Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Baseops Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

skybert

Super User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skybert

  1. Helluva week politically I’d say…..
  2. A desperate man, pandering for any vote he can get
  3. Never bring a crossbow to a gunfight….
  4. I’m wondering what’s gonna happen when Biden finally implodes
  5. I don’t think he was that smart
  6. Good chance I know you then. I flew some charters that he brokered, he was a weird dude to say the least
  7. I’d say if he can’t handle that, he’s probably not someone I’d want with more responsibility
  8. He called Kamala “vice president Trump” as well.
  9. Now that they realize it’s hopeless, they have to cut his throat in order to look “nonpartisan “
  10. Two old guys calling each other names and not directly answering the questions. That said, I think Trump is the better
  11. Storage facilities seem up to par
  12. I’m sure he was. “A really good man, just starting to turn his life around” and the family will be suing the cruise line
  13. He needs their votes, nothing will happen
  14. Damn, I gotta be quicker
  15. Dibs!!
  16. How many kids I “want to have” !!?? I prefer women you sick %¥£€!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.