Best App Ever

B52gator

I spent a decent chunk of this past weekend's drill playing on my buddy's ipad. I was told by my chain of command that I would be put in for an award if I cleared 1000. By Sunday afternoon my best was 1183, so... where's my ######ing medal?

It does get pretty hard after 1000 with all the civilians near the door. Mostly cause you have to waste so much time zapping the big monsters with 25mm ...

I spent a decent chunk of this past weekend's drill playing on my buddy's ipad. I was told by my chain of command that I would be put in for an award if I cleared 1000. By Sunday afternoon my best was 1183, so... where's my ######ing medal?

6465821835_acf27a9074_b.jpg

Edited by ClearedHot
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I decided to try something different while waiting on the wife at the doc's office. Scored 133 while aiming the reticle and my two year old daughter hit the fire button. She giggled uncontrollably the entire time. Nothing like killing zombies to bring a family together, lol.

• 1 month later...

So, I decided to try something different while waiting on the wife at the doc's office. Scored 133 while aiming the reticle and my two year old daughter hit the fire button. She giggled uncontrollably the entire time. Nothing like killing zombies to bring a family together, lol.

The family that slays together, stays together.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Freakin' sweet app...great way to kill some time on some international flights I just took. The app is "free" and gives you a few pics, the rest will cost you $6.99. Money well spent IMHO since it gives you all the pics from the magazine plus extra stuff only in the app.

Freakin' sweet app...great way to kill some time on some international flights I just took. The app is "free" and gives you a few pics, the rest will cost you $6.99. Money well spent IMHO since it gives you all the pics from the magazine plus extra stuff only in the app.

The full app is free if you are a subscriber. Thank you expiring airline miles...

• 3 months later...