WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

I snapped this pic at a local commissary the other day:

IMAG0162.jpg

You'll notice in the top red circle that this MRE is for sale for $7.36; but in the bottom red circle you will see a note that "U.S. Government Property, Commercial Resale is Unlawful!" :bash:

Egyptian Official: Israel Could Be Behind Deadly Shark Attack

An Egyptian official believes that Israel's intelligence agency might be behind the fatal shark attack of a German tourist in Sinai over the weekend, the Jerusalem Post reports.

"What is being said about the Mossad throwing the deadly shark (in the sea) to hit tourism in Egypt is not out of the question, but it needs time to confirm," South Sinai Gov. Muhammad Abdel Fadil Shousha told egynews.net.

Israeli officials told the Jerusalem Post that the claims were ludicrous and would not comment.

Egyptian authorities have reopened some Red Sea beaches that had been closed to swimmers after an unusual series of shark attacks over the past week.

Swimmers were being allowed back into the water of several bays at Sharm el-Sheikh, a resort at the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula that is a renowned reef diving spot. Diving remained restricted to professionals.

Shark attacks at Egypt's Red Sea resorts are rare, and three shark experts from the U.S. are trying to determine what is behind them.

Besides the death, four other swimmers and snorkelers were badly injured.

On Tuesday, Ziad al-Basel of Egypt's Chamber of Diving and Watersports, said a limited number of bays were reopened for swimmers.

Sucks about the shark attacks though, I've seen video shot by divers in that area. To say it's awesome is an understatement, there is some seriously amazing dive areas over there. Most seemed to be fairly technical though, but then again if you're shooting quality video of your dive, you're probably a bit more experienced.

Anyone want to guess which State will be the first to allow legal medicinal nutmeg? I'm going to be pissed if I have to show my drivers license at the grocery if I decide I want to bake a pie.

Teens Get High Snorting Nutmeg

A sprinkle of nutmeg in eggnog or a pinch in apple pie can add the perfect punch to a holiday dessert. But winter's favorite spice has also made headlines as an unconventional way of getting high -- it's called a nutmeg high.

Nutmeg contains myristicin, a natural compound that has mind-altering effects if ingested in large doses. The buzz can last one to two days and can be hallucinogenic, much like LSD.

"It's the flavor of the month," said Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, medical director at the center. "But most people only try it once because they have such nasty side effects. The rewards are not worth the risks."

Standing by for an email from the wing command chief, then a forward of that email from the group chief, the squadron first sergeant, and the squadron commander.

And the Wing DS and the Wing Execs, and then the OG DS and the OG Execs, and then the Squadron DS and the Squadron Execs, and then every person who thinks they're important enough to simply type, "FYI" and forward on the email that was already sent out.

And the Wing DS and the Wing Execs, and then the OG DS and the OG Execs, and then the Squadron DS and the Squadron Execs, and then every person who thinks they're important enough to simply type, "FYI" and forward on the email that was already sent out.

...OIC, NCOIC, 1st Shirt, Section Chief, Flight Chief, Top-3, Focus 56, Wing Safety, Weapons Standardization, EOR shack building custodian, Enlisted Spouses Group not to mention disgruntled home economics teachers in the Tri-State area. :bash:

And the inevitable AF Enquirer issue with the headlines "Schwartz To Airmen: Do The Spice, Pay The Price!"

Also, expect the MDG pecker checkers to close the MDG down for seven days to receive training on the identification pumpkin pie smells during piss tests.

Edited by HerkDerka

WTF?

Police respond after Okla. woman calls 911 to report rodent in her toilet

"As soon as I saw the squirrel, I knew I needed backup!"

EDMOND, Okla. — The owner of an Edmond home discovered a squirrel swimming in the toilet. It was one of the most bizarre requests for help the 911 dispatchers had ever heard. (Full story & video!).

Brett Favre's streak in jepordy once again? No problem, God will simply smite the Metrodome. WTF?

We need all the help we can get. I would propose using the Metrodome as a dump target if anyone is interested. We need a new field...with a parking lot big enough to tailgate.

Evidently it is often loud near Air Force bases. But I think this LTC had the proper response. Beer to him! :beer:

Backstory: Luke AFB is west of Phoenix and is rapidly being surrounded by civilians that complains about the noise from the base and its planes, forgetting that it was there long before they were.. A certain lieutenant colonel at Luke AFB deserves a big pat on the back. Apparently, an individual who lives somewhere near Luke AFB wrote the local paper complaining about a group of F-16s that disturbed his/her day at the mall.

On a different note. Found a cool website with stuff that only the military could appreciate. Where you can see cool stuff like this

they-never-saw-08_25_10-3.jpg?w=500

and of course this

female-us-pilots-1.jpg?w=920&h=690

Anyway, worth checking out the website if you get a chance. Pretty good stuff.

*Edit to add backstory

Edited by Guinthjb

We need all the help we can get. I would propose using the Metrodome as a dump target if anyone is interested. We need a new field...with a parking lot big enough to tailgate.

If they played football outside, like real men, the way God and Vince Lombardi intended, this wouldn't have happened.

green-bay-packers-logo.jpg

• Upvote 1

If they played football outside, like real men, the way God and Vince Lombardi intended, this wouldn't have happened.

Yeah, but they played outside this wouldn't have happened either...

brett-favre-vikings-qb.jpg