• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a gesture of goodwill, Southwest named a row of seats after her.

Is it hand cranked?

People make mistakes: it's called life. What's with the sweeping judgments? If only there was someone on BODN who has also sent an "email heard 'round the world."... A moderator, perhaps... Who fl

Posted Images

On 2/16/2020 at 8:16 PM, M2 said:

Fresh out of Basic going through tech school in Denver (Lowery) spent a weekend in Breckenridge with a wild ass chick I hooked up with. Monday morning in the shower some dudes are like "hey studley, have a good weekend?". I didn't know what they were talking about. Went to the mirror and had bite marks and hickeys on my chest and neck, turned around and it looked liked I had been whipped. I didn't feel any of that when it was happening. Let me tell you, I wore that shit like a badge of honor!

• Like 1
On 2/20/2020 at 7:21 PM, ImNotARobot said:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a31021542/planes-altitude-contrails-climate-change/

better link

Some correlation between contrails and decreased delta between local high/low temps.  3 days after 911 provided good evidence of that with an increase delta of 2 deg.  

https://globalnews.ca/news/2934513/empty-skies-after-911-set-the-stage-for-an-unlikely-climate-change-experiment/

• 2 weeks later...