1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

F-15E WSO

Didn't she lose her primary? How is she still "running"? Independent?

Redistricting opened up another slot, STS.

Edited by Rainman A-10

yeah, I guess I should just focus on what they say, because, you know, that's always accurate

Valid point. Maybe we should pick our politicians based on their tits. Couldn't put us much worse off than we are now.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like McChing won the Republican nomination to run against Democrat Barber for the Congressional District 2 seat in November, the one formerly held by Giffords and taken over by Barber following her resignation.

http://mcsallyforcongress.com/category/martha-media-press-releases/

Today, the Martha McSally for Congress campaign released a recent internal poll showing her in striking distance to unseat Congressional incumbent Ron Barber, with Barber leading by only five percentage points with 77 days left until Election Day.

http://mcsallyforcon...press-releases/

Today, the Martha McSally for Congress campaign released a recent internal poll showing her in striking distance to unseat Congressional incumbent Ron Barber...

Copy, like the ones we do for Unit Climate Assesments. I'm surprised it didn't show her winning by a landslide.

Also, any line on who the major funders are?

Edited by 17D_guy

• 1 month later...

Some of the comments are interesting...

Oh…if I wasn’t married to my wife… I would be married to Martha McSally. I always admired conservative women with big guns!

b1jetmech on October 12, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Dude must have a frickin atrocious looking wife

Edited to fix unintentional crazy html formatting.

Edited by spaceman
  • Upvote 1

“For crying out loud, I served 26 years in the military. I was too busy shooting 30 mm out of my A-10 at the Taliban and al Qaeda to spend any time in a kitchen.”

Classic....

Wait....I thought she never fired the gun in anger? Or at anyone, at least. Am I wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting article, except for this paragraph... This is just irritating to me for some reason.

3- How can McSally be 'pro-life' and 'pro-war'? War-- and the resulting poverty and displacement caused by it-- are women's issues. In war, women see their husbands and sons killed, they see their homes and countries destroyed, and they are often the victims of rape and personal violence. McSally is a bomber pilot who has flown more than 325 hours of combat missions. How many human lives has she taken? How is murder aligned with her Christian faith and her belief in the "sanctity of every human life"? Again, this is another "cookie cutter" Repbulican stance.