Air to Air Photos of Military Aircraft

Helitac

Guest mudkow60

Mirror Lake. My squadron saved a kid there last Friday. Had a burst appendix.

Nice~

Do you guys do the missile gig like what was covered in the Vertical magazine? Looks like good stuff. Congrats on the rescue. Feels good~I try to take pics of most of my day ones.

Edited by mudkow60

Missile security and support is our primary gig. The civil-SAR mission is an additional mission that we perform for the MT-ID-WY area. Granted its the most challenging/rewarding/sought after mission that we do, but it's still secondary.

No love lost for your locale... Speaking of which, you (fighter) guys get around to restoring the barrier to it's former shame?

Yep, I think it was fixed about 20 hours later. The Strike Eagle bros did some damn good work, I must say. Less than a week later their squadron CC (KC10) put forward formal truce paperwork. I shat you negative...

My bros were not prepared and turned tail like douchers, or LGPOS pilots.

Sad.

Also hard to believe that a group of military professionals did not realize that if you're going to start a battle with someone, you damned well better be ready to prosecute said battle to it's logical conclusion.

edit: Upon further reflection on this community, it's not so hard to believe. Which is even more sad.

Edited by JarheadBoom