"chemtrails" ...WTF

Guest HercengTN

The sad thing is these people breed. And because of bike helmets, GFI outlets, childproof lighters, seat belts, etc., the heard is no longer sufficently culled. The dumb ones live and breed and their dumb offspring live and breed.

For evidence, go to walmart and look around.

We talked about his this woman before, who seems to have lots of approach traffic above her house. She was concerned Fred was terrorizing her, but now she's more focused on helicopters. She's been documenting things, and now has nearly three-hundred videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNCY4LMEJ9g

Nutbag (probably with cats)

FM

Yeah, she's the nutbag here in San Antonio, right?

I posted a reply on one of her videos stating that Kelly Field was established on 27 March 1917, a few years (85, to be exact) before she moved there in 2002...

We call them "Wal-Martians" :sniper:

Cheers! M2

Guest Lockjaw25

I always knew we had a secret weapon that won us WWII...thank you for finally revealing the truth spudsmac!

In honor of some awesome "chemtrails"!

B17formation-vi.jpg

I like how that photo shows a fleet with some producing contrails and others not (It's a conspiracy!!! Can't you tell!?!? Some planes have chemtrails while others don't!!!)...or it just could be that some are at lower/slightly warmer altitudes...

Guest AHaganF15

Okay, normally I wouldn't share this but since this is Base Ops and not some generic website where any fool can peek in I will share some of what I can with an in-brief.

Chem-trails are real. There are a bunch of us who have been tasked with spreading the goo across the heavens for a variety of purposes, none of which you have a need to know about. However, in the interest of maintaining good op-sec, I'm passing on some SA on the program.

First--all your airline buddies are in-briefed. The way to tell is ask them for their ATP. If it says "English proficient", they are in the loop. That whole English thing was a good cover story put together by the CIA with the FAA back about two years ago. Having some of us in the program and some guys out of the program was causing too many problems on layovers. Streamlining the program and bringing everyone over to the black side just made things easier.

Next--about 80% of military strat airlift and tanker guys are in the program. I'm not sure of the exact criteria they use to select who they want, but for whatever reason they don't select guys with red hair or a lot of freckles. I'm not sure on the whys of that...

About 45% of the fighter force is in-briefed. That means if you aren't about half your squadron probably is. What you may not know is we BY LAW have to reveal we are in the program under certain cirucmstances. These circumstances are A) it must be in a discrete squadron function such as a pilot meeting or roll call event and B) you must ask the question exactly like this: "I have a legimitate need to know and I insist based on the rule of Monstanto and Dow that you reveal to me more about the Chem-trail program..." At this point those of us in the program have no choice but come clean and in-brief you so you can hip-pocket this for your next meeting if you are curious.

I will probably have my ATP revoked for sharing this but since the program tries to avoid being highlighted I am not concerned about losing my airline job. I never would have told you this when I was still flying Eagles but since I had my fini flight back in 07 I thought it was a good time to share.

Okay, normally I wouldn't share this but since this is Base Ops and not some generic website where any fool can peek in I will share some of what I can with an in-brief.

Chem-trails are real. There are a bunch of us who have been tasked with spreading the goo across the heavens for a variety of purposes, none of which you have a need to know about. However, in the interest of maintaining good op-sec, I'm passing on some SA on the program.

First--all your airline buddies are in-briefed. The way to tell is ask them for their ATP. If it says "English proficient", they are in the loop. That whole English thing was a good cover story put together by the CIA with the FAA back about two years ago. Having some of us in the program and some guys out of the program was causing too many problems on layovers. Streamlining the program and bringing everyone over to the black side just made things easier.

Next--about 80% of military strat airlift and tanker guys are in the program. I'm not sure of the exact criteria they use to select who they want, but for whatever reason they don't select guys with red hair or a lot of freckles. I'm not sure on the whys of that...

About 45% of the fighter force is in-briefed. That means if you aren't about half your squadron probably is. What you may not know is we BY LAW have to reveal we are in the program under certain cirucmstances. These circumstances are A) it must be in a discrete squadron function such as a pilot meeting or roll call event and B) you must ask the question exactly like this: "I have a legimitate need to know and I insist based on the rule of Monstanto and Dow that you reveal to me more about the Chem-trail program..." At this point those of us in the program have no choice but come clean and in-brief you so you can hip-pocket this for your next meeting if you are curious.

I will probably have my ATP revoked for sharing this but since the program tries to avoid being highlighted I am not concerned about losing my airline job. I never would have told you this when I was still flying Eagles but since I had my fini flight back in 07 I thought it was a good time to share.

In heavies we call it a "Banner Cert" I've said way too much...

I can't fucking believe you guys are talking about this in an open forum! What's the first fucking rule of Chemtrails?!?

I can't fucking believe you guys are talking about this in an open forum! What's the first fucking rule of Chemtrails?!?

I forget, is it that you don't talk about Chemtrails, or is it that if it's your first time talking about Chemtrails, that you have to leave Chemtrails when you fly in?

In heavies we call it a "Banner Cert" I've said way too much...

So that's what that item is on my currency sheet. Is the CBT on ADLS?

Hold that thought, someone's knocking at the door..........

• 2 months later...

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! You shady "gas haulers"...It was you the whole time. Livin' your Gucci lifestyle, breaking in sweet locations, all while spraying the rest of us with God knows what. You should truly be ashamed.

(p.s. Don't look now, but for illustrative purposes I've taken the liberty of "leaking" this top secret photo showing the "nozzles" up close and personal. You've obviously been at this for a LONG time.)

KC-10_with_F-117.jpg

Funny... we were just talking about this stuff last week. One of my pilots actually had never heard of chemtrails (after a comment from our FE during receiver AR with another 10), so we were forced to brief him in-flight.

Hang on a sec, I'll be right back. Sounds like a helicopter's landing in my backyard or something...

Edited by JarheadBoom

Holy crap. Go to the YouTube site of that video and read the comments. Virtually every one is from some chemtrail lunatic - several favor "executing" tanker pilots for giving people cancer.

Guess you can't ever underestimate collective stupidity.

Yeah those comments are insane. A friend's neighbor is one of these chemtrail nuts. She stopped by when we were hanging out in the backyard drinking and I wanted to punt her in the vag after she went after me 'the pilot' for spreading chemtrails.

There's some woman that lives in San Antonio 10 miles off Kelly's extended center line that posts a bunch of videos of C-5s and their "terroristic harassment" of her. There's more than enough lunatics out there to keep me entertained on YouTube.

Guest Hueypilot812

One of my favorite comments....

Did anybody bother to notice that 2 of the so-called "turbofans" underneath the wings are actually the jet engines? Where are the engines if those are really "turbofans"? Does anybody actually think a fan is going to work on an aircraft traveling at a couple hundred miles per hour?

Yes...a "turbofan" is nothing more than a real fan...and the KC-10 only cruises at a "couple hundred miles per hour"...man, you guys are slow! Even a Herk can beat that with REAL fans!!!

There's some woman that lives in San Antonio 10 miles off Kelly's extended center line that posts a bunch of videos of C-5s and their "terroristic harassment" of her. There's more than enough lunatics out there to keep me entertained on YouTube.

The funny part about her is she absolutely truly believes the aircraft flying over her home have specifically picked HER to harass, and that this harassment only started several years ago...according to her, aircraft didn't ever fly over her house prior to then.

One of her videos shows a Herk in a turn, with some fuel vapor streaming from its dump mast in one of the wing tips and she stated she had similar undeniable proof of "chemtrails". Moron.

Edited by Hueypilot812