Pred LPA robs Weapons School

Steve C

WIC dudes trying to intimidate the UAV LPA by implying that OSI will get involved. No "fight's on bitches," no retaliation, no covert spirit mission...WIC bitches simply threatening to go tell OSI.

EPIC FAIL, weapons school.

WIC dudes trying to intimidate the UAV LPA by implying that OSI will get involved. No "fight's on bitches," no retaliation, no covert spirit mission...WIC bitches simply threatening to go tell OSI.

Is it just me or is it a bit telling about funding when only the WIC note was printed in color?

Edited by BQZip01

Pred LPA banzai's and pulls it off? Nice! I hope the WIC pools their collective brainpower for retaliation... Think outside the box gents.

Chuck

Have you seen creech there is nothing to steal...plus creech runs 24/7 so best of luck to the WIC guys when it comes to retaliation. If they bring it they are gonna be bringing it weak at that. So cheers :beer:.

432nd LPA 1

WIC 0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

There's no LPA at the Weapons School you dumbass.

Good on 'em.

LPA held out and called their bluff, supposedly going to get some flights (in real airplanes!)

That is awesome. That should be happening anyway.

I would just wash out the entire RPA WIC class...

WIC - 5

LPA - 1

LOL

Have you seen creech there is nothing to steal...plus creech runs 24/7 so best of luck to the WIC guys when it comes to retaliation. If they bring it they are gonna be bringing it weak at that. So cheers :beer:.

432nd LPA 1

WIC 0

So, they can put on an ME Phase LFE, but can't organize a spirit mission to a location that is manned around the clock? Seems like that would be a pretty easy mission to plan based on some of the ME Phase plans I've seen.

So, they can put on an ME Phase LFE, but can't organize a spirit mission to a location that is manned around the clock? Seems like that would be a pretty easy mission to plan based on some of the ME Phase plans I've seen.

You also have to figure a cost/benefit analysis on driving an hour to the middle of nowhere just to pull a prank on some LTs. Sure, they can make a huge plan into denied airspace, but there is usually a good reason.

Guest RUFIO

Its funny, because most of those going to Weapons school will eventually end up in UAVs anyway! Enjoy gloating while it lasts...

You also have to figure a cost/benefit analysis on driving an hour to the middle of nowhere just to pull a prank on some LTs. Sure, they can make a huge plan into denied airspace, but there is usually a good reason.

Honor's a good enough reason.

There's no LPA at the Weapons School you dumbass.

No shit, never said there was one. Several years back when I got to Shaw, some Captains (non-LPA, for the slow folks) got busted for something involving another squadron's cat, some hair clippers, and the numbers 55 and 77. Some shitbag called PETA and a much bigger deal was made of the whole thing than was necessary.

What kind of tool would call PETA in that situation? The same kind that would threaten a bunch on UAV punks with OSI involvement for stealing stuff from their bar. I'd expect that from some pounder at MEO/EO/whatever they call it these days. The fact that it comes from WIC is sad.

Good on the LTs.

No shit, never said there was one. Several years back when I got to Shaw, some Captains (non-LPA, for the slow folks) got busted for something involving another squadron's cat, some hair clippers, and the numbers 55 and 77. Some shitbag called PETA and a much bigger deal was made of the whole thing than was necessary.

What kind of tool would call PETA in that situation? The same kind that would threaten a bunch on UAV punks with OSI involvement for stealing stuff from their bar. I'd expect that from some pounder at MEO/EO/whatever they call it these days. The fact that it comes from WIC is sad.

Good on the LTs.

It wasn't all Lt's in the 77th shaving that fat ass cat in the 79th. We put the 77 on one side of it and then a few weeks later we took Robin Old's back over there to shave the 55 on the other side for good measure. Dudes got in trouble for the second act, but PETA never got involved, I was there.

a much bigger deal was made of the whole thing than was necessary.

This is unfortunately AF standard these days. There is no over-reaction too large in response to something that might be remotely questionable to someone at some point in the chain of command. It's like a competition between who can make the most conservative decision and deal the harshest penalty in response, just to ensure that some superior can't be potentially displeased with the result.

With respect to spirit missions, I dunno when people stopped getting issued thick skin and started thinking that crying to mom/dad was the correct answer whenever someone hurt your feelings.

A recent spirit mission at an AETC base was met with a similar cry-baby response, running to the leadership to punish the perps, rather than using that emotion to plot an even better response (the way it is supposed to be done among warriors...or, at least among adults who can take personal responsibility for their emotions and defense of their own pride and property).

Edited by Hacker

It wasn't all Lt's in the 77th shaving that fat ass cat in the 79th. We put the 77 on one side of it and then a few weeks later we took Robin Old's back over there to shave the 55 on the other side for good measure. Dudes got in trouble for the second act, but PETA never got involved, I was there.

Good to hear. Word at the time was the reason it was a big deal at all was because leadership wanted to punish someone once that call was made. Gotta love pilots and how we play telephone. We all know that kind of paperwork usually finds the shredder anyway. It got pretty uptight there after a while. New CC takes over and his old squadron paints his office door tiger stripes that night. Next day we walk in thinking "Shit they got us good..." but leadership thinks different, makes some phone calls, and later that day said punks come over to re-paint the door and apologize. The whole idea of retaliation and morale got snuffed.

Anyway to get back on track, good on the UAV punks for taking a shot at some WUGs, especially if they get to see the inside of a fighter as a result.

In 2007, we drove from Tucson to Panama City, FL to spend Thanksgiving with my wife's family. A month or so earlier, one of our guys had PCS'd to the 71st RQS at Moody, and on his way out took the tap handles from our bar (at D-M) and left a ransom note. So my plan was, since I'd be in the neighborhood, to drive up there, do a little solo covert infil/exfil, and take the handles back.

On the Tuesday night that we were out in FL, I drove up to Moody in the middle of the night, went to the 71st, and waited across the street in an unlit parking lot for several hours while their night lines RTB'd and debriefed, until finally the last people were out and gone around 0300. A couple of maintenance dudes who were parked near where I was stood out there smoking and bullshitting for almost an hour about 15 feet from me with no idea that I was right there. I thought about getting out and telling them to leave because they were taking forever and were talking about some really dumb stuff and were really starting to push my timeline dangerously to the right. They finally packed up and left on their own and I repositioned the car down to the front entrance of the squadron building. I knew the door combo, and hoped that it hadn't changed. It hadn't.

I got into the building just before 0400 and ransacked the place. I took everything that was not physically bolted down, and cleaned out their bar (to include the tap handles). Their walls were left absolutely barren - the only thing I let them keep was a Sam Adams blow-up beer bottle. I made four trips out to my car, and was really starting to sweat the timeline, so I wrote a smart-ass note and left it in their bar (along with the Hillary Clinton mask), and took off with what I had. I was in and out in under seven minutes.

I then drove over to where my friend who'd stolen the tap handles lived, and left an unsigned note on the door of his house that had my hand-drawn map of the town and how to get to his house, and a drawing of a hand giving the middle finger. I RTB'd to Panama City, my car packed with 71st crap, and got to the house just in time for breakfast.

And OBTW, their response? Weak at best. They eventually stole it all back, but we had their stuff in our bar for more than three months and every time we knew they'd be in town, we'd stash it all away in our vault.

Edited by Rocker

Honor's a good enough reason.

If they took the shit out of the WCL no one who is actually stationed at Nellis gives a shit. That place was part of the 8-letter-S-word's remodel. He followed it with a decree that the divisions had to close their bars and hang out in the WCL.

No one wanted to hang out in there because it looked like a Bennigan's. I guess it worked well as a place for folks that had their schoolhouses at other bases to hang out when they came to Nellis for academics or ME. I remember seeing wives or parents in there around graduation. Maybe they should be the ones who do the "spirit mission" because I seriuosly doubt any of the Nellis IPs or students give a shit. I know I wouldn't have if it happened when I was there.