Keeping it Natural

uhhello

7 hours ago, Swizzle said:

Ooh, she has a DEI workplace certification...from Florida who recently banned DEI public university funding. Interesting, just made it under the wire at U.of South Florida. 

Hell DEI is a full time industry/profession now! Random example, you can now select DEI fellowship for IDE/SDE! Wonder why we haven’t won a war in decades. 

• Upvote 1

For some reason, the name of this thread makes me think of this:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

Yeah humans don't look like that, no matter how much muscle milk you drink 🤣😂

The trick is to inject that muscle milk into your butt.  Deeply.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Danger41 said:

I think even without the DEI cert, she could see this guy is roided out of his gourd.

Don't need a certificate to see that's not inclusive!!  Gotta get swol'-bro!

Also, could go diversity route...could be HGH, not roids'.

12 hours ago, Swizzle said:

Don't need a certificate to see that's not inclusive!!  Gotta get swol'-bro!

Also, could go diversity route...could be HGH, not roids'.

He’s being discriminated against. He’s transitioning from male to animal. 

From his own Facebook page...

image.thumb.png.70927a3b0f3a34d304670f5c8f17b527.png

Quick story on the photo on the left. This is where I felt absolutely disgusting and realized I couldn’t continue living the way I was. Nothing is altered or morphed or photoshopped, so yes I had a pudgy gut and deflated arms. 🥴
-
A month after that photo was when I started my journey in the summer of getting back to my “Swole” self. This included 2 hours of cardio roughly a day mostly in a hot garage with long sleeves/hoodies and sweatpants with stomach wrapped. This was to get rid of the gut/waist. Gyms were still closed so I did push-ups against a steel chair and lateral raises with 5 lb car jack stands. I also fasted 24 hours during the weeks which I admit was crazy unhealthy but I did what I had to because I just wanted the fat to go away. (Not recommended)
-
September 11th I got COVID and recovered fine and dandy by the Ares Annual Party we had right after my birthday at the end of September. 🎉🎁
-
October 2020 was my first day with my foot back into an actual gym since July 2019. Barely moving any weighed, gassed after 30 mins, and taking a ego hit realizing all the size I lost. Since then my foot has been on the pedal and I haven’t stopped chasing my dreams of being the best bodybuilder and Danny I can be.
-
It’s possible to come back from a slump and ultimate low point. The hardest part of it is the mental fence, barrier that you have to climb. You have to be okay and right with yourself before you can pursue and make any drastic/big changes.
-
I’m forever thankful for the gym, and everyone that’s supported me during my comeback story, and all the lowest of lows. I WILL continue to be better. In ALL ASPECTS.