Brits get jacked up at Groom Lake

Napoleon_Tanerite

Yeah, that group has a lot of credibility...

It is the same 'documentary' team that caused outrage in Britain last week when they suggested that the 7/7 London bombings were part of a government conspiracy to boost support for the Iraq war.

FM

Edited by GrndPndr

Ignorant people are ignorant, regardless of their country of origin. One piece of social Darwinism in action.

I like how shocked they are that the guards had guns and that they used their guns to guard the area.

That's because guns are evil, and there's no fathomable way that a small group of Americans out in the desert were able to have guns without it eventually turning into a 'gunfight at the OK Corral'.

]'Then one of the other stars of the trip pointed out that on looking through one of the security hut windows, she could see the guards all sitting down eating dinner and watching the basketball game on TV. They did nothing.

'So after a few more minutes and a few more picture taking and filming, one of the crew decided to speak to the guards and knocked on their hut door. All hell broke loose.'

If I were you lot, I'd be more interested in establishing the veracity of this statement.

Edited by Steve Davies

I'm pretty worried about the security out there. People can probably walk around wherever the want because the guards are playing cards with Elvis and getting hammered on alien spaceship fuel.

What were they expecting? Funny hats and harsh, yet polite language?

Maybe they were expecting THE COMFY CHAIR! Then again, probably not. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Looking back at the OP's Web link, check out the third pic down. Is that a chick(?) wearing long sleeve blues with 1 stripe !?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a blues shirt picked up at the surplus store. Note the pants and shoes, don't look like an actual uniform. As for the guards, I'm sure all the confiscated video and pics will be reviewed by OSI and others, and if there was a legitimate lapse of security I'm sure it will be handled.

Looking back at the OP's Web link, check out the third pic down. Is that a chick(?) wearing long sleeve blues with 1 stripe !?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yaaaa, we're gonna need to hold the chick in the white tank top for questioning. The rest of you can leave!

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty worried about the security out there.

Your sarcasm notwithstanding, the fact that the trespassers had to tell they guards that they were trespassing before they were apprehended is more noteworthy (and newsworthy) than a bunch of conspiracy theorists getting arrested (which happens much more often).