Jump to content
slacker

WTF? (**NSFW**)

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Vito said:

Think he's related to the famous P-51 ace of WWII Don Gentile?

That'd be cool.  Don Gentile was a badass!

e40686ac4fbc3cc0f2b564e5d133f54e--mustan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:
12 hours ago, Hopefulflyer389 said:
 

This is my favorite video of all time

10500895.jpg

No worries, there's other versions of it on U-tube!
 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just need to confirm, 

Robber - "It's fake." (the gun)

Bad Ass - "Oh well, mines is real."

Robber - "I'm shot."

Bad Ass - "Oh, fuck ya."

He then admonishes them not to die.

 

This is also my new fav video of all time.

Edited by 17D_guy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, 17D_guy said:

He then admonishes them not to die.

More like he commands them not to die. :notworthy:

I'll bet they probably complied.

Edited by JeremiahWeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, brickhistory said:

Seriously?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/navy-ship-montreal-stuck-1.4497416

 

A newly commissioned Navy warship will be wintering in Montreal after its journey to Florida was interrupted by cold and ice.

 

On the bright side, they didn’t hit anyone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ThreeHoler said:

 


It is a Little Crappy Ship. What did you expect?

 

It's like the mother of all broke jet delays.

 

But Montreal from Dec - March?   Brrrr!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't merit it's own thread, and no better place to put this:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/02/05/deploy-or-get-out-new-pentagon-plan-could-boot-thousands-of-non-deployable-troops/

Nothing so useful as applying an Army fix for an Army problem to a Joint environment.  Having worked in a "Joint" staff for over a year now, I'm ready to never work with the Army again. 

 

Edited by FourFans130
I can't write so good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a week long planning cell and Im also ready to not work with the army again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FourFans130 said:

Doesn't merit it's own thread, and no better place to put this:

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/02/05/deploy-or-get-out-new-pentagon-plan-could-boot-thousands-of-non-deployable-troops/

Nothing so useful as applying an Army fix for an Army problem to a Joint environment.  Having worked in a "Joint" staff for over a year now, I'm ready to never work with the Army again. 

 

They quoted a spokes “woman” in the article and I’m surprised they put woman as nowadays people don’t want to be gender identified. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

If you're a math nerd, you can calculate this idiot's altitude and clearance from the plane based on the geometry of the aircraft and ground features..   To get you started, the plane is on approximately a 3.5 mile final to rwy 25 at KLAS.  Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mk.1 eyeball puts the SUAS at roughly 1500-1800 AGL...well into the Class B. Enjoy your fine and possible prison time, Mark Stoney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

USNO solar table + Frontier route map + Google Earth =  Check the Whitney Ranch Rec Center closed circuit TV, 1415-1545L, 28 January. Just a guess.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ThreeHoler said:

Mk.1 eyeball puts the SUAS at roughly 1500-1800 AGL...well into the Class B. Enjoy your fine and possible prison time, Mark Stoney.

Good eyeball.  Assuming 3 degree glideslope for the aircraft, along with wingspan and ground features, I have the suas at 1270 Agl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the daily picture thread is gone this is the next best place to put this. Looks like the Midwest is getting screwed with the latest weather system.

image.png.c8420cf9b81957325ccc7f04bfc9de50.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Breckey said:

Since the daily picture thread is gone this is the next best place to put this. Looks like the Midwest is getting screwed with the latest weather system.

image.png.c8420cf9b81957325ccc7f04bfc9de50.png

It looks like we’re protected from the showers at the end. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×