Bin Laden dead!

SocialD

Guest 12XU2A3X3

fight until we die :beer::flag_waving:

dude had one hell of a playoff beard

Edited by 12XU2A3X3

Guest CAVEMAN

Bin Laden and his followers.

those that still intend to join is pursuit.

Let us start rapidly pulling everyone back home. That place is a shit-hole and we don't deserve to waste anymore lives. We can leave a small force of Predators and SPECOPS to continue the work of blowing the hell out of the shit-hole.

:beer: to all those that were responsible for this. And :beer: to those operators on watch tonight still engaged in the fight.

• Upvote 1

Guest fin

Just woke up to this. Total kudos to everyone involved, hope they came home safe.

And seeing as I'm not at work today, breakfast is a double-stacked bacon and pork sausage bagel.

Bros,

Thanks for all the work you did over the past 10+ yrs :salut: . Every effort build up to this.

Thanks You - and :beer: ,

Xwind :flag_waving:

Yes, thanks to all who helped chase this f*cker for the last ten years.

Google maps already has it pinpointed. Search "Obama bin Laden's compound Abbottabad Pakistan".

If it was on Google Maps, why did it take so long to find him?

My wife said that jokingly and I almost spit my coffee out.

Guest Jax 14

Bin Ladin was in a mansion in an upscale Islamabad suburb and the Pakistanis didn't have any idea?

Some other interesting headlines:

Bin Laden, Adolf Hitler both declared dead on May 1...

REPORT: Obama Canceled March Compound Bombing, Wanted Proof of OBL's Death...

OBAMA STATEMENT CAME IN MIDDLE OF TRUMP'S 'CELEBRITY APPRENTICE'...

Rest in Piss, Bin Ladin.

Navy Seals FTW!!!

Hitler reacts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8A2unABbtA&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Retired now, been out of active duty for a long time and have a question:

Any idea how they decide who does what? I am an old Navy pilot and associate the Seals with naval warfare like their predecessors that served in my time, the UDT or "Frogmen". Why were the Seals chosen rather than, say, the Army Special Forces? I can understand the sniper aboard ship that took the pirates out but why would they send the Seals that far inland for a raid well into Pakistan? There obviously have been a lot of changes in the services since my time on active duty and hope you younger guys can help me understand.

Thanks for any replies.

One thing I regret... there are plenty of good people on the bottom of that sea, this POS does not deserve to share it with them. A world of respect for the Seals Teams!

According to this they were inserted by what sounds like the 160th. And that one of the 47's was damaged during the raid and was subsequently destroyed by US forces. Would love to see the stories of the raid when they come to light :rock:

An old but appropriate toast:

"###### Osama Bin Laden, that son of a bitch.

May his dick fall off from the seven year itch.

May we bang on his balls with a big, brass hammer,

Until his asshole whistles the Star Spangled Banner!"

I honestly think the most motivating part of the story was the gathering of all the people at the White House and Ground Zero and all over the country waving flags and chanting "USA! USA!" and such. That was great.

Any idea how they decide who does what?

There obviously have been a lot of changes in the services since my time on active duty and hope you younger guys can help me understand.

Thanks for any replies.

Anyone who knows the answers to your questions will not be talking about it here.

One thing I regret... there are plenty of good people on the bottom of that sea, this POS does not deserve to share it with them. A world of respect for the Seals Teams!

I was kind of hoping they would plastinate him and put him in the Trump Lobby or to collect coins at the 'L' train's 14th Street station.

Man, I hate to be the a-hole in the room, but has anyone seen a body?

How about a photo with a 7.62mm hole in a forehead?

I'm not near a SIPR or an intel brief, but we had pics of Uday and Qusay within hours. Why not this time?

No disrespect to our brothers that probably killed his ass dead, but does anyone else have a wierd feeling about this?

SC

• Downvote 2

Retired now, been out of active duty for a long time and have a question:

Any idea how they decide who does what? I am an old Navy pilot and associate the Seals with naval warfare like their predecessors that served in my time, the UDT or "Frogmen". Why were the Seals chosen rather than, say, the Army Special Forces? I can understand the sniper aboard ship that took the pirates out but why would they send the Seals that far inland for a raid well into Pakistan? There obviously have been a lot of changes in the services since my time on active duty and hope you younger guys can help me understand.

Thanks for any replies.

Rock-Paper-Sissors. Didn't you see Hot Shots--Part Deux?

There are pictures. Not 7.62mm.

...does anyone else have a wierd feeling about this?

Nope. Done deal.

Man, I hate to be the a-hole in the room, but has anyone seen a body?

I'm not near a SIPR or an intel brief, but we had pics of Uday and Qusay within hours. Why not this time?

No disrespect to our brothers that probably killed his ass dead, but does anyone else have a wierd feeling about this?

SC

The only weird feeling I have about this is that I am actually pleased with the death of another individual. It is closure and it really happened.

Nope. Done deal.

How can we be sure? I need to see the death certificate. LONG FORM.

• Upvote 1