The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

4 hours ago, tac airlifter said:
8 hours ago, nsplayr said:

You’re wrong that this is “common.”  You or I would be in prison for over a decade doing what he is on video doing.  Standard Democrat two tier justice system in action. 

Correction: standard two-tier justice system **for rich and connected people of all political persuasions** in action. 

Money buys good lawyers. Good lawyers get you out of things. I'm sure having daddy as president doesn't hurt, but fundamentally if you are rich and connected in this country you live (mostly) above the law, left, right, and center. 

Funny part is trump has stepped in it so hard with these classified docs that even the most talented lawyers might not get him out of this one. Especially when he continues to self-incriminate almost daily through social media posts and/or tv appearances. 

It takes a special level of ego to continue blabbing against the advice of all of your lawyers, and I'm so so here for it.  Even barely sentient houseplant Biden has enough legal common sense to deflect or no-comment in response to questions about his derelict son. 

Edited by Pooter
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, nsplayr said:

🤷‍♂️ I was told on good authority by Baseops, Esq. that he would not be charged and couldn’t be charged because he was being protected by The Big Guy.

I guess next time I’ll pay for my legal advice instead of relying on the Shitposter School of Law graduates we all are around here.

😅

Why is there no investigation?! (There was one since 2018)

Why are there no charges?! (Here they are)

But he’s guilty!! (He pled guilty to some of the charges and took a deal on others, which is common)

Rabble rabble rabble…nevertheless.

You are literally out of your Fing mind trying to spike the ball on this...GTFOH.  He got a sweetheart deal that certainly would not have been extended to a President's son if his last name was Trump.  Oh he got a common deal, yeah the President's son (who according to your messiah did nothing wrong), failed to pay taxes on $1.5M and committed a felony by purchasing and possessing a gun as a freaking crackhead and walks away with a misdemeanor and no jail time.  Don Jr or Erik would be ion their way to Supermax.

Cry my a river of justice when you admit the dossier was fake and someone is help accountable. 

When you admit the laptop was real and the FBI had it all along and ACTIVELY suppressed it along with 51 intelligence professionals.

When someone seriously investigates "10% for the Big Guy"

Or when you admit we should at least investigate if the accusation that Biden took a bribe as the siting VPOTUS.

Seriously dude if you think this is equal and appropriate justice you need a random urinalysis.

GTFOH

9 minutes ago, Pooter said:

Correction: standard two-tier justice system **for rich and connected people of all political persuasions** in action. 

Money buys good lawyers. Good lawyers get you out of things. I'm sure having daddy as president doesn't hurt, but fundamentally if you are rich and connected in this country you live (mostly) above the law, left, right, and center. 

Funny part is trump has stepped in it so hard with these classified docs that even the most talented lawyers might not get him out of this one. Especially when he continues to self-incriminate almost daily through social media posts and/or tv appearances. 

It takes a special level of ego to continue blabbing against the advice of all of your lawyers, and I'm so so here for it.  Even barely sentient houseplant Biden has enough legal common sense to deflect or no-comment in response to questions about his derelict son. 

All true, agree with you here.

4 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Don Jr or Erik would be ion their way to Supermax.

I highly doubt this. See Pooter's post above about two-tiered justice, which absolutely exists. It takes a special case of stupid to be found guilty of serious charges when you can afford the best and most connected lawyers. Trump is certainly trying his damndest though!

5 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Or when you admit we should at least investigate if the accusation that Biden took a bribe as the siting VPOTUS.

I believe this is ongoing in the House. Last I checked they may have lost the "smoking gun" audio recordings or something, IDK, I'm sure you are tracking this more closely than me.

What I'm spiking the ball on is this: many of y'all said "Biden's son could never be charged!" Well guess what, he was, pled guilty to some tax crimes and got a year of probation for a gun-related crime. Seems like decent justice to me, y'all can quibble if you want but I think it's good when criminals face justice, even when they are the son of the President of the United States.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nsplayr said:

What I'm spiking the ball on is this: many of y'all said "Biden's son could never be charged!" Well guess what, he was, pled guilty to some tax crimes and got a year of probation for a gun-related crime. Seems like decent justice to me, y'all can quibble if you want but I think it's good when criminals face justice, even when they are the son of the President of the United States.

Get a load of this guy. I think he might be serious.

😆

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, gearhog said:

(The idea that vaccines cause autism)

As I said, I do a fair amount of reading, and there are literally hundreds if not thousands of medical research publications, by actual doctors, that say that the probability is high.

I'll start out by saying this...

image.png.4ef2672d6def1b375e7c2aa8b1c519bb.png

Thank you for picking the topic among RFKJ's vast web of conspiracies that I know the most about.

Ok, so I have an autistic child and have gotten what I consider a great layman's education on the disorder. The causes are not fully understood, but BL it's some combination of genetics and environmental factors, e.g. in-utero maternal stress, maternal immune system disorders, pollution exposure, etc.

FWIW there have been lots of studies on vaccine ingredients to see if those could be a contributing environmental factor, and the consensus is no, at least not to the degree that outweighs the benefit of receiving the vaccines. Also vaccine manufacturers have changed some of the ingredients used in vaccines over time in response to both founded and unfounded fears about them.

Autism is a challenging condition but one that's always been found in humans. Autistic people aren't "diseased" in a way that's curable or even necessarily bad, they're different in a way that's part of the human condition. There's also a spectrum of impacts the disorder can cause, and autistic people range from very high-functioning geniuses (e.g. Einstein, Turing, etc.) to people who are quite disabled, non-verbal, etc. and require lifelong care. The saying goes, "If you've met one autistic person, you've met one autistic person," and clinicians really do treat every case individually because much more so than with some other conditions, YMMV.

But don't take my word for it, even though I have up-close and personal experience. You didn't know that before. What I recommended was not Google MD your way into backing up your beliefs, frankly that's easy. I do recommend that you talk to your personal or family doctor. Please do that and I'd love to hear what they say.

Now granted, not every physician is an expert in autism, although anyone providing you primary care should be familiar enough to tell you it's not caused by vaccines, a few odd quack doctors out of millions aside. If however you do want to consult with some true experts, here are some near me who have been tremendously helpful in helping me understand autism:

These are all fantastic doctors that I know personally and who know this subject inside and out. I'm dead serious, reach out to one or all of them, those links to their bios all include phone numbers or email addresses.

Since you said you like to read, this book was recommended to me multiple times and I found it really helpful in understanding autism better, since I used to know little to nothing about it. Uniquely Human by Barry Prizant, PhD. Highly respected autism researcher with 50+ years of experience with studying autism and autistic people.

BLOB (bottom line on bottom): vaccines don't cause autism.

Also we landed on the moon, the earth is round, and anyone who believes any of these asinine conspiracies or others like it is officially too stupid to deal with, no matter how famous their family is.

Edited by nsplayr
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nsplayr said:

I'll start out by saying this...

image.png.4ef2672d6def1b375e7c2aa8b1c519bb.png

Thank you for picking the topic among RFKJ's vast web of conspiracies that I know the most about.

Ok, so I have an autistic child and have gotten what I consider a great layman's education on the disorder. The causes are not fully understood, but BL it's some combination of genetics and environmental factors, e.g. in-utero maternal stress, maternal immune system disorders, pollution exposure, etc.

FWIW there have been lots of studies on vaccine ingredients to see if those could be a contributing environmental factor, and the consensus is no, at least not to the degree that outweighs the benefit of receiving the vaccines. Also vaccine manufacturers have changed some of the ingredients used in vaccines over time in response to both founded and unfounded fears about them.

Autism is a challenging condition but one that's always been found in humans. Autistic people aren't "diseased" in a way that's treatable, they're different in a way that's part of the human condition. There's also a spectrum of impacts the disorder can cause, and autistic people range from very high-functioning geniuses (e.g. Einstein, Turing, etc.) to people who are quite disabled, non-verbal, etc. and require lifelong care. The saying goes, "If you've met one autistic person, you've met one autistic person," and clinicians really do treat every case individually because much more so than with some other conditions, YMMV.

But don't take my word for it, even though I have up-close and personal experience. You didn't know that before. What I recommended is not to Google MD your way into backing up your beliefs, frankly that's easy. I do recommend that you talk to your personal or family doctor. Please do that and I'd love to hear what they say.

Now granted, not every physician is an expert in autism, although anyone providing you primary care should be familiar enough to tell you it's not caused by vaccines, a few odd quack doctors out of millions aside. If however you do want to consult with some true experts, here are some near me who have been tremendously helpful in helping me understand autism:

These are all fantastic doctors that I know personally and who know this subject inside and out. I'm dead serious, reach out to one or all of them, those links to their bios all include phone numbers or email addresses.

Since you said you like to read, this book was recommended to me multiple times and I found it really helpful in understanding autism better, since I used to know little to nothing about it. Uniquely Human by Barry Prizant, PhD. Highly respected autism researcher with 50+ years of experience with studying autism and autistic people.

BLOB (bottom line on bottom): vaccines don't cause autism.

Also we landed on the moon, the earth is round, and anyone who believes any of these asinine conspiracies or others like it is officially too stupid to deal with, no matter how famous their family is.

I'll start by saying I won't make light of your situation and sincerely wish you and your child the best in dealing with it. My wife is a special needs school teacher of 17 years. I have a nephew with autism.

Again, reread everything I have posted. I have never once made the definitive claim that vaccines cause autism. I said that I had just begun listening to the arguments surrounding the claims. There is a spectrum of possibility and I am open minded as to what the cause may be. You're not.

"The causes are not fully understood."

"The manufacturers have changed the ingredients due to founded and unfounded claims."

"Vaccines do not cause autism."

By your own admission, you don't know this for certain. My family doctor is an expert at prescribing the medication I request and googling my symptoms before he enters the room. A medical degree doesn't make you an expert in all things medical as my ATP doesn't make me an expert in all things aviation. We passed our tests.

It's clear you've chosen a political ideology and you will perform whatever mental gymnastics are necessary to stay entrenched in the approved narratives and beliefs.

10 minutes ago, lloyd christmas said:

On a different note.  At least Vanderbilt has paused their gender affirming surgeries on minors.  

Telling a doctor they shouldn't be performing gender affirming surgeries is like smacking God himself in the face.

After all, they're the experts.

Edited by gearhog

4 minutes ago, gearhog said:

Telling a doctor they shouldn't be performing gender affirming surgeries is like smacking God himself in the face.

After all, they're the experts.

Correct.  

The behavioral experts cited by nsplayr aren’t experts in vaccines.  

I can remember a time when he was quoting Fauci on vaccine issues.  Funny how we don’t hear anything about that anymore.  

1 hour ago, gearhog said:

I have never once made the definitive claim that vaccines cause autism.

But you're just asking questions right?

I treat this like someone saying the moon landing was faked. Or "maybe it was faked." I mean, it could have been, it's not totally impossible, I'll give ya that! But it wasn't. Anyone still left saying the moon landing was faked is a f-ing moron who I am under no obligation to take seriously.

Ask the doctors I gave you contact info for. They are experts in autism very specifically and can explain in more precise detail than my layman's summary the likely causes of, current best treatments for, and anything else you'd like to know about it. They will all tell you it is not caused by vaccines.

They all fully vaccinate themselves and their children...I asked! I have a second child who doesn't have an autism diagnosis (yet) and so I literally asked, hey, is there anything different we could or should do with the recommended childhood vaccine schedule to ward off any additional risk of her developing autism too? They said no.

Anyways, believe what you want I guess, but just stay out of medicine and policymaking if you have doubts about this one.

While you're in the "just asking questions" phase, any speculative thoughts about the pyramids or earthquakes you'd like to share?

image.thumb.png.91c19edae218b9df0b2897a8fd0f6c8f.png

Edited by nsplayr
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, nsplayr said:

But you're just asking questions right?

I treat this like someone saying the moon landing was faked. Or "maybe it was faked." I mean, it could have been, it's not totally impossible, I'll give ya that! But it wasn't. Anyone still left saying the moon landing was faked is a f-ing moron who I am under no obligation to take seriously.

Ask the doctors I gave you contact info for. They are experts in autism very specifically and can explain in more precise detail than my layman's summary the likely causes of, current best treatments for, and anything else you'd like to know about it. They will all tell you it is not caused by vaccines.

They all fully vaccinate themselves and their children...I asked! I have a second child who doesn't have an autism diagnosis (yet) and so I literally asked, hey, is there anything different we could or should do with the recommended childhood vaccine schedule to ward off any additional risk of her developing autism too? They said no.

Anyways, believe what you want I guess, but just stay out of medicine and policymaking if you have doubts about this one.

While you're in the "just asking questions" phase, any speculative thoughts about the pyramids or earthquakes you'd like to share?

image.thumb.png.91c19edae218b9df0b2897a8fd0f6c8f.png

Wait a sec. I want to understand this correctly. You’re telling me after your first child had autism, you went to your doctors asking if you should change up the vaccine schedule for your next child who may have autism in an attempt to prevent it? And they said “no”? While, in the very same breath, you’re berating anyone for “asking questions” about the very same issue you did? Sounds like you were “just asking questions” long before me.

How does is the glaring hypocrisy not apparent to you?

A couple of docs told you “No” and you act like you’ve been handed the secrets of the universe “dunking on” anyone who disagrees with your esteemed hometown docs. Then, you go on in an attempt to associate any other irrelevant nonsense with the same autism question you yourself inquired about. 

Why would you share a meme accusing me of mental illness as an insult when you actually have a mental developmental disorder in your own household? Seems crass on your part.

3 hours ago, gearhog said:

You randomly selected one article, pulled 5 words out of context, failed to specify where you found them, then state you assumed all medical research in the National Library of Medicine is bullshit.

The abstract (directly from your link) is only 255 words...I can highlight the relevant parts if you're struggling.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. Just examining your method. I gotta tell ya, I'm a bit skeptical about the way you science.

likewise.

39 minutes ago, Day Man said:

The abstract (directly from your link) is only 255 words...I can highlight the relevant parts if you're struggling.

likewise.

Yes, please. I posted about 20 links to different papers. It not only helps to know which medical research paper you’re trashing, but what specifically they wrote that was incorrect based on your expertise. Thanks, bro.

Here’s another paper written by people you might deem idiots. 

https://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/opinions/CAMPBELL-SMITH.POLING012811.pdf

“Respondent conceded that petitioners are entitled to compensation based on a determination that she suffered an injury identified on the Vaccine Injury Table,3 specifically, a presumptive MMR vaccine-related injury of an encephalopathy. Hannah’s encephalopathy eventually manifested as a chronic encephalopathy with features of autism spectrum disorder and a complex partial seizure disorder as a sequela.”

$20 million.

Edited by gearhog

29 minutes ago, gearhog said:

Yes, please. I posted about 20 links to different papers. It not only helps to know which medical research paper you’re trashing, but what specifically they wrote that was incorrect based on your expertise. Thanks, bro.

Here’s another paper written by people you might deem idiots. 

https://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/opinions/CAMPBELL-SMITH.POLING012811.pdf

bless your heart.

image.thumb.png.6e4ab085a8b32d753b0be35f042f521d.png

6 hours ago, Day Man said:

bless your heart.

image.thumb.png.6e4ab085a8b32d753b0be35f042f521d.png

Thanks. So it was the last article you looked out. I never would have found it. It says 20x the dose of Thimerisol.

What is Thimerisol? It's apparently not water. A google search says Thimerisol is a mercury compound. I put it in the CDC search bar. Looks like The American Association of Pediatrics made these recommendations based on the elevated risks of Thimerisol in a paper on the CDC website. Apparently, they have removed Thimerisol from most of the childhood injections due to perceived risks, even though it's "harmless", but it is still present in the flu shot, COVID vaccine, and others.

Notice to Readers: Thimerosal in Vaccines: A Joint Statement of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Public Health Service

The key actions being taken are

1. A formal request to manufacturers for a clear commitment and a plan to eliminate or reduce as expeditiously as possible the mercury content of their vaccines.
  2. A review of pertinent data in a public workshop.
  3. Expedited FDA review of manufacturers' supplements to their product license applications to eliminate or reduce the mercury content of a vaccine.
  4. Provide information to clinicians and public health professionals to enable them to communicate effectively with parents and consumer groups.
  5. Monitoring immunization practices, future immunization coverage, and vaccine-preventable disease levels.
  6. Studies to better understand the risks and benefits of this safety assessment.

I'm finding about about this as we go. Did you know that this compound was removed from vaccines? I haven't taken any action based on the information your expertise are attempting to ridicule. You should be contacting the CDC, American Association of Pediatrics, and Big Pharma for removing an important vaccine preservative when there was no reason to. Go tell them how disappointed you are in their decision to act on this information, not me.

My kids received their doses after this decision, so they were at lower risk for an adverse reaction apparently. But they never got the flu shot or Covid shot, thankfully. I'm glad they weren't exposed to the risk, however small.

Edited by gearhog

20 hours ago, nsplayr said:

🤷‍♂️ I was told on good authority by Baseops, Esq. that he would not be charged and couldn’t be charged because he was being protected by The Big Guy.

I guess next time I’ll pay for my legal advice instead of relying on the Shitposter School of Law graduates we all are around here.

😅

Why is there no investigation?! (There was one since 2018)

Why are there no charges?! (Here they are)

But he’s guilty!! (He pled guilty to some of the charges and took a deal on others, which is common)

Rabble rabble rabble…nevertheless.

And yet we know you'd be here pissing into your Cheerios if Jared kushner or Don Jr had been charged with a crime in such a way to ensure that they never face any consequences for it. 

I'm not trying to say that you are unique from the people here who defend Donald Trump ceaselessly, I'm saying you're exactly the same.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gearhog said:

Wait a sec.

Because asking questions to people with legitimately expert knowledge is absolutely ok, in fact more people should do this! I basically asked hey, I’m almost certain there’s no truth to this but what do you think? And they said no, there is no truth to this.

I explicitly told you to ask your own doctor your medical question about vaccines and autism rather than blindly believe dickheads like me here on the internet. I even provided you with about five doctors you could ask who I personally know and who are experts in the condition.

What’s different is the “just asking questions” guy online or in the media, who is either knowingly or unwittingly spreading doubt and misinformation.

So if you for some reason are getting ready to launch to the moon on a rocket as pax and you happen to have doubts about the moon landing and you ask someone at NASA…ok great! Due diligence. If it’s all one big government conspiracy and now I have to participate, I’d like to be let inside the circle.

But “hey everyone @FakeMoonLanding265 here, look at these 35 new links I just found!” that’s not the same thing. That’s “just asking questions” vs actually asking real questions to people who would know the answers.

And yes, I did have an extra dose of piss and vinegar in my Cheerios yesterday, glad you enjoyed it.

Edited by nsplayr

32 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

And yet we know you'd be here pissing into your Cheerios if Jared kushner or Don Jr had been charged with a crime in such a way to ensure that they never face any consequences for it. 

I'm not trying to say that you are unique from the people here who defend Donald Trump ceaselessly, I'm saying you're exactly the same.

If Beavis and Butthead did crimes and were charged with crimes and pled guilty I would be happy with that, don’t overthink this.

2 minutes ago, nsplayr said:

Because asking questions to people with legitimately expert knowledge is absolutely ok, in fact more people should do this! I basically asked hey, I’m almost certain there’s no truth to this but what do you think? And they said no, there is no truth to this.

What’s different is the “just asking questions” guy online or in the media, who is either knowingly or unwittingly spreading doubt and misinformation.

So if you for some reason are getting ready to launch to the moon on a rocket as pax and you happen to have doubts about the moon landing and you ask someone at NASA…ok great! Due diligence.

But “hey everyone @FakeMoonLanding265 here, look at these 35 new links I just found!” that’s not the same thing. That’s “just asking questions” vs actually asking real questions to people who would know the answers.

And yes, I did have an extra dose of piss and vinegar in my Cheerios yesterday, glad you enjoyed it.

You're changing your story to fit your narrative. First you were asking your Docs if you should change your child's vaccine schedule to combat autism, now you say you had told the docs that you were "almost" certain there was no truth to this prior to asking the question, but you asked anyway. ...Things that didn't happen for $1000, Alex.

I want to ask this as delicately as possible and I do not intend any offense whatsoever. But you made reference to a possibility that your second child may be diagnosed with autism, after you triumphantly state that you and your doctors agreed to make no changes after your first child. Again, that's a troubling situation and I have compassion for you and your family, but it doesn't give much credence to your position.

Brother, no one is talking about the moon landing. It's just an obvious and old red herring debate tactic: Dunk on an easy issue to make it seem like you've dunked on a more complex issue by making a specious association.

13 hours ago, Pooter said:

This 

Edit: Cough, cough....Epstein's Lolita Express.  The Bills (not from Buffalo but Clinton and Gates), Trump, Prince Andrew and all of the others who hungout with that POS.   They banged kids and there is enough evidence regarding this to send all of us common folk to San Quentin to be recipients of non consensual butt love for years,  yet they are still free.  Policitcs aside, the rich and powerful live with a different justice system.  We should be fighting them intsead of each other.  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, gearhog said:

You're changing your story to fit your narrative. First you were asking your Docs if you should change your child's vaccine schedule to combat autism, now you say you had told the docs that you were "almost" certain there was no truth to this prior to asking the question, but you asked anyway. ...Things that didn't happen for $1000, Alex.

I clarified what I said. And you're right, I did not ask this question to all five providers, just the first one. Because when you're dealing with something new and very challenging, and you get the opportunity to ask an expert, it's absolutely ok to ask questions even if you already think you know the answers.

Shit, if crystal therapy would help my kid I would do it! I know it's BS but ya know what, you be that desperate parent hoping to help your kid and see what you're willing to try or ask about. I can report back that the consensus position of the medical experts is that crystal therapy also doesn't work, in case you were planning on "just asking questions" about crystals also.

But importantly what I didn't do is "just ask those questions" on some pilot forum or a big-name podcast because that doesn't actually help anyone, it muddies the waters on an issue that is clear. And to loop back to the original point, RFKJ is a f-ing moron because he does believe that vaccines cause autism, when in fact they do not, and he advocates that people not receive scheduled vaccines, which in fact hurts people rather than helps them.

I want to ask this as delicately as possible and I do not intend any offense whatsoever. But you made reference to a possibility that your second child may be diagnosed with autism, after you triumphantly state that you and your doctors agreed to make no changes after your first child. Again, that's a troubling situation and I have compassion for you and your family, but it doesn't give much credence to your position.

You more aggressively screen subsequent children who have an older sibling with autism because autism's primary cause is genetics! Also many of the environmental factors that likely play a role happened in-utero, which has also already happened. I guess I'm not understanding your question here if you are asking one. No changes need to be made to recommended vaccine schedules, even for babies who have older siblings with autism, again, because vaccines do not cause autism.

Brother, no one is talking about the moon landing. It's just an obvious and old red herring debate tactic: Dunk on an easy issue to make it seem like you've dunked on a more complex issue by making a specious association.

I keep mentioning the moon landing because it's another common conspiracy with no basis in truth, just like the idea that vaccines cause autism. The evidence for faking the moon landing is about as strong as the evidence that vaccines cause autism, which is to say not strong!

Edited by nsplayr

3 hours ago, nsplayr said:

I clarified what I said. And you're right, I did not ask this question to all five providers, just the first one.

Oh, so it gets better. You achieved a scientific consensus by asking one of the doctors you referenced one question. Why do you keep digging this hole? Pro tip: before you hit the submit button, reread your post from the perspective of someone who may be critical of it. It might save you some backpedaling.

Shit, if crystal therapy would help my kid I would do it! I know it's BS but ya know what, you be that desperate parent hoping to help your kid and see what you're willing to try or ask about. I can report back that the consensus position of the medical experts is that crystal therapy also doesn't work, in case you were planning on "just asking questions" about crystals also.

Again with the red herring. Try a different tactic. You keep trying new metaphors that are easy to argue against instead of simply arguing the issue at hand. I think you've injected moon landings, crystals, aliens, election fraud, flat earth in just the last few posts. No one other than you has mentioned any of those things. It's obvious why: you're not entirely comfortable with your position on the autism issue, so you're attempting to reinforce it with irrelevant BS.

But importantly what I didn't do is "just ask those questions" on some pilot forum or a big-name podcast because that doesn't actually help anyone, it muddies the waters on an issue that is clear. And to loop back to the original point, RFKJ is a f-ing moron because he does believe that vaccines cause autism, when in fact they do not, and he advocates that people not receive scheduled vaccines, which in fact hurts people rather than helps them.

So what are your personal set of rules as to what questions we can ask, where we can ask them, and who we can ask them to? Would you like to see people restricted from exploring these ideas unless they meet your specific guidelines? Help me out here, there's a word for that and I can't think of it.

(Note to self, insert ad hominem attack here.)

"Not receiving scheduled vaccines hurts people rather than helps them." That's an overly broad generalization. Maybe not all vaccines are bad, perhaps not all are good. Again, color me skeptical. My family and I didn't receive the last scheduled vaccine and we seem to have made out better than many who did.

You more aggressively screen subsequent children who have an older sibling with autism because autism's primary cause is genetics! Also many of the environmental factors that likely play a role happened in-utero, which has also already happened. I guess I'm not understanding your question here if you are asking one. No changes need to be made to recommended vaccine schedules, even for babies who have older siblings with autism, again, because vaccines do not cause autism.

I keep mentioning the moon landing because it's another common conspiracy with no basis in truth, just like the idea that vaccines cause autism. The evidence for faking the moon landing is about as strong as the evidence that vaccines cause autism, which is to say not strong!

If you were so sure, why did you ask your doctor? You received a single opinion and you suddenly believe it's an immutable law of physics beyond reproach because she got a diploma in medicine from Phoenix University. I gave you a couple dozen links to medical research and I can give you a couple dozen more, but you're dismissing them, without reading them, all because you talked to one doc?

Bear in mind, the conversation you claim to have had with one doctor is the ONLY substantive basis you've provided for your opinion. Sorry, my friend, it just doesn't make much sense. I'm not saying none exist. I'm saying you either don't know they exist, or are too lazy to cite them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nsplayr said:

If Beavis and Butthead did crimes and were charged with crimes and pled guilty I would be happy with that, don’t overthink this.

I really don't know how you post this with a straight face, have you even looked at the facts.  You made comments about the Trump appointed judge...that is NO the point.  The vast majority of judges agree with plea deals and this likely will as well.  This is about the DOJ who is violating their own rule sets and CLEARLY administering a two-tiered system if justice to protect a crackhead son of Biden.  For 20 years DOJ has been operating off precedent called the Ashcroft Rule which provides very clear prosecution guidelines:

First, it requires federal prosecutors generally to pursue "the most serious readily provable chargeable offense."   Let me help you, that would be the FELONY gun charge Crackhead is going to avoid by pleading guilty to a misdemeanor.  And in case you think they had room to maneuver and plead down...the rule goes on to say having pursued "the most serious readily provable offense" in accordance with the first part of the policy -- generally cannot drop down to more modest charges in order to secure a guilty plea. Rather, they must compel the defendant to either plead guilty to the most serious readily provable offense, or face trial.  

Look no further than Rapper Kodak Black who was just sentenced to 46 months in prison for the same crime that Biden’s son has been charged with.  Bradford Cohen, Black’s Florida-based attorney who has handled many cases like this, decried “After 26 years, I have yet to have a plea in a case with an illegal possession of a weapon and tax evasion, that did not come with some kind of prison sentence. Indigents charged the same way would be getting jail time,” Cohen said.  

Even if you somehow find a way to hand-wave the felony gun charge, the two tier system is happening on the tax evasion charge as well.  Look no further than my

Jersey Boy Mike "the situation" Sorrentino, in January of 2018, he pleaded guilty to one count of evading taxes on $123,000 in income.  He was sentenced to 8 months in federal prison.  Hunter failed to pay taxes on $1.5 MILLION, more than ten times that of Sorrentino and he is gonna walk free.

This is a complete embarrassment and that fact that Liberals are ok with it...and even defend it, is shameful.

• Like 3