Heinous CGOC E-mails

Guest Justshootme

Not sure about now, but back when I flew I rarely saw any O's on the line, other than the occasional drive by to exhort the troops to do their best, especially during exercises. Always saw the senior enlisted on the ramp, cracking the whip on the younger kids. Of course, just before I left SAC/ACC was when the powers that be had the first attempt to put the MX troops under the OPS squadron.

I know a guy...unfortunately they are very busy, but just not making the mission happen directly. Dude is knee deep in EPRs decs and disciplinary action. The real crapshoot is that the young dudes have decent common sense, but it seems the senior O's have resolved that life is about meeting their monthly jet quotas, and not about meeting the training/ops needs of the OG.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know a guy...unfortunately they are very busy, but just not making the mission happen directly. Dude is knee deep in EPRs decs and disciplinary action. The real crapshoot is that the young dudes have decent common sense, but it seems the senior O's have resolved that life is about meeting their monthly jet quotas, and not about meeting the training/ops needs of the OG.

It's all about the metrics..! I'm sure the "very busy" is an understatement with respect to all the queepy non-mission related tasks. That's the one thing that blew my SQ CC away when he inherited the Mx troops - he had no idea how busier he was about to become.

Better yet, give the LT the "opportunity to excel" by spending the day on the line with the MX troops..let him see how "lazy" they are when they're doing the 3rd launch of the day.

Aww! Come on now, he put a smiley at the end of the sentence. Doesn't he get any credit for the smiley?

Smiley in an AF email = Kill yourself

HD

Not that this is a challenge, but MSG and MDG have been all over CGOC meetings… Where’s the MXG and the OG...too lazy to give back??? :-)

this guy is a douche, at least Vegas was sarcastic, not to mention hot

Not sure about now, but back when I flew I rarely saw any O's on the line, other than the occasional drive by to exhort the troops to do their best, especially during exercises. Always saw the senior enlisted on the ramp, cracking the whip on the younger kids. Of course, just before I left SAC/ACC was when the powers that be had the first attempt to put the MX troops under the OPS squadron.

Having spent 6 years as a MX O and 4+ years now on the ops side, I've learned that Ops has very little idea what goes on on the MX side (mainly talking from the crew dawg perspective). By the way, I started life working Flight line MX in an Ops SQ. MX Os run the MX show there.

I will definitely agree that there are plenty of shit bag MX Os that never leave the office and spend most of their time doing CGOC and trying to look good (many of whom were prior E MX), but there are plenty that are shit hot and bust their ass to look out for their troops. Not to blow my own horn (sts...wish I could), but if you had seen me on the line, you would have probably thought I was a troop because I had my shirt off working a speed handle or wrench as much as possible. That’s the only way to lead. At the time, I felt it was my job to protect my troops from ops who just wanted to use and abuse them. Now I see it a lot differently, but I understand why I felt that way and why the folks still out there do as well.

What's the point of all this? I guess to educate some of you. Relevance to the thread? This douche could definitely benefit from seeing what REAL MX Os and REAL flyers do...and then see who the lazy one is.

I've never thought it was the MX dudes causing problems. At home station, their leadership and our own will get into tugs of war over how many lines we need, and at what point a line becomes a MX canx (8 hours of butt-hanging for a 1.5 to a local MOA is not unheard of).

but in a deployed location it seems to be (to me, at least), Ops and MX (the guys with an actual job and hacking an actual mission) vs support weenies (finance, personnel...the kinds of people with the time on their hands to organize and attend CGOC meetings while deployed.)

Just my impression, anyway. As we all know, shoes can be found in any career field...it's just that some career fields encourage shoes more than others.

None of this proves if Vegas is hot or not. Until proven otherwise, I will choose to believe she looks like the chick in Hacker's avatar. Stranger things have happened.

I'd like to be as brave as you, but I would hate to have a picture posted of Vegas and be seriously wrong about her hotness.

It was assumed earlier that she was to be hot to make up for the retardation of the email.

Assumed hotness is dangerous, especially via email. A sexy voice on voicemail or the radio, you can assume hotness and fail. We're gonna need a pic to establish hotness, I believe it's a Baseops rule.

I'm guessing this is her until I hear otherwise.

That was actually one of my originals, not the usual cut and paste. I can assure you that it's not her.

This CGOC virus is spreading - today received mass email that:

1) Was sent out by some other CGO on behalf of the usual CGO email spammer (they're updating their TTPs!)

2) Also called out the OG and the MXG for not showing up to their events - email advertising upcoming event as a CRUD tutorial.

We're in the middle of the usual "do more with less" and everyone is out hacking the mish...pisses me off.

edited for OPSEC :)

Edited by PirateAF

1) Was sent out by some other CGO on behalf of the usual CGO email spammer (they're updating their TTPs!)

2) Also called out the OG and the MXG for not showing up to their events - email advertising upcoming event as a CRUD tutorial.

We're in the middle of the usual "do more with less" and everyone is out hacking the mish...pisses me off.

Shoes know how to play crud?

Guest Barbarian

Yep, just even the mention of playing crud gets the shoes ALL excited. But they do these :rainbow: tutorials and practices with sissified rules versus really mixing it up.

Must have missed that one...that's 2 in a row calling out Ops and MX

Edit: Nevermind...found it. Pirate I have to post it, just too unbelievible to pass up.

Sent on behalf of 1stLt XXXX XXXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey CGOs!

Next Friday, 7 Aug, is “First Friday”. That means we’ll have our monthly CGOC meeting, free food, wine tasting, karaoke, and free beer! Not only that, but this month we’ll be putting on a crud demonstration/instruction for the International Women’s Forum.

As I recall, the last crud night we had was awesome! The CGOs beat all the O-5s (even with all the trash they were talking). Maybe this time the MXG and the OG will decide to show up.

Whether you show up for the crud, the beer, or just to meet some new people around the base, come out to the DBC this First Friday. Good times…guaranteed!

See you there!

XXXX XXXX, 1st Lt, USAF

Social Activities Officer

"You gotta fight! For your right! To Party!"

- The Beastie Boys

Edited by XL0901

Sent on behalf of 1stLt XXXX XXXX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey CGOs!

Next Friday, 7 Aug, is “First Friday”. That means we’ll have our monthly CGOC meeting, free food, wine tasting, karaoke, and free beer! Not only that, but this month we’ll be putting on a crud demonstration/instruction for the International Women’s Forum.

As I recall, the last crud night we had was awesome! The CGOs beat all the O-5s (even with all the trash they were talking). Maybe this time the MXG and the OG will decide to show up.

Whether you show up for the crud, the beer, or just to meet some new people around the base, come out to the DBC this First Friday. Good times…guaranteed!

See you there!

XXXX XXXX, 1st Lt, USAF

Social Activities Officer

"You gotta fight! For your right! To Party!"

- The Beastie Boys

DBC = Douche Bag Central?

(and)

Did the "Social Activities Officer" (or SAO if you're a DB) really use the "fight for your right to party" quote? Really?

Edited by Spoo

Maybe this time the MXG and the OG will decide to show up.

Maybe one time a group of pilots should, then all the shoes can cry about all the bruises and cuts they didn't even know you could get playing crud. Fuck their rules, play it how it's meant to be played. Now you may find yourself asking, how could I stand being around all these asswhipes? The answer: Jack Daniels and the knowledge that you'll be fucking up some shoes, all in the name of "CGO Camaraderie."

Guest Cap-10

I think the entire LPA should show up!!!

I bet if the LPA pitched this to the SQ/DO, he would easily bless the plan..can you imagine the look when every Ops Lt/Capt rolls into the club, Linkin Park, Metallica, and Distrubed blaring on the stereo, F-Bombs every other word, and a few shoes who get rocked while playing full up crud......F@CKING AWESOME. Tell me when and where and I'll gladly take leavea to witness the carnage first hand.

Road trip anyone?

Cheers,

Cap-10

Guest Justshootme

I think the entire LPA should show up!!!

I bet if the LPA pitched this to the SQ/DO, he would easily bless the plan..can you imagine the look when every Ops Lt/Capt rolls into the club, Linkin Park, Metallica, and Distrubed blaring on the stereo, F-Bombs every other word, and a few shoes who get rocked while playing full up crud......F@CKING AWESOME. Tell me when and where and I'll gladly take leavea to witness the carnage first hand.

Road trip anyone?

Cheers,

Cap-10

We had the missileers challenge the BW OG to a crud tourney. It was everything you could imagine. and of course, the final match....crewdogs vs. crewdogs. 1 dude just found out last week that he had a rib broken...it was over 2 months ago.