Kuma's one of the F-ing good guys

Spoo

Cussing  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kuma get a foul language waiver?

• Yes
    • No
    • Vertigo's the douche and Capt4fans is the nozzle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vertigo - I am at a loss as to why you think I should be banned. Send me a PM and let me know the reasons; I will adjust so that I meet the expectations of this board.

With Spoo being a friend and brother, I am pretty sure he is not going to adjust his poll to include banning me. We are all free to start our own polls, however. If you feel strongly enough, I encourage you to start a poll of your own asking members to vote to ban me or not. That would be fair and logical. You've already got Capt4fans vote...

Kuma

I didn't say I thought you should be... I just said the option wasn't there. BTW I voted Vertigo's the douche.

Sorry for the faux pas, I'll stair at her picture and beat myself for 5 minutes as punishment.

I'm glad you weren't one of the guys bashing Marines for their literacy. That would just be embarrassing.

No, in this thread, it would be ######ing embarrassing. Some problems spell check just won't fix.

I didn't say I thought you should be... I just said the option wasn't there. BTW I voted Vertigo's the douche.

Good call. Definitely better than being the nozzle.

Kuma,

I've found an interesting way to say post-4767-126916590953.jpg. While I don't have a super-duper high post count, which is apparently the only qualification to speak my post-4767-126916590953.jpging mind, this method has served me well. So either start adding "2" after each post you see, or create a nifty little JPG with a nice post-4767-126916590953.jpg bomb.

Out

Sorry, that is just fucking weak!

Sorry, that is just fucking weak!

Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, motherfucker, cocksucker, and tits. Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that'll infect your soul, curve your spine, and keep the country from winning the war.

Since this is the Air Force, I propose that every member must complete the following CBT before being allowed to use the word fuck. Until you finally complete CBT after the fucking program crashes 6-9 fucking times, figure out how to get the fucking certificate to say your fucking name instead of "null" and then take the fucking certificate to the right fucking person who probably has already gone the fuck home for the day and it's only 14 fucking 30, your account will block you from saying fuck.

Since this is the Air Force, I propose that every member must complete the following CBT before being allowed to use the word ######. Until you finally complete CBT after the ######ing program crashes 6-9 ######ing times, figure out how to get the ######ing certificate to say your ######ing name instead of "null" and then take the ######ing certificate to the right ######ing person who probably has already gone the ###### home for the day and it's only 14 ######ing 30, your account will block you from saying ######.

Hands down...best CBT ever.

• Upvote 1

Since this is the Air Force, I propose that every member must complete the following CBT before being allowed to use the word fuck. Until you finally complete CBT after the fucking program crashes 6-9 fucking times, figure out how to get the fucking certificate to say your fucking name instead of "null" and then take the fucking certificate to the right fucking person who probably has already gone the fuck home for the day and it's only 14 fucking 30, your account will block you from saying fuck.

Wow, well played!

Proficiency Advance this man

I am typing very, very slowly so that you can keep up.

...because the speed you type it makes a difference when we read it...[/sarcasm]

As good as that CBT is, I think I was more entertained by the "incompitance." Now that's fucking ironic.

let's not forget the "centence" structure used...

...ah well. It is just a CBT. Where do I print my certificate?

...ah well. It is just a CBT. Where do I print my certificate?

It's a standard certificate... So you just do ONE CBT and put the name on it as "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ", scan it, and then take the letters and photo shop everyone else in the flight's name together and re-print.

What? No one else does that?