Jordanian F-16 down over Syria - Pilot captured by ISIS

TheGuardGuy

Jordan has the opportunity here to set the stage as a leader in the fight against the IS. Executing a couple of prisoners that ISIS really doesn't give a shit about is pretty knee jerk and really doesn't solve anything. If they really want to "condemn" ISIS, they need to do more than use harsh words and kill a couple of prisoners. I mean, that's what we do now... Well, technically, we use unpleasant words and release terrorist prisoners...

It would be damn impressive if Jordan puts their money where their mouth is and goes apeshit in these IS controlled areas. I'm not holding my breath, but they really have the opportunity to make a difference here...

Jordan has the opportunity here to set the stage as a leader in the fight against the IS. Executing a couple of prisoners that ISIS really doesn't give a shit about is pretty knee jerk and really doesn't solve anything. If they really want to "condemn" ISIS, they need to do more than use harsh words and kill a couple of prisoners. I mean, that's what we do now... Well, technically, we use unpleasant words and release terrorist prisoners...

It would be damn impressive if Jordan puts their money where their mouth is and goes apeshit in these IS controlled areas. I'm not holding my breath, but they really have the opportunity to make a difference here...

They've said they're upping their sorties in Iraq and Syria.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2938668/Jordanian-king-Obama-meet-pilots-killing.html#ixzz3QnMNBvCA

We need new loadouts to truly deal with these guys. I propose napalm, CBU, and a nice mixture of ground up pigs/pig manure. Load it up on everything we have and start carpet bombing.

That and every ISIS we capture be executed by the nearest woman who kills them by shoving previously mentioned pig mixture down their throats until they suffocate.

Heres a thought for the CIC....Its a regional conflict that have many different players involved. Either way, Saudi Arabia needs to step up to the plate and take a leadership role in the area supported by the US. If they dont want to take on this responsibility, a naval blockade of SA crude ships to cripple their economy all while the US and Russia can keep pumping away. The blockade is lifted when they get their heads out of the sand. I dont think the US can solve this problem on our own.

A terror organization that melts into the background just as they are being confronted is tough to target from the air. If Jordan is truly serious about destroying IS, they must close the border with Turkey. And that means putting some serious pressure on them to be more active in this fight. Most of IS's recruits and money come through Turkey. Lean on them effectively, and we've got a chance.

We need new loadouts to truly deal with these guys. I propose napalm, CBU, and a nice mixture of ground up pigs/pig manure. Load it up on everything we have and start carpet bombing.

That and every ISIS we capture be executed by the nearest woman who kills them by shoving previously mentioned pig mixture down their throats until they suffocate.

We don't need any aircraft there or ground troops either. Only SCL necessary is one-each Minuteman III.

• Upvote 1

"Sheeple" don't need to be reminded of anything. The people that do need to know don't need snuff films on the front page of mainstream media outlets to understand the threats. Since the pilot was captured, I've often wondered "What if it were one of our guys?". I'd hate to think one of us would end up as infotainment clickbait.

Not knocking your opinion…to each his own and all…but if it were me, I'd want that video in every American's 5,6,7,10, & 11 o'clock newscast. Let it be of use, get people fired up to pressure the talking suits to squash these savages. And by squash, I mean kill, maim, deface, torture, mutilate, whatever else is required to get them to realize that if you fuck with the bull, you get the horns. Mooing at them obviously doesn't work. You can't win the hearts and minds of the heartless and mindless, so it's time to take the gloves off and lay down some hate.

"Sheeple" don't need to be reminded of anything.

Yes they do. The Fort Hood massacre was called "workplace violence". Where was the outrage from the sheeple at that? A PH moves one to to the head of the medical care line.

The video wasn't shown on the network shows, it was offered as a choice on their website. Don't want to watch it, don't watch it. Simple enough.

If it was one of ours? Then it was one of ours. How about the Blackwater guys hanging from the bridge? Were they ours?

It's a war. A dirty war. And we'd be advised to start fighting it. No lawyers allowed at any level and let the enemy determine the ROE.

LS

Time to take the gloves off. I think we're averaging, what....10-12 sorties per day? Come on, an AETC training wing sends up more sorties than that. It's time to slam these assholes with a sledgehammer. Relentless, constant barrage day in and day out. If it's armed and doesn't belong to an ally, then it dies. Period. These guys would be out of business in a matter of weeks (or at least driven back across the border with Syria) if we actually put forth a real effort.

The best thing our leadership could say tomorrow is "Jordan, we're joining you. Gloves are off". Then maybe some of the other Arab allies would step up. Most of those countries are great followers. They just need someone to stand up and lead.

Has anyone heard/seen this floating around the interwebs, that the King of Jordan, who also happens to be a pilot (unlike Kim Jong A$$hole), is going to, or has flown a combat mission and blown up some of these scumbags? Could be propaganda, might not be, but either way the picture they released makes this guy look like he wants blood. I love it

.PxpZpme.jpg

Edited by DEVIL

Has anyone heard/seen this floating around the interwebs, that the King of Jordan, who also happens to be a pilot (unlike Kim Jong A$$hole), is going to, or has flown a combat mission and blown up some of these scumbags? Could be propaganda, might not be, but either way the picture they released makes this guy look like he wants blood. I love it

.PxpZpme.jpg

He's not a pilot. His dad was, but he never has been. Given the fact that the "news" outlets reporting the story are all right-wing clickbait sites I'm calling bullshit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Gotta respect a solid bullshit call

A "solid bullshit call" is even better when it's accurate. But what do you call someone who throws the bullshit flag without having his own facts straight? According to King Abdullah II's website, ( http://www.kingabdullah.jo/index.php/en_US/pages/view/id/148.html )he was a qualified Cobra pilot with the Jordanian Air Force. So maybe the "news" outlets reporting he's a pilot know just a little more than BB Stacker gives them credit for.

I don't really know what a "right-wing clickbait site" is, but I have heard that Brian Williams is reporting he was in the front seat of the King's cobra on a strike flown last night. Gotta love the MSM.

Edited by Rokke
  • Upvote 10

He's not a pilot. His dad was, but he never has been. Given the fact that the "news" outlets reporting the story are all right-wing clickbait sites I'm calling bullshit.

He is Blackhawk pilot and still flys almost daily just like his dad, who was a fixed-wing pilot before him.

The picture above is when he was the jump master on a Special Operations jump outside Amman.

King Abdullah puts his money where is mouth is and is a bad-ass...

Edited by Tank
  • Upvote 5

I hate me some facts...

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/no-jordans-king-abdullah-ii-not-personally-flying-planes-against-isis-1486742

I love me some Google, though.

Chuck

• Upvote 1

.PxpZpme.jpg

I see your King of Jordan and raise you a Leader of the Free World.

lead_large.jpg

• Upvote 5

i dont understand how you have to be a certain age to be president, but you can lead the largest most advanced military in the world with zero experience. Im not saying we need only need a military junta, but come on, some of our strongest presidents in history have had military backgrounds there is something to be said about that, having a true understanding of the cost of war etc etc

Has anyone heard/seen this floating around the interwebs, that the King of Jordan, who also happens to be a pilot (unlike Kim Jong A$$hole)

Hey now, give Dear Leader some credit!

http://abcnews.go.com/International/watch-kim-jong-pilot-plane/story?id=27926088

And the Jordanian government is denying that the king flew any combat sorties.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rumors-of-king-abdullah-flying-in-airstrikes-not-true-fox-excited-anyway/