College Football

O Face

8 hours ago, Sua Sponte said:

JFC…

IMG_6832.jpeg

Crazy huh...26 years old?  Did you see his history, basically 4 years of injury waivers.  Dude has his bachelors, masters and is about to complete a second masters degree.

1 hour ago, Danger41 said:

All that education and he can’t take a hint. 4 years straight of season ending injuries may be some kind of a sign.

Don't forget we are dealing with the COVID generation, I think he got two years combining a COVID waiver with an ACL injury...but yeah bro you are a top TE prospect for the NFL, got get some. 

I was wondering about that because I know injury redshirts aren’t just given out so he must have gotten hurt early and pretty badly. Good on him getting all that school paid for. Is he a factor for the Canes this year?

8 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Don't forget we are dealing with the COVID generation, I think he got two years combining a COVID waiver with an ACL injury...but yeah bro you are a top TE prospect for the NFL, got get some. 

Dude will be lucky to be an undrafted free agent with that injury history, age, etc.

The Gators and Napier continue their nosedive...as reported yesterday the Gator football program has been under investigation by the NCAA since June.  NCAA Reportedly Investigating Florida Football Program

I am not going to dogpile too much, as much as I dislike the Gators, it appears this is all about NIL which is a disaster unleashed on all teams by the NCAA.  FSU was just sanctioned for violations and one has to wonder how clear the rules are and how many other teams will soon be investigated.

@M2 - You guys need to clean house in the coaching department.  It is a great school with an incredibly loyal fanbase, how are they letting Napier continue.  Are making a bet for Aug 31?  Should we go to the game?

So Harbaugh is gone. Many rumors that he was asking for protections from any NCAA investigations if he was to stay at Michigan. 

Odds that Michigan is the second team to reach 1,000 wins and vacates the National Championship?

On 1/26/2024 at 10:53 AM, Danger41 said:

I don’t have any connection to Michigan or Harbaugh but am I the only one that thinks he seems like a really weird and awkward dude?

E8127206-E939-4CAF-B530-F5EF5FE8B020.gif.15dfc1b4bab202886656cdb576a7ebdd.gifExhibit A: Eating his boogers on the sidelines…yeah I’m with you. 

Edited by O Face

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2024 at 5:09 AM, ClearedHot said:

So Miami agreed with the ACC to sue both FSU and Clemson? Their president Julio Frenk was present. 

12384183.jpeg

Are they not confident they have a landing spot once the ACC goes the way of the PAC-12? Just happy to live off the revenue that FSU and Clemson bring in?

Super shady stuff going on with the ACC and their "back dated" vote to sue FSU just to have the jurisdiction in North Carolina. 

It will be interesting to see how this all falls out, but I think FSU, Clemson, and UNC are out likely for the 2025 season, and no later than the 2026 season. 

Maybe then you guys can win your first ACC title. 😉

21 minutes ago, VMFA187 said:

So Miami agreed with the ACC to sue both FSU and Clemson? Their president Julio Frenk was present. 

12384183.jpeg

Are they not confident they have a landing spot once the ACC goes the way of the PAC-12? Just happy to live off the revenue that FSU and Clemson bring in?

Super shady stuff going on with the ACC and their "back dated" vote to sue FSU just to have the jurisdiction in North Carolina. 

It will be interesting to see how this all falls out, but I think FSU, Clemson, and UNC are out likely for the 2025 season, and no later than the 2026 season. 

Maybe then you guys can win your first ACC title. 😉

It is a giant shitshow, no idea what they are thinking.  New AD did a magnificent job with NIL but this makes no sense.  You guys beat us in a baseball thriller last night, play again tonight and tomorrow.

• Upvote 1