WTF? (**NSFW**)

slacker

In an embarrassing collision for Airbus, the company's A380 superjumbo collided with a building on Monday, after air traffic controllers gave the pilot taxi clearance at the airport

After initial attempts at surrendering to the building failed, the Captain demanded an apology from the building for pulling in front of his aircraft.

Deny, deny, deny, make counter accusations, demand an apology.

I've been lurking around these boards for a bit now...but this Hero RJ Nav vid just did it for me, brought me out of the shadows. How can this guy walk around and look anyone in the face after this diatribe? Please God let this be the first and last tripwire that makes me post.

Cheers

ATIS

Edited by ATIS

Guest Shadow

WTF indeed

That guy is home because you got to the tanker on time? Whatever, douche. :bash:

BTW, showing a new nav how to work the FMS doesn't make you a hero.

Guest Shadow

31760127.jpg

Just saying.......

ANOTHER thing... How hard is it to be a nav when all you have to do is fly in circle out of harm's way? This guy really pisses me off. How about you try a little harder and not finish last in your nav class and get to fly an aircraft that has a real mission? Is that too difficult for you? What a raging douchebag!!!! :pissed::flipoff:

Rant over.

//BREAK/BREAK//

Hey Rokke, how about we split the cost of that GPS and donate it to his squadron? Then that retard can get RIF'd this year and we'd all be better off.

51 Year Old Lost Star Doug Hutchison Marries His Sweet 16

alost.jpg

This week "country" singer Courtney Stodden married actor Doug Hutchison in Las Vegas. The happy couple signed their marriage certificate with the ages of 16 and 51 respectively. Hutchison played Dharma flunky Horace Goodspeed on Lost and Eugene Victor Tooms, the liver-eating guy from The X-files. Stodden was a contestant in the Miss Teen Washington USA pageant and was also signed to Hutchison’s production company called Dark Water. One has to wonder what age group she was assigned to or was she merely there for summer camp.

She's 16 years old?!? WTF?!? I think I officially just became a dirty old man! :nob:

Cheers! M2

A few more pics...

:salut:

42211800.jpg41168595.jpg

41695915.jpg41168606.jpg

41695773.jpg41168750.jpg

OK, she's easy on the eyes, but an idiot...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSUQcX9EMPs

Guest Bill Lumbergh

Hard to believe you guys would let him go. I have it on good authority that he is making a name for himself in his new airframe, and not a good one...

• Upvote 1

Guest Shadow

Well, fortunately for the RJ community he is no longer with us.... He left last summer to another airframe. Next time we will make sure to QC the dudes who will be making videos a little better hopefully.

I had to do it; I went to work and checked if his stupid a$$ was on the global. NOPE! Hopefully that's a good sign... :drinking: I doubt it, but one can hope.

Guest Bill Lumbergh

Hate to rain on your parade, but if you didn't see him in the global, check the latest O-4 list. Trust me, he's still around.

HPD: Man Drives With Body Lodged In Windshield

Houston police said James John Onak, 49, fatally hit the pedestrian on Interstate 45 near Fuqua Street about 12:40 a.m.

The pedestrian, who police have yet to identify, went through the windshield of a sedan and became lodged in it, detectives said. His legs were severed from the knees down in the impact, police said.

Investigators said Onak kept going with the body in his car.

"He could have pulled over at McDonald's, pulled over right there on the side of the road, but he chose to keep on coming," witness Nella Riley said.

Harris County Precinct 8 deputy constables said they pulled Onak over on Beamer Road near Kirkvalley Drive, about a mile and a half from where the incident happened, because he was driving erratically. They then noticed the body in the car.

The car's hood and roof had caved in and the windows were smashed, officials said.

Police arrested Onak and said they suspect he had been drinking.

Seriously? Who the fuck would be sober and drive for a mile and a half with a dead body stuck through their windshield?!? :bash: