The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)

tac airlifter

Man you are super clever and capable of useful thought, bless your heart.

Anyhow, back on topic. Good oped regarding Gay’s resignation, how DEI has destroyed academia, corporations and in general our society, and what universities like Harvard (and other orgs) should do to unfuck themselves. 

https://www.thefp.com/p/bill-ackman-how-to-fix-harvard

15 hours ago, AmazingOne said:

Words about someone's wife

Dude.

Unsat. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Will President Clinton be investigated for banging underage girls?  Will Bill Gates be punished?  What ahout all of the people who hide this kind of shit?   My answer is no.  

The News outlets are corrupt.

Our Federal government and my state Government are corrupt.  

Put your phones down (myself included) and look around. Someone is trying to destroy this country.  Or at least take our willingness to "fight" against tyranny.    It's sexy to be a beta male in Hollywood.   Think about that.  

Social media should he used in moderation.

Thats how they made so many children "woke". 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Smokin said:

Biff, I think you need a hobby: 

image.thumb.png.885f727e3b122ae87ebc79b530a7b7be.png

What a sad lonely life I live.  

8 hours ago, Sim said:

I check off all of those... so do I get to join some sort of "super-privilege" club that will get me VIP seating at games and do cool things like that?

"Owning class"?  How is the American population so dumb that they cannot see that these people are not mentally living in 21st century America but mentally living in the reconstruction era and think they're dealing with ex-slave owners?  If the people spouting this stuff actually believe it, they should be in a mental institution.

The only "privilege" I have was growing up in the care of a loving, two parent house that gave me the work ethic to succeed.  The same exact type of house that these people are actively trying to destroy.  And if being a Christian is a "privilege" here on earth, then convert to Christianity.  I think they will soon find that being a real Christian is not a privilege in this life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Smokin said:

I check off all of those... so do I get to join some sort of "super-privilege" club that will get me VIP seating at games and do cool things like that?

"Owning class"?  How is the American population so dumb that they cannot see that these people are not mentally living in 21st century America but mentally living in the reconstruction era and think they're dealing with ex-slave owners?  If the people spouting this stuff actually believe it, they should be in a mental institution.

The only "privilege" I have was growing up in the care of a loving, two parent house that gave me the work ethic to succeed.  The same exact type of house that these people are actively trying to destroy.  And if being a Christian is a "privilege" here on earth, then convert to Christianity.  I think they will soon find that being a real Christian is not a privilege in this life.

This!

23 hours ago, Sim said:

Joe Biden is Privileged.. why do they keep voting for him?  Idiots. 

Edit:  Who gave her the privilege to make the privileged list?  

Fuck John Hopkins! 

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sim said:

The sky doesnt care what color the pilots are.  Neither does Earth when you impact it upside down doing 369 kias.  

Best person for the job.   Who cares what color?  Really.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Anyone who supports shit like this or worse, actually believes in it, are the dumbest motherfuckers to waste oxygen in our earth's history thus far. Its well beyond "everyone's entitled to their opinion," and squarely lies in the realm of "you lack the mental processing power of even a below average adult mind."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/11/2024 at 10:51 AM, Sim said:

Why, it's like they are trying to lay the groundwork for a mass genocide of their political enemies...

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, HeloDude said:

Wasn’t this the no-kidding goal of the DoD?

It's the goal of a dog to catch a car, but that doesn't stop it from being dumbfounded when it succeeds.

10 hours ago, Biff_T said:

This!

Joe Biden is Privileged.. why do they keep voting for him?  Idiots. 

Edit:  Who gave her the privilege to make the privileged list?  

Fuck John Hopkins! 

IMG_4709.thumb.jpeg.bc3578a3a94ccea7923d3a035a11aa25.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, di1630 said:

IMG_4837.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

Human and Irish Catholic.  

A few more years of this dumb shit and I might head back to the Emrald Isle.   Ships of Irish-Americans going back home.  Lol.   

What's next for us, Oliver Cromwell the 2nd?  This time he's a she, and she's black.

They are labeling us as enemies of their woke state.  I didn't fight for the country they believe in.  I fought for the USA established in 1776.  Not some lesbian midget transexual fantasy world.  

Edited by Biff_T
Privileged
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AP-D-Day-Facts-1-tle-1093x840.thumb.jpg.fbb1052008d9ca7b394a5307a933e1fa.jpg7e1c58ae997abfc12de076b099799cca.thumb.jpg.3e41430068d2716d93a4872f9a14c23f.jpg

On 1/11/2024 at 7:51 AM, Sim said:

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Upvote 2