1st female Air Force combat vet in run for congress

F-15E WSO

No?

Then why is this section called this:

BIG ASS PICTURE

I meant we don't have bars in the Sq w/ fines and such. So I'm clueless on these things, though interested to learn since it is part of AF culture.

I've read through the whole thread, but it's murky and unclear as to why (besides the lawsuit, and not caring about flying) there's a fine or how it even started.

Didn't know if there was something more plain out there.

I've read through the whole thread, but it's murky and unclear as to why (besides the lawsuit, and not caring about flying) there's a fine or how it even started.

Try harder.

Try harder.

^This.

C'mon, even I figured it out, and everyone knows Marines (former or current) can't read past the 5th grade level...

• Upvote 1

I meant we don't have bars in the Sq w/ fines and such. So I'm clueless on these things, though interested to learn since it is part of AF culture.

Since I feel like being a nice guy I'll help you out.

Start by reading the first page of this thread... specifically starting with post #7 by Rainmain.

• 5 months later...

Maybe we can send the checks for saying the M-word to Syria and they can buy beers (or just send them the beer in kegs). Nothing gets solved unless it's around some charred meat and a few really cold beers.

45RS standard! Just don't forget to write the solutions down on a bar napkin or beer label. And then don't lose it.

• 1 month later...