More SARC briefings soon.

di1630

A subcommittee established by the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act released findings criticizing Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's (D-NY) push to "remove commanders' authority in military sexual assault crimes."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/01/31/Subcommittee-Rejects-Sen-Gillibrand-s-Military-Sexual-Assault-Bill

Looks like she managed to get an incentive ride.

That was already stated by Hispeed.

Wow

Four. Edited by SuperWSO

I don't think it really matters that much...the damage has already been done. I don't see too many GO's doing what Gen Franklin did from now on...it's falling on your sword for sure. Which is maybe what the politicians and Pentagon civilians were wanting all along--to send a strong message.

Not judging either way on these accusations. If they are true, even I think some of the comments cross the line, but seriously...is everyone that f*cking offended at work these days!?! We can't even scratch our nuts anymore without being accused of something vulgar.

BTW...I don't believe the story about the hot nurse...I want to see pictures to verify, or it just simply didn't happen.

[rant]

I wasn't one of the MANY dudes she shacked up with, but then again I also don't carry a bottle of penicillin around with me

Dude. Stop. If this were a dude we'd all be high-fiving him for all his conquests and bragging about what a bad ass our bro is who "bagged all those hot broads." She was in a target-rich environment (for girls) and she went winchester. Can't blame her for that. I've never met her, don't know anything about her other than what I see on this message board. I'm sure all those other cadets who got back seat rides at Luke "earned it" too, regardless of their gender.

I like saying so-to-speak and weaving "69" as often as I can into conversation (because I'm an immature child right, Liquid?) but I can't get behind blatant sexism like this. Got it, Al-Gore's-internets message board, not at work, I know. But this is the shit that seeps into conversations at work and pisses off the 1COs enough to talk to Huffpo and "blow things out of proportion." To me, it's akin to seeking out the only black dude in your squadron and asking him the best recipe for fried chicken or kool aid or who the newest rap star will be, and that is certainly unacceptable.

We should be better than this and I hope we are.

BL: She's hot, knows it, and uses it to her advantage. Don't pretend you wouldn't do the exact same thing if you could. I definitely would. If you want a taste of what that's like, take yourself (and your green-card giving abilities) to somewhere East of the Berlin wall (Budapest, Bucharest, Constanza, Prague, Split, etc). American accent + a little walkin' around money = every smokeshow loves you. Ops tested.

[/rant]

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think it really matters that much...the damage has already been done. I don't see too many GO's doing what Gen Franklin did from now on...it's falling on your sword for sure. Which is maybe what the politicians and Pentagon civilians were wanting all along--to send a strong message.

Assuming GOs are politically astute, he knew this would end his career yet made the call. Hence the unnecessary public explanation for his decision.

[rant]

Dude. Stop. If this were a dude we'd all be high-fiving him for all his conquests and bragging about what a bad ass our bro is who "bagged all those hot broads." She was in a target-rich environment (for girls) and she went winchester. Can't blame her for that. I've never met her, don't know anything about her other than what I see on this message board. I'm sure all those other cadets who got back seat rides at Luke "earned it" too, regardless of their gender.

I like saying so-to-speak and weaving "69" as often as I can into conversation (because I'm an immature child right, Liquid?) but I can't get behind blatant sexism like this. Got it, Al-Gore's-internets message board, not at work, I know. But this is the shit that seeps into conversations at work and pisses off the 1COs enough to talk to Huffpo and "blow things out of proportion." To me, it's akin to seeking out the only black dude in your squadron and asking him the best recipe for fried chicken or kool aid or who the newest rap star will be, and that is certainly unacceptable.

We should be better than this and I hope we are.

BL: She's hot, knows it, and uses it to her advantage. Don't pretend you wouldn't do the exact same thing if you could. I definitely would. If you want a taste of what that's like, take yourself (and your green-card giving abilities) to somewhere East of the Berlin wall (Budapest, Bucharest, Constanza, Prague, Split, etc). American accent + a little walkin' around money = every smokeshow loves you. Ops tested.

[/rant]

Internet_white_knight.gif

• Upvote 5

Except that she's not hot, at least what I can see from the over-applied makeup and possible use of Photoshop on the pictures in this thread.

Thank you. Don't forget the underbite.

Martin P. Schweitzer, a commander with the Army’s legendary 82nd Airborne Division, was respectful and polite when he met a female member of Congress to discuss matters at Fort Bragg, N.C. Afterward, however, he couldn’t resist tapping out e-mails to two other generals, describing the lawmaker, Rep. Renee L. Ellmers (R-N.C.), as “smoking hot” and jokingly referring to explicit sexual acts.

398px-Rep._Renee_Ellmers.jpg

LOL

I too question this general's judgement.

398px-Rep._Renee_Ellmers.jpg

LOL

I too question this general's judgement.

LOL. New guy.

The Army guys call that "recalibration".

That right there is a:

Home station 3

Home station 5 (MILF scale)

Mid 1990's: Al Jaber 9

Early 2000's: Kandahar 8/Bagram 7

Mid 2000's: Deployed 1 (0/1 scale)

Late 2000's: Deployed 1 (0/1/2 scale)

2010's: 1000-1030 on the skank clock

post-71572-0-39129000-1391683652_thumb.j

I watched one of my guys hit on an army nurse downrange in 03 that looked like Walter Matthau, and I was like "nice".

Edited by Bob