Interesting KC-135 picture (POSS. NSFW)

ForgotPassword

Let's review, shall we? All criteria more than met for " :hitit:" . I would expand on this to even say "No booze at all required". Not quite "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers" material, but still overall "G", or "3", whichever grading scale you are on.

post-4731-0-20081500-1338954349_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

Let's review, shall we? All criteria more than met for " :hitit:" . I would expand on this to even say "No booze at all required". Not quite "I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers" material, but still overall "G", or "3", whichever grading scale you are on.

post-4731-0-20081500-1338954349_thumb.jp

Miss Stein, your beloved secretary is a perfect picture next to the post.

She's a beach 5, boat 7 maybe an 8 at best. Seen better talent at the DEL. With the lights on. Before my 3 beers.

Butters I was agreeing with the previous statement of "being hot" and "I'd hit that" don't always coincide. I stand by my previous assertion that this fighter pilot would have to be face down, butt up drunk out of my skull in a gutter, my wife would have to have cut me off years prior, and this chick would have to be the only one for miles. Don't get me wrong, I've done some down right horrid things in my day, and she'd be a long looooooong way from the worst of them, but then again that's where we get our standards from don't we?

Discus, you're trying like to hell to validate a poor decision.

You guys either need to set your sights higher, or work on your own personal game, the propensity for settling around here is dissapointing.*

*your lack of standards are understandable, and the previous statement doesn't apply if you're in a garden training spot lacking women such as Meridian, Columbus, Del Rio, Enid, etc.

Edited by BolterKing

You guys either need to set your sights higher, or work on your own personal game, the propensity for settling around here is dissapointing.*

*your lack of standards are understandable, and the previous statement doesn't apply if you're in a garden training spot lacking women such as Meridian, Columbus, Del Rio, Enid, etc.

*THIS

She's a Del Rio 1. And my binary scale is starting to see more and more 1's these days.... ugh

Dang, after all these years of telling my buds about the Hot/crazy ratio having to be over 1.0, I never think I'd see it on a TV show. That's awesome. Not a fan of the named diagonal though

Only two questions are required:

1. 1 or 0? Obvious answer....

2. Would you be ashamed of yourself if seen walking around in public with her? If no, immediate re-attacks authorized....

Can you put this in a pocket sized flow chart, readable when inebriated?

Can you put this in a pocket sized flow chart, readable when inebriated?

Decisions made (math in public) when inebriated should not be gradeable.

Edited by Learjetter

Guess I'm old/senile, but I think she's cute.

Definitely...not hot, but cute! She seems like the type that knows how and when to "have fun"

Looks like she can grasp quite well!

This.

"Would I hit it" and "is she hot" are two totally different things...let's not confuse the two!

This as well...again she's not Jenna Jameson hot or Kate Upton hot, but....

The internet has ruined the expectations of these young bucks.

I don't know what you would consider young bucks, but I'll have to agree with you on that statement, regardless. Could she be crazy? Maybe. Could she suck the chrome off a trailer hitch? Probably. Does she know how to have fun and keep it real, especially with that body? Don't know, but willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. From the neck down she appears to be rock solid, but she's a "butterface!"

Eh, either way :hitit:

Edited by amcflyboy