WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I see what you did there....That was funny. So you need to be a commissioned officer to make inputs on a thread that's subject matter is 75% scantily clad women and the other 25% people telling other people they're stupid? At least she brings something interesting (although often mistimed) to the table. And if you don't see the stupidity of your argument, you need to get caught up on your Orwell.

No. You can be retired.

I think women are more likely to not pay attention and be distracted by another activity (talking on the phone) while trying to drive. That is really the only way I can think to explain problems with parking. It is not a difficult thing to do (though sometimes parallel parking is a bitch when other people do not park within the lines), so I find it hard to believe it is an actual mental problem for some women.

Maybe, except these stats have been pretty damn consistent for decades, long before cell phones and such, were popular. Plus other tests have shown that the male and female minds function differently and tend to be better at different things. Male brains tend to be better at spacial relations, which improves the chances of parking without incident. Not that it is impossible for women to be good at spacial relations (heck id put a good female fighter pilot or race car driver up against any average guy any day) but we are talking averages here, random sampling of each gender, the average score on spatial relations will be higher in the male sample than female sample.

when i was in the fire department and EMS squad, we saw this regularly, when we would train people to drive the ambulances and fire trucks, on average, the guys learned how to handle the vehicles in tight places (STS) significantly quicker than the women did. There were exceptions, I remember one woman in the EMS squad who could drive circles around most of the guys (including me). Yet we didn't see this same disparity on open roads, or with other tasks all together (i.e. firefighting or medical training).

Edited by bronxbomber252

Suck up.

And to clarify, yes, you do need to be a commissioned officer to make inputs on a thread that's subject matter is 75% scantily clad women and the other 25% people telling other people they're stupid!

Now go sit in the corner.

Or at least retired SNCO straphangers along for the ride....

Suck up.

And to clarify, yes, you do need to be a commissioned officer to make inputs on a thread that's subject matter is 75% scantily clad women and the other 25% people telling other people they're stupid!

Now go sit in the corner.

When she completes the giant death ray on the moon and enslaves humanity, don't expect a good word from me!

I am going to Europe Saturday but I'm going or try to get out there tomorrow also. Maybe I will see you there.

So does the regular North Korean Army give their version of "TIB" shit too? I hope so.

Anyone else get the email from the Chief about "analog leadership in a digital age?" So, wait, you want me to do what?

Emperor you have no clothes.

So does the regular North Korean Army give their version of "TIB" shit too? I hope so.

Anyone else get the email from the Chief about "analog leadership in a digital age?" So, wait, you want me to do what?

Emperor you have no clothes.

Yes...I guess the irony was lost on him when he discussed the need for more face-to-face interaction and less reliance on email via an email.