RSU comments

TAMInated

Yuck it up, these are now done electronically through TIMs and attached to the gradesheets, permanently.

And? The paperwork already follows the student. Unless you think that some student, 25 years from now, at his confirmation hearing to become CSAF, will be confronted with UPT paperwork that has "Carrier Qual complete" on it.

Just wait until TIMS makes you sign yourself in and out of the building to track duty day and crew rest requirements

Kinda already does that. Logs your academic CBT activity and times, so if you don't watch it, it'll bust your chit for turn times or some other bullchit bean counter time metric you got to keep a track of.

Hell, they had an inspection up at PIT some months ago (rinse and repeat)and as the enemy was walking up the door, TIMS shits the bed fo da week. Panic ensues. Paper gradesheets begin clogging up the printer queues. Toners are running out of dust and you know what leadership does? Says, "that's it! Nobody double turns until TIMS comes back up". Literally, training halts because Timmy had a retard week. I'm surprised we haven't lost more wars...

Oh well, who cares, its AETC, at least I'm sleeping home more nights a month...

That's F-ing gay if it's going into TIMS! Why the hell for? The 355 comments were meant for morning standup so everyone could share a laugh!

And here I thought they just existed to give the recorder something to do.

The paperwork already follows the student.

Really? I can see them asking for your FTU paperwork (which was all I was asked for). I can't imagine our training shop caring to much about what some FAIP thought of my carrier qual. landings, in the tweet...

Edited by SocialD

Few IPs here (VN) put the 355s in TIMS. We just use it for formal brief humiliation. My favorites:

Dude requests something in a busy pattern and controller told recorder to give the guy a DI, CK

Student gets stall warning horn in final turn and for formal brief IP writes AKIPIFT (Almost killed IP in final turn).

Really? I can see them asking for your FTU paperwork (which was all I was asked for). I can't imagine our training shop caring to much about what some FAIP thought of my carrier qual. landings, in the tweet...

Sort of my point. My current squadron got copies of my training record from P-Cola...which they promptly shredded. Can't see an ops squadron commander digging through TIMS any more vigorously than they did through the paper records.

ABIPT? Enlighten a Vance guy please.

and a Laughlin guy? Just because you can take a 8 word phrase and make an initialism out of it, doesn't make it a good RSU comment.

SALABHDSFEAOLBE: Sucks at landing airplanes because he didn't study for EPQs and ops limits/boldface exams.