Gun Talk

VL-16

OK, I am NOT an AR guy; but a bunch of my coworkers went in on a PMAG group buy and now several are having problems with them. They say the lips are too tall and are preventing the bolts from cycling (forward or back). I figured a Dremel would be a quick solution but they say it would require removing so much that the lips wouldn't keep the rounds in the magazines.

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this before and could offer any help...

Seattle Gun BuyBack Gets JACKED! Turns Into a Damn Gun Show! LOL

http://dcxposed.com/2013/01/27/seattle-gun-buyback-gets-jacked-turns-into-a-damn-gun-show-lol/

Police officers in Seattle, Washington held their first gun buyback program in 20 years this weekend, underneath interstate 5, and soon found that private gun collectors were working the large crowd as little makeshift gun showsbegan dotting the parking lot and sidewalks. Some even had “cash for guns” signs prominently displayed.

Police stood in awe as gun enthusiasts and collectors waved wads of cash for the guns being held by those standing in line for the buyback program.

• Upvote 2

OK, I am NOT an AR guy; but a bunch of my coworkers went in on a PMAG group buy and now several are having problems with them. They say the lips are too tall and are preventing the bolts from cycling (forward or back). I figured a Dremel would be a quick solution but they say it would require removing so much that the lips wouldn't keep the rounds in the magazines.

I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this before and could offer any help...

I have around fifteen PMags and I've noticed that there are a few that if loaded with thirty rounds, have a tendency to not lock in the mag well with the bolt closed. If I have the bolt open, they lock in place fine. When I usually leave around 28 rounds in the mags, they seat fine.

Finally, the AK vs AR debate has been solved using an unbiased, scientific approach...

Extra win! :mosh:

If that Russian Shit was half as good as you think it is they would have won the Cold War. Obviously it takes a more refined intellect to employ an AR, and with that refinement comes victory.

• Upvote 4

If that Russian Shit was half as good as you think it is they would have won the Cold War. Obviously it takes a more refined intellect to employ an AR, and with that refinement comes victory.

ak47.jpg

v.

hellakittyAR.jpg