Qatar wins 2022 world cup bid

Napoleon_Tanerite

I foresee a lot of EPR/OPR/Award packages that claim work to get the WOrld Cup to Qatar heading up the chain very soon. On the positive side, think of all the "volunteer" possibilities in 2022. For those who have the time during their "combat" tour in Qatar.

I foresee a lot of EPR/OPR/Award packages that claim work to get the WOrld Cup to Qatar heading up the chain very soon. On the positive side, think of all the "volunteer" possibilities in 2022. For those who have the time during their "combat" tour in Qatar.

It'll be a permanent party PCS assignment by then to "fly" UAVs.

So will those stadiums be indoors with air conditioning or will the teams have to play during the day in a outdoor stadium in Qatar in July?

So will those stadiums be indoors with air conditioning or will the teams have to play during the day in a outdoor stadium in Qatar in July?

Qatar, which has promised to overcome heat of up to 130 degrees with air conditioned outdoor stadiums, led on every round of balloting that initially included Australia, Japan and South Korea.

Have to admit, as much as I'd have liked to see the tournament return to the US, I'm interested in seeing what Qatar can do with the World Cup - just to see the changes that have taken place since I was there twenty years ago. Our Wing spent seven months living in tents in a field at the little base at the Intl Airport. (When we were there the pyramid-shaped Sheraton was by far the largest building in the city.)

"If there's one thing in this world I cannot stand... it's fucking soccer. And I hate it when people do it around me." -Kenny Powers

"In America people fucking hate soccer, and honestly, that's the way it should be." -Kenny Powers

The man is a genius.

"If there's one thing in this world I cannot stand... it's fucking soccer. And I hate it when people do it around me." -Kenny Powers

"In America people fucking hate soccer, and honestly, that's the way it should be." -Kenny Powers

The man is a genius.

Have to admit, as much as I'd have liked to see the tournament return to the US, I'm interested in seeing what Qatar can do with the World Cup - just to see the changes that have taken place since I was there twenty years ago. Our Wing spent seven months living in tents in a field at the little base at the Intl Airport. (When we were there the pyramid-shaped Sheraton was by far the largest building in the city.)

1 international airport+1 major city+130 degree summer heat+Strict laws regarding alcohol, women in public, etc=Guaranteed clusterfuck

FIFA chief causes anger with Qatar gay sex comments

The mainly Muslim country, which will host the tournament for the first time, forbids same-sex relationships by law.

"I would say that they should refrain from sexual activities," Blatter answered on Monday, after a long pause.

"We are living in a world of freedom and when the World Cup will be in Qatar, this will be in 2022. And you can see in the Middle East the opening of this culture. It is another culture because it is another religion, but in football we have no boundaries."

"He's really saying don't even 'look' gay, re-closet yourself and pretend the ties and love and affection you have for your partner or even some random bloke you might meet on your travels are gone for the whole time you are in Qatar."

However, Blatter insisted that gay people would have no such problems in Qatar in 2022.

"I think there shall not be any discrimination against any human beings on this side or that side -- or left or right or whatever," he told reporters.

"And we don't want to have any discrimination. So you can be assured that ... if people want to watch a match in 2022 I am sure they will be admitted to such matches.

"What we want to do is open this game to all people to all cultures, and this is what we are doing in 2022."

Full Article

If they black list us from the country for sliding our IDs to them under the glass imagine what would happen...

Edited by snizz