Upcoming Boards

1 minute ago, DesperateApplicant said:

Is Duluth sending cascading interview invites? I would say if you haven't heard from them, but people are getting rejected, then we are on the list for interview invites!

You are the positivity we all need 

On 8/12/2019 at 10:50 PM, CavGuy said:

You will have a great experience up there (if they are still conducting them at Elmendorf). Great bunch of guys and gals. Make sure you block off the whole day so you can hang out and talk to pilots, etc. They will want to show you around the place and inside some planes if they have a chance. One guy at my interview in 2014 was offered a chance to come look inside a C130 with two of us and the guy says "No thanks, I really need to go to my last class of the day." Do the math on that one...

Thanks for the input! I’ve booked my ticket to be there for a week, which they actually have a five day block to plan to be there anyway with static displays on Sunday and interviews starting Monday and ending Thursday. I’m really looking forward to it. Of the 6 places I’ve dropped a packet Alaska was my top choice, and Alaska is the only one that’s offered me an interview. 

13 minutes ago, Yeeyee said:

Anyone want to proofread 2 cover letters in their precious free time? Ones for a heavy squadron, other is for a fighter. Been reading that a cover letter is practically your first impression.

PM me and I can have a look. 

9 minutes ago, CavGuy said:

Off topic questions for prior/current service guys... Did you guys have any issues with interview boards falling on the same weekend as your MUTA/UTA weekends? 

Nah. I’ve just gotten them excused no problem. Should be easy as long as your leadership aren’t a-holes. 

• Like 1