What to do/not do as a new LT (aka how not to be "that LT")

Vice

never seen a spot that says "Any LT". What happens

I've only seen that at NAS Pensacola in front of the O'club. Of course it said 'any ENS', but same difference. I was told that if you parked in that spot and were caught you had to buy a round. I was cheap and never parked there, so who knows if that's true. I was an AF Lt, so I might have had an out, but I didn't quibble enough to find out.

• Upvote 1

I've only seen that at NAS Pensacola in front of the O'club. Of course it said 'any ENS', but same difference. I was told that if you parked in that spot and were caught you had to buy a round. I was cheap and never parked there, so who knows if that's true. I was an AF Lt, so I might have had an out, but I didn't quibble enough to find out.

Vance had one, I think its gone now.

You dont think every new LT has the same question? Guess what, they made it to Capt just fine..well except for that kid in my UPT class who hooked up with one of the IPs fiance. Toro put it best. The responses on here arent going to win you DG, geek of the week, CGO of the qtr, a #1 strat, so just relax.

Tell a MSgt Production Superintendent how to fix your jet, we love that, we appreciate the advice, really we do.

MSgt Pro Supers don't fix jets...

Your correct, we just make sure it happens.