World War III Updates

gearhog

Dude I’ve got a CONUS-Dubai leg coming up in a week.  I’m kinda hoping I get to see the OCA push from WAY far away.

Better yet, make me divert.  That always leads to some nice bonus money.  Especially in that particular cornhole of the world.

Edited by FourFans

I guess some would advocate it it time to nuke Iran into a single piece of glass...I mean the people have free will and they  support the Mullahs.  Israel must immediately destroy every living thing in Iran to prevent the loss of a single Israeli life.

In all seriousness Israel will not let this pass and I would think a proportional retaliation is already being planned.  Iran's Mullahs (who are currently VERY unpopular in the country), are certainly capitalizing on a wag the dog moment but they are already trying to frame this and back away "we consider the matter concluded"...well my extremist friends I can assure you Israel does not.  Lets hope this does not spin out of control.

Interesting play by Jordon as well...

Sad part is that if we decided to take the non-nuclear gloves off, the US could shut the ayatollahs down permanently in about a week and let the Persians have their country back.

7 minutes ago, FourFans said:

Sad part is that if we decided to take the non-nuclear gloves off, the US could shut the ayatollahs down permanently in about a week and let the Persians have their country back.

Won’t happen…spoiled progressive kids going to expensive colleges would never allow it.

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Iran's Mullahs, are certainly capitalizing on a wag the dog moment but they are already trying to frame this and back away.

I suspect this is mainly a message to their own population.  Secondarily could be about putting the rest of region between a rock and hard place when Israel goes asking for overflight.

20 minutes ago, Clayton Bigsby said:

Not to be a simpleton, but do they ask?  In the past hasn’t really been their thing. 

Seems to me like a chance to prove how "stealthy" the 35 really is.

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

Interesting play by Jordon as well...

They were knocking them down inside their own airspace, but they knew they were headed to Israel. Interesting indeed… 

I wonder if they spin it as a “Sorry Iran, airspace was closed. Moose out front should’ve told ya!” 

(I think that’s what you’re referring to, but 🍻 if not!)

2 minutes ago, RegularJoe said:

Seems to me like a chance to prove how "stealthy" the 35 really is.

Even without LO…Entebbe, Osirak, Deir-ez-zor/Al Kibar…they’ve always found ways to go where they need

1 hour ago, busdriver said:

I suspect this is mainly a message to their own population.  Secondarily could be about putting the rest of region between a rock and hard place when Israel goes asking for overflight.

That is literally what I said...have you seen the movie?  The Mullahs have really fallen out of favor the last 18-24 months so a very opportune moment for them to shift focus to an external enemy. 

01000000-0a00-0242-4efa-08dc5c12cca0_w20

Well color me the asshole. I didn't put that together.  Sheesh.....

I'm blaming a lack of sleep and flying across the country very early in the morning.

In any event, very much in agreement then.  They may have bit off a bit too much, we'll see.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FourFans said:

Send John Clark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, FourFans said:

No way. We'll just end up with a bunch of complaints about the Israeli failure to do more for the Iranian civilians.

Edited by Lord Ratner

1 minute ago, herkbum said:

I just finished a reread of Rainbow Six

Recently finished the whole series right up thru Bear and the Dragon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1