Kanye West

aquajam77

Maybe....but the VMAs were in New York (notice the "NYC" in the background?).

-1 for SA. :)

LA, NY, what's the difference? They're both places I don't give a flying fuck about, because they are full of shitbags like Kanye!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Lockjaw25

I've heard Kanye is now calling for everyone to shutup about Patrick Swayzee, cuz Michael Jackson's death was the best of the decade. :thumbsup:

Since we went there...

kanye_west_patrick_swayze.jpg

And now to atone for posting a photo of the world class fish sticks lover

taylor-swift41.jpg

I happened to see his so called "apology" last night on Jay Leno and it was a disaster. I think it's safe to say that Kanye is completely brain dead. His ability to hold a consecutive conversation is worse than Jay-Z. Does anybody have a youtube of this to share? The guy completely locks up when he's asked how his mother would feel about his actions. It's a classic.

On a side note, Taylor is a really nice girl that doesn't just carry herself as clueless on television, but in person as well. I got the chance to talk to her on the set of American Idol and she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I'm guessing she's over it already.

I happened to see his so called "apology" last night on Jay Leno and it was a disaster. I think it's safe to say that Kanye is completely brain dead. His ability to hold a consecutive conversation is worse than Jay-Z. Does anybody have a youtube of this to share? The guy completely locks up when he's asked how his mother would feel about his actions. It's a classic.

Try looking four posts up.

On a side note, Taylor is a really nice girl that doesn't just carry herself as clueless on television, but in person as well. I got the chance to talk to her on the set of American Idol and she doesn't have a mean bone in her body. I'm guessing she's over it already.

Nice work name-dropper.

Edited by Spoo

blah blah blah.....she doesn't have a mean bone in her body.... blah blah

I'd be happy to put one in her.

Also, I just watched the Leno vid, and it was painful to watch. That guy is barely a functional ra-tard. For those who want to suffer for minutes at a time watching a ra-tard attempt to use his words, but are too lazy to click a link, I will embed it for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srSogVdWcdc

Like I haven't taken social psychology... It was in relation to the conversation. Not my popularity. No need to hate.

No worries man, I was just messing with you. Apparently everybody takes social psychology though?

Just wanted to point out the irony that the thread on Sen. Joe Wilson disrespecting the President during an address to a joint session of Congress garnered four whole posts... of which only one was on topic (albeit only slightly); whereas the thread about a rapper disrespecting a country music star during the Video Music Awards has at this point accumulated four pages of responses. Guess our society has lost focus on some of the more important things in favor of pop culture.

(Don't take the above paragraph too seriously- it was meant more of as a joke with some underlying truths- I'm not bashing anyone in particular; I'm bashing all of us, me included)

I will say this though- I provided personal security for Taylor a couple of years ago during an autograph signing session. She was only supposed to sign autographs for 45 minutes then get back om her bus and jet... she ended up signing autographs for 4 and 1/2 hours to ensure that all her fans that showed up got the opportunity to meet her. While it irritated me that I worked 3 hours longer than I was supposed to she definately earned my respect for doing that. You could tell that her mother (who was never far behind) made sure her daughter stayed grounded.

Mandatory hotness pic:

2e0vkv6.jpg

Maybe because the majority of Americans agree with what Wilson said (even if they think the timing and location was inappropriate)

And irony? You want irony? Irony is that Wilson is being grilled about his comments (and people are even adding words to what he really said); but Kanye, Obama and Serena Williams ask that what they said should be ignored?

I don't agree with Wilson's outburst as I thought it was disrespectful due to where and when it happened, but not the remark itself as I know it is tru. I also don't think he was any more wrong than what everyone else did. And Obama is never any more "off the record" than Bush ever was, and the press had no problems covering anything the latter said.

By the way, TMZ.com has the audio of Obama's remarks, you just have to scroll down a bit.

Maybe because the majority of Americans agree with what Wilson said (even if they think the timing and location was inappropriate)

And irony? You want irony? Irony is that Wilson is being grilled about his comments (and people are even adding words to what he really said); but Kanye, Obama and Serena Williams ask that what they said should be ignored?

I don't agree with Wilson's outburst as I thought it was disrespectful due to where and when it happened, but not the remark itself as I know it is tru. I also don't think he was any more wrong than what everyone else did. And Obama is never any more "off the record" than Bush ever was, and the press had no problems covering anything the latter said.

By the way, TMZ.com has the audio of Obama's remarks, you just have to scroll down a bit.

I'll agree with that M2... Wilson has a right to his opinion and to voice it. I think the timing and the place was inappropriate. I think his immediate apology was enough, no need for the house to censure him. Definitely don't need Carter adding his suggestion that it was racist (c'mon, seriously?).

I wasn't arguing for/against Wilson... just pointing out that it was largely ignored here but this thread is wildly popular. That's all. :moon:

I provided personal security for Taylor a couple of years ago during an autograph signing session.

I also provided a service for her, but it would be inappropriate to talk about in this forum.

Everyone be careful not to step in the bullshit.

HD

Worked for LiveNation; which provides venue security. If you ever been to a concert and seen the dudes in the barricade; or if you've ever been to a "Meet n' Greet" at a show you'd know what I'm talking about. I've also done the same detail for Toby Keith, Rascall Flats, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Dave Matthews Band, Chris Daughtry, etc... it's actually a pretty boring gig. A lot of standing around; pay is crap.

Translation:

"I shoved around some screaming pre-teen girls while I was waiting in line for 4.5 hours for Taylor to sign my spank portrait of her."

:thumbsup:

LOL- I was shoved around by about 10,000 pre-teen girls once... was working a festival show geared towards the pop music crowd and Jesse McCartney playing; he decided to jump off the stage and walk through the venue while singing. We were literally raped trying to get him out of those girls clutches... my ears rang for days from the throngs of 12 year olds shrieking. Gives me chills just thinking about it.

I saw an article, obviously a joke, but semi-serious...that asked, "What if Kanye West is, actually, retarded?"

Worked for LiveNation; which provides venue security. I've also done the same detail for Toby Keith, Rascall Flats, Coldplay, Fall Out Boy, Dave Matthews Band, Chris Daughtry, etc...

You can tell that to the chicks at the club all you want, but I'm not buying.

HD

You can tell that to the chicks at the club all you want, but I'm not buying.

HD

Eh, I'll buy what that friend of them long haired, hippy-type, pinko fags who probably even got a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage had to say.

One of my squadrons did that type of thing as a fundraiser even. It's a low-paying college student job.

taylor-swift.jpg