with the political backlash if they were cut.

Fraud, waste, and abuse - Has anyone tried to get a PPR to Peterson Field during an Academy football weekend? When I was an AETC instructor pilot, the ramp would be full of DV planes. So even if there was a valid syllabus flight - no way we could plan on C-Springs. Or, there was the time when the AETC/CC's exec tried to get all AETC MWS types to Randolph AFB for a photograph with the Randolph AFB Base Ops Bldg and Taj Mahal in the background. This photo was meant to be a parting gift for the retiring AETC/CC. According to an associate, who was the airfield manager, the exec and staff spent nearly a day trying to figure out a parking plan that would work. (We're talking a C-5, KC-135, C-141, C-17, MC-130, F-15, F-16, etc.). This kind of entitlement/waste (and I include TIB in this) is ingrained within the USAF culture, is supported by those who progress to command positions and is therefore propagated by them.

Hey JHB, you ever find anything out with that JuanRamos cocksuck?

Found that the Juan Ramos from the article most likely wasn't the same Juan Ramos that was sucking the TIB cock in here...

I went to Incurlik a couple of weeks ago and after we landed headed over to customs to get our orders stamped. Right as we pull up in the crew bus we notice a large coach bus that was parking next to us, and about 50 dudes in wierd looking blues got out and beat us into the line for customs. We got in line behind them and were pissed, cause it was eating into our limited drinking/shopping time. Then we realized that these guys were TIB. A C-17 crew pulled up right after us and was waiting behind us, when their AC starts skipping the line. So our AC skips the line and tells the customs guy we need to get through for crew rest issues. 5 minutes later we are stamped and on our way, the whole time all the TIBers were staring at us with a look of shocked anger that somehow we were skipping them in line. It was awesome.

Edited by MCO

:rock: Kudos on whoever that AC was who skipped the line. However, I think having a delay code attributed to TIB on your Form 59 might be a trophy worth framing!

I think the best I've seen on a form 59 so far is the line cancelled due to a leaking "WENCH"

• 1 month later...

So here I sit at the Deid in crew rest for my flight tomorrow and who is ruining that? The damn TiB. There was karaoke night here last week that honestly sounded better than this group of misfits. And the karaoke people weren't keeping me from falling asleep. This place sucks.

Edited by afthunderchief16

I saw this thread pop back up again and it reminded me that when I in processed a few weeks ago for UPT, one of the 2dLTs that inprocessed with me asked if she could get her UPT start date pushed back if she made TIB...

The IP inprocessing us almost shit his pants.

Edited by GigEm10

one of the 2dLTs that inprocessed with me asked if she could get her UPT start date pushed back if she made TIB...

That answer is easy.

Was offered recently to fly a TIB support mission dragging these guys around PACOM... Good locales, fly every 3 days, plenty of time off.

Returned a polite "no thanks".

Good luck to whomever takes that pile of "Fabulous-sss!" goodness.

Chuck

That sounds like a tremendous "good deal" as in the days of yore before 9/11. I'd fly that trip, without hesitation, as payback for all the other crap we get to do daily. Just because the self-loading baggage isn't worth a pound of jet fuel is no reason not to go FLY, man!