Enid is the perfect setting for espionage

Self-published?

Not a criticism; a question as I couldn't find the publisher using google fu.

I hope the guy sells a million copies.

And the lesson learned is that this is something that many of you could do. You have done, and will do, some amazing sh1t, in aviation and people want to read about it.

Write it down, get some pics, take a shot at a magazine. Worse they can do is ignore you, best bet is a published article, a little bit of beer money, and maybe more writing.

I knew Mike at Vance. He looked and acted a lot like Jack Nicholson at his finest. An absolutely great guy, with a fantastic sense of sarcastic humor. That kind of comes out in the linked article (...remembers Enid as a great place to raise a family. He was single the entire time he was stationed there....)

Looks like I've got another book to add to my stack.

Self-published? Not a criticism; a question as I couldn't find the publisher using google fu. I hope the guy sells a million copies. And the lesson learned is that this is something that many of you could do. You have done, and will do, some amazing sh1t, in aviation and people want to read about it. Write it down, get some pics, take a shot at a magazine. Worse they can do is ignore you, best bet is a published article, a little bit of beer money, and maybe more writing.

From the article:

“Surly Bonds,” by Michael Byars Lewis, was published in September by SATCOM Publishing

I truly hope that Crappy’s gets a chapter dedicated to it.

• Upvote 1