Baseops Forums
slacker

WTF? (**NSFW**)

There’s some pretty good comments in the article. Bottom line, general consensus is she’s a 1 and he’s a total . 

“Ban Assault Teeth”

Classic.

~Bendy
  • Upvote 1

On 2/17/2020 at 8:35 AM, nsplayr said:

Nashville’s a hell of a town!

Never realized how much I would miss Nashville and the South East in general  until I moved to New Mexico. 

On 2/16/2020 at 8:16 PM, M2 said:

Fresh out of Basic going through tech school in Denver (Lowery) spent a weekend in Breckenridge with a wild ass chick I hooked up with. Monday morning in the shower some dudes are like "hey studley, have a good weekend?". I didn't know what they were talking about. Went to the mirror and had bite marks and hickeys on my chest and neck, turned around and it looked liked I had been whipped. I didn't feel any of that when it was happening. Let me tell you, I wore that shit like a badge of honor!

• Like 1

Uhh don't the clouds from the contrails block some of the heat from the sun?

• Like 1

If I had ever had a cup of joe from that coffee maker, there would be some serious non-judicial punishment administered to said airman that would potentially get me thrown in jail.

On 2/20/2020 at 7:21 PM, ImNotARobot said:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a31021542/planes-altitude-contrails-climate-change/

better link

Some correlation between contrails and decreased delta between local high/low temps.  3 days after 911 provided good evidence of that with an increase delta of 2 deg.  

https://globalnews.ca/news/2934513/empty-skies-after-911-set-the-stage-for-an-unlikely-climate-change-experiment/

I’m just glad he was able to get internet installed in his moms basement/bunker.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

• Upvote 1

For a guy who goes by Pick your Battles, he certainly does a crappy job of picking his battles... (don’t say his name two more times)

He just now posted a link on that FB group... To a shitty blog article about how AFRC drill weekends are unconstitutional or some shit. Amazing that we used to trust this guy to fly airplanes with other people aboard. 

He is a ing nut job. Just go read the latest where he, as a retired officer, is calling AF leadership “cunts.” If only someone reminded him he is still under the UCMJ.