Everything posted by skybert
-
The Next President is...
Not a damn thing is going to happen.
-
The Next President is...
- Today in hypocrisy...
Corporate pilot, the libs have no problem jumping in their planes and making sure their rules have convent loopholes.- Safe on deck
Been listening, really enjoy!- Russian Ukraine shenanigans
Wet……dream- COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)
Plus free crack pipes! Biden 2024- Russian Ukraine shenanigans
God, I hope so- COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)
- Wisconsin Parade Attack
A hero to the left- The Next President is...
Nothing, not a damn thing will come of it. They are the party of perverts and hypocrites- Low Slow Flyer Intercept Air Defense Problems
So how do we know who’s a threat? I constantly see new stories of small planes being intercepted but that’s as far as it goes. Not that I think they should all get shout out of the sky…..- My wife thinks she's a fighter pilot
Sounds like the title of a dos gringos song- Concept aircraft
Carrier based?- Finally done in Afghanistan?
Thank you taxpayers- The Next President is...
I threw up in a -141 once, should put it on my resume?- Finally done in Afghanistan?
They don’t fu*****ing care.- Gen Milley should resign
Starting at the top.- The Next President is...
The American voter: “ just got my welfare increased, and the government says I don’t have to pay my rent” . In my state (MIchigan) the governor says if you get a DUI, don’t worry about it, we’ll make it go away. buying those votes over giving a shit about anyone who gets off their ass and contributes anything. The ones who voted these people into office could care less about the sacrifices the military has made.- The Next President is...
You know it’s bad when CNN questions their chosen one.- Finally done in Afghanistan?
I imagine China bombarding Taiwan and the other pacific countries with pics and video, “this is what happens when you trust the United States”- The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)
Looks like I’m a threat to the nation, even though I wore the uniform for ten years.- Simone Biles
She’s branded a greater hero for quitting than any of you will ever be for serving this country. that’s sad.- Concept aircraft
- Concept aircraft
My cessna 172 has dual Garmin G5’s and I can do LPV approaches all day long. Crazy you guys can’t- The WOKE Thread (Merged from WTF?)
Like that matters - Today in hypocrisy...