Leadership at the 'Deid

Toro

Guest Sebastian
"Number 15, your time is up!"

Actually, it goes like this:

"COMM-POOTA nmBERRR ONE! Yu time is UPPPPPP!!!!!"

Hurray for wifi, no more dealing with power hungry TCNs.

That's why you go to either the LRC in CC or LRC in the new area and use one of the educational computers. Don't have to deal with gay male TCN's at the Morale Center.

Hey Died folks, how do you like your new Ops Group/CC? She made quite an impression here in LR and I've already heard stories of her outlawing hookas and things of that nature. Have fun with that!

You mean like households with more than one television set?

I couldn't resist the opportunity for a vague "Anchorman" quote.

Out

Guest Tip Tank
Hey Died folks, how do you like your new Ops Group/CC? She made quite an impression here in LR and I've already heard stories of her outlawing hookas and things of that nature. Have fun with that!

I'd totally pig blap that...

WOW! Imagine my surprise when I finally figured out who we're all talking about. Story pending. Too sober.

As a teaser, wasn't she on the IP on the RJTY C-130 that taxiied into a tree on an LZ in Alaska?

Yea, it could happen to anyone, but IIRC, she "visually inspected" the dent in the leading edge and decided to fly it back to Elmendorf without talking to MX. Pilot in the left seat was eventually found at fault, though she was the A-coded IP in the right seat (tree hit right wing). Again, memory is fuzzy, but I can remember the other pilots name, the LZ name, most of the crew and at least two other stories, so I'm pretty sure the booze hasn't kicked in yet........ Too bad the other guy wasn't pre-annointed for "Big Blue Greatness"!

....oh, and thanks baseops.net for opening the Vault of Painful and Embarrassing Memories!

As a teaser, wasn't she on the IP on the RJTY C-130 that taxiied into a tree on an LZ in Alaska?

Yea, it could happen to anyone, but IIRC, she "visually inspected" the dent in the leading edge and decided to fly it back to Elmendorf without talking to MX. Pilot in the left seat was eventually found at fault, though she was the A-coded IP in the right seat (tree hit right wing). <snip> Too bad the other guy wasn't pre-annointed for "Big Blue Greatness"!

WG/CC's that have taxied into trees, then compounded the situation as stated above...

WG/CC's that have violated a (former, maybe future? enemy) sovereign nation's airspace...

WG/CC's who have demonstrated, repeatedly, that they can't lead a Girl Scout troop out of a wet paper bag...

WTF is with the people who select these jackasses for command??*

* Rhetorical, and totally off-topic, question. I'm not expecting an answer that'll make any sense to me...

Just don't let her catch ya' dipping on the airplane (even on the ground during the preflight).

Oh, and make sure there's an IP on board if she does fly with any of you.

How many O-6's+ fly without an IP?

WG/CC's that have taxied into trees, then compounded the situation as stated above...

WG/CC's that have violated a (former, maybe future? enemy) sovereign nation's airspace...

WG/CC's who have demonstrated, repeatedly, that they can't lead a Girl Scout troop out of a wet paper bag...

WTF is with the people who select these jackasses for command??*

* Rhetorical, and totally off-topic, question. I'm not expecting an answer that'll make any sense to me...

You forgot:

WG/CC's that have ran a C-17 into a KC-135 and then tried to act like nothing happened.....

I can think of 2..... Oh wait they were flying toghter and one of them certed himself as an IP....

I know quite a few. They're called Guardsmen, and generally the O-6 IS THE IP......

I realize as an AD O-6 your ability to stay proficient is hindered by a multitude of other responsibilities, but again, the person in question had the "needs a senior CP" secret-scheduling restriction as a Captain. Not hearsay. I was there.

The OG/CC here at Yokota flies the line AS an IP. He's cash money...a hardass...but better that then the alternative.

FF

edit: Crog I can't wait to hear ALL about this wonder of aviation.

I know quite a few. They're called Guardsmen, and generally the O-6 IS THE IP......

I realize as an AD O-6 your ability to stay proficient is hindered by a multitude of other responsibilities, but again, the person in question had the "needs a senior CP" secret-scheduling restriction as a Captain. Not hearsay. I was there.

Weren't the two O-6's flying together in a C-17 Guardsmen who ed up a KC-135 and C-17?

Close! Two AD O-6's in a C-17 ######ed up a Guard KC-135.

It's okay, the Guard fvcked up the two AD O-6's careers, minor damage to the 135. I'd say it evened out in the end.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to have two O-6's in the seat....

Back to bashing the 20 yr old OG/CC at 'Died