Music

wikz

Say what you will about Bono and his yellow sun glasses but U2 was good in the 80s.   

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Standby said:

Inspired by @Lord Ratnerpost about Udio…

“San Francisco Turned Me Gay” by Jag. This AI masterpiece had me actually laughing out loud.

https://www.udio.com/songs/j12eLzi7vvEZgiBi1eZL9V

Incredible!

Before, I don't think this is going to make the world a better place or be particularly lucrative, but the world of parody music just got a shot of adrenaline straight to the heart.

And of course every graduation video from here on out is going to have a customized audio track. "Good Riddance" by Green Day may have just lost it's biggest market.

12 hours ago, Standby said:

Inspired by @Lord Ratnerpost about Udio…

“San Francisco Turned Me Gay” by Jag. This AI masterpiece had me actually laughing out loud.

https://www.udio.com/songs/j12eLzi7vvEZgiBi1eZL9V

I don't get it.  That's a song about a standard @Biff_T and/or F-15 pilot's standard weekend.  

Or just another day in Thailand.

Edited by FourFans
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, FourFans said:

I don't get it.  That's a song about a standard @Biff_T and/or F-15 pilot's standard weekend.  

Or just another day in Thailand.

You gotta stay away from SF.  That place will turn you gay. 

On 4/23/2024 at 10:35 AM, Lord Ratner said:

Definitely a poet first... his songs all sound poorly produced and his voice is trash. But the lyrics are always amazing. 

I always had this one in my head when we'd all drunkedly stumble back to the base in UPT.

I actually love his voice.  It's always been very different from almost everyone else, except maybe Crash test Dummies and Alabama 3.

I first learned of Cohen from the Natural Born Killers Soundtrack, although its kinda funny people think he did the Sorpano's opening, Woke Up This Morning.

Try this one.

And since I mention CTDs, here is a DC Superhero song, but really it's a song about your personal hero. 

• Like 1

I need some song suggestions for a morning alarm clock. I have an unnecessarily complicated morning automation to wake up our 14 month old, and it ends by playing a song randomly selected from a list. But I need more songs to add to the list.

And ideally something a little less... assertive than this, which is the alarm I use on my phone:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

I need some song suggestions for a morning alarm clock. I have an unnecessarily complicated morning automation to wake up our 14 month old, and it ends by playing a song randomly selected from a list. But I need more songs to add to the list.

And ideally something a little less... assertive than this, which is the alarm I use on my phone:

13 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

If you can sleep through this, no song will wake you up.