Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Baseops Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

skybert

Super User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skybert

  1. 2 outta 3 ain’t bad.....
  2. Next time, arm the helo and shoot back
  3. As a former Marine, I can heartily agree to that! I’ve never before and never after have been in a situation where everyone was truly equal, for better or for worse.
  4. You got this, stay focused but relaxed.
  5. Abolish laws and everyone in the city is instantly innocent.
  6. She’s the one I’d actually feel good voting for
  7. Me and my friends up here are just ignoring the bitch and enjoying our lives.
  8. I live in Michigan as well, our governor has gone well beyond executive power
  9. I am dumbfounded at how the police have turned against the citizens here in Michigan. I’ve lost all respect.
  10. Take your kids to work day
  11. Hunt every one of these animals down and kill them, period
  12. That’s what you’re fighting for......
  13. Hallelujah!
  14. “She”
  15. On his tombstone perhaps
  16. “Presumed innocent” doesn’t mean just take it when someone attempts, or appears to attempt to kill. If I was convinced someone was trying to kill me, I wouldn’t think to myself, well their skin is a certain color so I’ll just let them do it.
  17. All hail the giant moth
  18. Saying I’d deal with a C-130 unit......as a last resort probably won’t help.
  19. I’m sure PC types will make sure that gets changed
  20. Well said.
  21. I think it's not mocking a huge part of the population from the podium. Kinda hurts your chances of winning an election.
  22. Obama's going to give her a blanket immunity before he leaves.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.